S S T A G G E R

gantanX

[center][IMG]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/belum17/250px-Newflagcc3.png[/IMG]

Dear citizen,
I am happy to announce that Nusantara Elite Warriors reach 4 Millions NS (Again) :awesome:

[IMG]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/belum17/4MNS-crop.jpg[/IMG]

[/center]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1296272756' post='2608440']
I bet Poison Clan and iFOK wish they treated you better now... I'm just glad we didn't have to fight each other again in this war. One war against NEW is more than enough for me!!! :blush:
[/quote]

Be glad that fighting was the full extent of interactions between you and NEW - trust me. Adding dialogue to the mix is not a fun thing, at all.

[quote name='noname' timestamp='1296274308' post='2608500']
Speak to yourself muahahahaha....
[/quote]

I would appreciate if you would use proper grammar next time. I will otherwise be unable to accommodate your comments as it seems I currently don't know what you're saying.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1296274543' post='2608513']
I would appreciate if you would use proper grammar next time. I will otherwise be unable to accommodate your comments as it seems I currently don't know what you're saying.
[/quote]

Considering your CB to NPO,i guess you are worst in manner lol..

oh no..somebody changed it at wiki T_T...but still its stupid

Edited by noname

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1296274543' post='2608513']
[/quote]

To be fair I'm not going to get high and mighty about their grammar when I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to string together even a non-sensical line in indonesian. (Particularly when im at a stretch even doing it in english some days!!!)