Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1296002725' post='2601365']
I am not a comedian, stop laughing. As for what NPO would be doing without a war right now... well their [b]old[/b] peacetime M.O. consisted of:
[/quote]

Yes, their [b]old[/b] goals did consist of that. The alliance hasn't tried to roll an alliance for two years now and have generally kept to themselves.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296002864' post='2601373']
Yes, their [b]old[/b] goals did consist of that. The alliance hasn't tried to roll an alliance for two years now and have generally kept to themselves.
[/quote]
Perhaps, but they have not shown repentance, and they refuse to fill sanction requests.

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1296002032' post='2601333']
Old CN remembers getting rolled by NPO no matter which alliance they fled to. New CN thinks they're the martyrs. Good thing history backs up old CN, and naivete supports new CN.

*was in ONOS when they were attacked, viceroyed, and ultimately disbanded by NPO*

But keep on saying that MK is just as bad for preventing NPO from the same old same old, I enjoy reading fiction.
[/quote]

What color is the sky in your world of make believe

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296003080' post='2601386']
It's so nice to be young and think the world was born with us, isn't it?

Those of us who were there back then have a moral responsibility to act.
[/quote]

All that ego must be the reason you have no sense to see your own hypocrisy

NPO: Instigates what, over a dozen such wars, has no problem with it.
Doomhouse: Instigates one such war (that makes much more sense, actually, giving the poking and prodding NPO's done).

Doomhouse is literally worse than NPO.

Edit:

Everyone who argued against our side in this thread is getting EZI. Any alliance that ever aids you or accepts you as a member gets rolled.

:smug:

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1296003080' post='2601386']
Those of us who were there back then have a moral responsibility to act.
[/quote]

You do not have the moral high ground. Attacking an alliance that has done nothing in the past two years isn't ridding the world of a threat.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296002864' post='2601373']
[/quote]
In your opinion, has NPO been capable of all I listed as their typical NPOish behavior in these past two years? Or did someone put a stop to that... Also, your opinion on whether left alone NPO will continue to strengthen. MK is riding a temperous bull for the sake of CN. Or if you dislike that moralist approach; MK is becoming just as evil as NPO was and is therefore the lifeblood of a resurging Planet Bob.

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1296002939' post='2601380']
What color is the sky in your world of make believe
[/quote]
Rephrase your question please, or at least make it a reasonable one.

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1296001966' post='2601331']
And we are playing freely. By telling us that we can't declare war for whatever reason we want you attempt to enslave us into playing your way. You see, you are the ones who aren't playing freely right now and that's because your eyes do not know freedom. Doing the same thing day in and day out, the same way we have since 2007 is not freedom. Even Schatt would agree with that, or at least his recent signature would.

[i]+ more frivolous perspective[/i]

[/quote]

I can truly understand how attacking other alliances and forcefully imposing your will upon them is "freeing" them, and how they were "enslaved" prior to your "liberation". Oh, and I can certainly see how Schatt, of all people, would advocate this practice and ideology of yours, seeing as how he effectively (and successfully) combated said ideology throughout numerous issues of TWiP.

o.O

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296000984' post='2601290']
I don't know how you got NpO is coming for you out of that, but whatever. I think he was talking about a host of other alliances that before all these shake ups would have been with you guys no matter what. Now we're questioning why we ever supported you guys in the first place. IAA is one of these alliances and I know there are many more. We would have gladly rolled out for MK's side until all of this has taken place (more the stuff before this DoW and not exactly the DoW itself)
[/quote]
Oh yeah I remember that support from karma.

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1296002725' post='2601365']derp derp psychobabble[/quote]
psychobabble? derp, derp?

What are you babbling about. It is obvious that you have an intense ability to carry butt hurt over years and years. And that is fine.
But before accusing people of "writing fiction", you should stop writing your own consisting of what would somebody do in the future. :wacko:
[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1296002725' post='2601365']derp I am not a comedian, stop laughing. [/quote]
Oh, but yes you are. xD
[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1296002725' post='2601365']As for what NPO would be doing without a war right now... well their old peacetime M.O. consisted of:
[list]
[*]Planning to roll a small dissenter alliance
[*]Planning to roll an ally
[*]Maneuvering a competitive bloc into a war
[/list]

But since they lack their old hard and soft power, I'm sure they're just sitting around trying to gain those two first. Now this is all based on repeated observation, you however should have the inside scoop. So tell us, what is NPO planning?[/quote]
xD

Why would I need to tell you what will NPO do, while you have your story all lined up in your head. :laugh: I understand you do not like NPO. You deem its action from years and years ago as bad. But you have no clue as to what NPO would do, as obvious. NPO in the past two years, has already showed what Cortath envisioned for it clearly.

But it would be a waste of energy trying to talk to you anyway, as you already condemned this alliance for its future actions lololol

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1296003270' post='2601399']
Doomhouse: Instigates one such war (that makes much more sense, actually, giving the poking and prodding NPO's done).

[/quote]

Lame attempt to make this seem respectable. Penklola Hegemony mouthpiece no longer inhabiting reality. Too late now to flip flop you stuck your colours to this and judging by your comment NO CB wars are acceptable now after all your belly aching <_<

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296003044' post='2601384']
So? It's their senator if they don't want to use it they shouldn't have to.

You do not control every alliance's sovereignty.
[/quote]
If they refuse to sanction a nuclear rogue with a red uranium trade (i.e., Methrage), they are indirectly responsible for the nuclear damages excess the first 25 nukes.

Senators have basic duties, not performing them for certain parties is incredibly rude and callous. When we have a senator, we always sanction rogues, whoever they are hitting.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1296003270' post='2601399']

Edit:

Everyone who argued against our side in this thread is getting EZI. Any alliance that ever aids you or accepts you as a member gets rolled.

:smug:
[/quote]

You are a fraud

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296003598' post='2601417']
Lame attempt to make this seem respectable. Penklola Hegemony mouthpiece no longer inhabiting reality. Too late now to flip flop you stuck your colours to this and judging by your comment NO CB wars are acceptable now after all your belly aching <_<
[/quote]

This IS respectable.

[quote]You are a fraud [/quote]

Enjoy EZI, MrHavok.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296003665' post='2601419']
If they refuse to sanction a nuclear rogue with a red uranium trade (i.e., Methrage), they are indirectly responsible for the nuclear damages excess the first 25 nukes.

Senators have basic duties, not performing them for certain parties is incredibly rude and callous. When we have a senator, we always sanction rogues, whoever they are hitting.
[/quote]

I didn't know it was precedence to destroy alliances for being rude.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296002932' post='2601379']
Perhaps, but they have not shown repentance, and they refuse to fill sanction requests.
[/quote]
No repentance? Or have they just not prostrated themselves enough for you? As for refusing to fill sanction requests, two things come to mind. If that's such an evil action, I suppose some maroon senators need to get rolled? I seem to recall a maroon rogue not being sanctioned being a small issue on the OWF some months ago. And did you even talk to Biff? If you did and were refused, why not roll CoJ at the same time? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Janosik' timestamp='1296003418' post='2601405']
In your opinion, has NPO been capable of all I listed as their typical NPOish behavior in these past two years? Or did someone put a stop to that... Also, your opinion on whether left alone NPO will continue to strengthen. MK is riding a temperous bull for the sake of CN. Or if you dislike that moralist approach; MK is becoming just as evil as NPO was and is therefore the lifeblood of a resurging Planet Bob.

Rephrase your question please, or at least make it a reasonable one.
[/quote]

Well you seem slow and clueless so I will explain further

You have no concept of the reality of this situation and are clearly not very intelligent and have no handling of what is going on

So since you are clearly delusional I ask again, what color is the sky in your world?