Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295993020' post='2600991']
You guys, on the other hand, now have more critical problems than that. Maybe you just haven't been playing this game long enough to know how it all works.
[/quote]

At least I know that when a huge chunk of NPO's allies are in peace mode, the first counter can't be all that exceptional, and we'll get more time tearing down the infrastructure and drinking all the delicious tears of the alliance

Or do they have some kind of secret weapon or ally we don't know about? I highly doubt it

So in the words of o/ the glorious Emperor Blackbird the honourable \o, [b]bring it.[/b]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1295990882' post='2600918']
:rolleyes:

Okay there, Batman and Robin. Just come out and say you're a bunch of spiteful butthurt sissies that didn't get enough revenge during Karma. Planet Bob doesn't need your kind of help. I'd rather have NPO pre-karma style rule than to be ruled by you pansies.
[/quote]

You seem real mad.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295994256' post='2601064']
At least I know that when a huge chunk of NPO's allies are in peace mode, the first counter can't be all that exceptional, and we'll get more time tearing down the infrastructure and drinking all the delicious tears of the alliance

Or do they have some kind of secret weapon or ally we don't know about? I highly doubt it

So in the words of o/ the glorious Emperor Blackbird the honourable \o, [b]bring it.[/b]
[/quote]

And that's your problem right there. You know a thing or two about war, but you know little to nothing of politics. No wonder "politics" is something you choose to ignore. Go with what you know, right? Much easier than [i]learning[/i] anything new.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295994194' post='2601063']
Interesting. I spoke with one of their leaders last night who sang a different tune. FAN, you disappoint me.
[/quote]

One day Ill teach you how to use the Search Wars screen. I have learned something as a nation in my extensive CN history, ya know.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295994372' post='2601073']
And that's your problem right there. You know a thing or two about war, but you know little to nothing of politics. No wonder "politics" is something you choose to ignore. Go with what you know, right? Much easier than [i]learning[/i] anything new.
[/quote]

Yeah... Your superb politics skills have really tipped the scales in your favour it seems

:mellow:

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295994461' post='2601078']
Yeah... Your superb politics skills have really tipped the scales in your favour it seems

:mellow:
[/quote]

As opposed to recklessly declaring unprovoked war? I don't even need to touch the scales... you yourselves have tipped them in our favor [i]for[/i] us. Hey, thanks for that by the way.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295994917' post='2601095']
As opposed to recklessly declaring unprovoked war? I don't even need to touch the scales... you yourselves have tipped them in our favor [i]for[/i] us. Hey, thanks for that by the way.
[/quote]

No problem

Care to mention what it is that would tip the scale in your favour? It must be my war hardened eyes, they can't notice such details

My guess is that you overestimate the sway you'll have with people. Or your own skill when it comes to strategy and tactics in this war...

But hey, whatever floats your boat

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295995164' post='2601105']
No problem

Care to mention what it is that would tip the scale in your favour? It must be my war hardened eyes, they can't notice such details

My guess is that you overestimate the sway you'll have with people. Or your own skill when it comes to strategy and tactics in this war...

But hey, whatever floats your boat
[/quote]

Let me quote someone:

[quote name="Tamerlane, regarding TOP first strike against MK"]"Another important military strategy is effective diplomacy, you failed at that and it bit you in the $@!"[/quote]

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1295990417' post='2600908']
But we can be the hero this game needs, even if it's not the one it wants right now.
[/quote]
Oh is that what it is, how could I not recognize this great event as an example of exemplary heroism. Bow down everyone we are about to be saved by the greatest heroes of the age :awesome:

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1295973522' post='2600316']
Honestly I'm pretty sure I haven't said a word about how you guys conclude this war. If you think my gripe is about the peace last time as opposed to this time, then you're oversimplifying this a great deal.
[/quote]

Please notice that I was originally addressing this [i]and[/i] the previous war (the TOP-C&G War). I took flack then from Xiphosis for "lenient terms/reps" (paraphrased), and as I told him then he had no right to meddle from the sidelines. I would expect the same this war (and yes, I'm aware you're stating you're pretty sure that you haven't said a word about this war, although given your earlier exchange with neneko it seemed implied).

In unrelated news I had a hearty chuckle at the insinuation that this preemptive strike has tipped the scales in your favor, PotFace. The initial circumstances are somewhat similar, but the TOP-C&G War this is not.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295995502' post='2601119']
Apparently, our diplomacy has been effective, since we are winning, and NPO's allies can't touch us
[/quote]

NPO's allies can't touch you? :huh:

Okay then.

[ooc] wat up wit it old homie [/ooc]

Apparently, our diplomacy has been effective, since we are winning, and NPO's allies can't touch us
[/quote]

If thinking in that way makes you sleep at night, who I am to mess with your sleep.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295995573' post='2601120']
NPO's allies can't touch you? :huh:

Okay then.

[ooc] wat up wit it old homie [/ooc]
[/quote]
NPO's powerful allies: TPF, The Legion, Invicta, TOOL, and NSO will truly be Doom House's undoing.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1295984936' post='2600726']
Polar had higher NS, yet we are far stronger. What is more important than the other?
[/quote]
All you proved is that you, like my godson like to play connect the dots. Luckily somebody gave you the SNOOG version before they "Preempted" NPO. It should be easy enough for you, my 4 year old God-son loves this "Polar" Bear.

[img]http://www.lucylearns.com/images/connect-dots-polar-bear-cub-picture-to-color-1.gif[/img]

Edited by Judge X

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295994917' post='2601095']
[/quote]

I would love for NpO to come knocking for MK...

Infact I hope what you have said is true because I can honestly say that it will be very much welcomed...not as much as destorying purple sphere mind you but it's up there. ^_^

Apparently, our diplomacy has been effective, since we are winning, [b]and NPO's allies can't touch us[/b]
[/quote]

I really, really, really hope you aren't that ignorant to think that. You declared war on NPO for no reason other than "they're big and pose a threat". Who's to say their allies can't do the same to you?

LOL.. and all of you in Karma said they wouldn't be as bad as NPO.. There worse.. and for those alliance's still sitting back eating popcorn on the sidelines, allowing PB to do what they want is just saddening. Let go of your grudges, and defend your side. Or have you forgot what your roots are, and what you preach to the world your all about. Some of you have become soft since your little scratches in the Karma war. Its time to get over it.

As for those of you who ally yourself to the likes of MK, and PB, and their little goons.. Your turning into the same thing you so greatly fought against in Karma.. and remember you slogan.. Karma comes around bites you in the ...

You can only allow MK to push you around as far as you want them too.. Instead of being lapdogs. Stand up the bully.. TOP, Sparta, and MHA did it in the karma war.. and see how they are still hugging infra.. you can too.

Besides none of this is just fighting for an Order.. its fighting for your side weather right or wrong. Its fighting for what is right, and what you know is right. Once the Orders burn, there is nothing in the way of PB from burning you too, or turning you into what they want you to be, and there will be nothing you can do to stop it.

Sadly once we see the "Orders burn" the next step is the Purple sphere, and IRON...

Edited by PMoses