Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1295955569' post='2599880']
Thats pretty much sums up my opinion as well, and I'm glad MK and friends have decided to employ our tactic (again I think it is much more debatable whether NPO was entering, but that's neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned), I just wish I could get my tech back. :P
[/quote]
And I too, hope to take it back from the alliance that was responsible for us to pay it.

Edited by ROMMELHSQ

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295955583' post='2599881']
I guess you missed the part where I specifically said the statement was hyperbole so people wouldn't make this comment.

The bolded point is exactly what I'm saying. And I'll assume you're using the plural "your", as I certainly haven't condemned anything of the sort in days past!
[/quote]
No, I saw it.

No, I was referring to your "side." Coalition warfare is what matters, right?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295955936' post='2599889']
No, I saw it.
[/quote]
Okay then, so then you don't understand the word "hyperbole"?

[quote]
No, I was referring to your "side." Coalition warfare is what matters, right?
[/quote]
Yes. Referencing my side. With [i]the plural "your"[/i].

Seriously, are you some sort of advanced brick wall that is able to type so that you can argue with people over the forums?

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295944492' post='2599623']
We don't really have anything against any of Duckroll so the "you're next" rhetoric is funny.
[/quote]
Really?

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1288315880' post='2495848']
I more or less always wanted and still actively want BAPS to burn and make no real secret about it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Erixxxx' timestamp='1295957178' post='2599917']
Becoming what you're fighting to destroy is not the way forward. Bad move.
[/quote]

Assuming we will become NPO is a bad move too.

We are on the black sphere and that makes it a whole new "thing" to become.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1295957742' post='2599932']
Assuming we will become NPO is a bad move too.

We are on the black sphere and that makes it a whole new "thing" to become.
[/quote]
And if we start limiting access to the sphere then we're just becoming old GOONS, not old NPO, tbh.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1295958200' post='2599946']
Waiting on Ramirus declaration of perma war against Doomhouse for preemptive strike. :smug:

[color="#C0C0C0"][size="1"]Credit: Andrew[/size][/color]
[/quote]

How do you feel knowing that your alliance payed huge reparations for the aggressive attack against CnG just to see MK doing exactly the same thing that you did one year ago having the support of your masters in TOP? :lol1:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295958489' post='2599952']
How do you feel knowing that your alliance payed huge reparations for the aggressive attack against CnG just to see MK doing exactly the same thing that you did one year ago having the support of your master in TOP? :lol1:
[/quote]

Everyone knows TOP runs MK, its why we sent Someguy and Yev over there. We don't play strategy games for nothing.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295958489' post='2599952']
How do you feel knowing that your alliance payed huge reparations for the aggressive attack against CnG just to see MK doing exactly the same thing that you did one year ago having the support of your masters in TOP? :lol1:
[/quote]

Thanks to you! ;). Consider learning humility someday.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295956705' post='2599906']
Note: The way Archon, speaking for himself, uses the pronoun "I" while Roq, speaking for Doomhouse, uses "we."
[/quote]
Perhaps, but you can understand why quite a lot of people believe the rhetoric when you have comments like this by the leader who commands MK and one third of DH. Even more so against the back drop of a war against an alliance for, in Archons own words [i]"Maybe it's just a matter of loathing. Maybe it is because we believe that Everything. Must. Die. Maybe it is because we think you deserve to burn"[/i]

Loathing is a legitimate DoW these days.

Yes... yes... [i]YES![/i]
Away with the morals, away with the !@#$%-like nature of global politics; today scum will be getting what is !@#$@#$ coming to them!

EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE.

[sub]Preferably in a nuclear holocaust.[/sub]
[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1295928675' post='2598001']
Also, before I forget: this declaration is the official end of the casus belli on Bob.

o/ the CB. Sorry you had to go and all. No longer will alliances feel the need to pretend as if they have a reason to declare war on another alliance.

Congratulations go out to Doomhouse, your journey to the Dark Side is now complete.
[/quote]
What's this 'CB' you mention?
[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295939588' post='2599374']
[IMG]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/DoomHouse_vs_Ivan.png[/IMG]
[...]
[/quote]
Rayvon, this is awesome, thanks!

[quote name='Tromp' timestamp='1295959258' post='2599959']
Yes... yes... [i]YES![/i]
Away with the morals, away with the !@#$%-like nature of global politics; [i]today scum will be getting what is !@#$@#$ coming to them![/i]

EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE.
[/quote]
I agree with you, but...probably not in a way you'd like. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

EVERYTHING. MUST. BURN~KASTEL.