LSF DoW on MCXA

Venizelos

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1295849113' post='2595912']
I honestly expected more from my 2nd favorite Alliance after Polaris... :wacko:

Be REAL anarchists and fight AGAINST the hegemony, not for the rotten status quo that enslaves this world.
[/quote]

Please, our memory is not this short. The Hegemony is a term first used to describe the rule of the Orders.

Being real anarchists, we defend our comrades first. Furthermore, everyone is enslaved in the food chain called Digiterra. We can't free you all, so we support the expansion of this fight club as a necessary step to everyone's emancipation from the blob. Two birds with one stone. This is why we have been patiently producing soap all this time after all :ehm: .

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1295855740' post='2596236']
Please, our memory is not this short. The Hegemony is a term first used to describe the rule of the Orders.

Being real anarchists, we defend our comrades first. Furthermore, everyone is enslaved in the food chain called Digiterra. We can't free you all, so we support the expansion of this fight club as a necessary step to everyone's emancipation from the blob. Two birds with one stone. This is why we have been patiently producing soap all this time after all :ehm: .
[/quote]

You are defending the current Status Quo.
I like the LSF... if Polaris didn't exist, I would only join the LSF and I've been cheerleading for you since I knew you existed.

Behave like REAL anarchists and ATTACK the Status Quo, the current Status Quo. Think global.

This is a BIG mistake by the LSF.

I kow the LSF can't change the course of this global war, but it's still sad to find the anarchists fighting for the current right-wingers. It's sad

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1295874743' post='2596469']
I like the LSF... if Polaris didn't exist, I would only join the LSF and I've been cheerleading for you since I knew you existed.

Behave like REAL anarchists and ATTACK the Status Quo, the current Status Quo. Think global.

I kow the LSF can't change the course of this global war, but it's still sad to find the anarchists fighting for the current right-wingers. It's sad
[/quote]

I'd like to see them on the other side as well but it's not something you can argue for on the basis of left or right politics. In fact both sides represent a power structure of one sort or another so if we're going to talk anarchism they shouldn't be involved at all. They're honouring a treaty though, you can't fault them for that.

[/quote]
I think [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Status%20Quo"]Status Quo[/url] is an AzN protectorate; why should LSF attack them?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[/quote]
You should blame us filthy commies rather than our LSF comrades, we are responsible for dragging them into this :D

[/quote]

An Anarchist who doesn't defend their own comrade is nothing but a coward.

No pasarán, brothers. <3

[/quote]
I don't really see a left to right political spectrum within the Cyberverse. I would call it progressives vs. conservatives and fundamentalists vs. liberals or even libertarian.
But then again, depending on your views, you might call the LSF progressive, for trying to change the world, but also conservative, for holding so true to the commie ways.

You are defending the current Status Quo. [/quote]
No, they are called The International. And they are democratic commies. And we have a chaining MDoAP with no cancellation clause with them :P .

[quote]I like the LSF... if Polaris didn't exist, I would only join the LSF and I've been cheerleading for you since I knew you existed.[/quote]
I know you do zoskia :wub: . Polaris is cool cause it's... polar. However, Polaris has an emperor and all. And a history of oppression. You should join the LSF after the war is over.

[quote]Behave like REAL anarchists and ATTACK the Status Quo, the current Status Quo. Think global.[/quote]
We are attacking at least half of it :ehm: .

[quote]This is a BIG mistake by the LSF.[/quote]
No it isn't :P.

[quote]I kow the LSF can't change the course of this global war, but it's still sad to find the anarchists fighting for the current right-wingers. It's sad
[/quote]

No, if you do some research, you 'll see that the right wingers, the Emperors, the fash, those that tried to eradicate us in the past, they are all on your side. You seriously need to change sides. Everything bad in our side comes from staring too much into your side.

[quote]I'd like to see them on the other side as well but it's not something you can argue for on the basis of left or right politics. In fact both sides represent a power structure of one sort or another so if we're going to talk anarchism they shouldn't be involved at all. They're honouring a treaty though, you can't fault them for that.[/quote]
This man knows what he is talking about. All that can be done in the present phase is break the blob of the treaties' web by burning everything down to ashes. We do our part. You do yours. And when this war is over, perhaps there will be room to make things a little bit differently and plan the new web in a way that it has more room for dignity and friendship and less for clientelism -_- .

[quote]You should blame us filthy commies rather than our LSF comrades, we are responsible for dragging them into this [/quote]
If you didn't exist, we would invent you :wub: . No wait, we [i]did[/i] invent you when CPCN was created as an LSF protectorate :D . Well then, if you didn't exist, we would invent you [i]again[/i] B-) .

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1295849255' post='2595922']
You guys have been around for years, one of the oldest alliances... I liked you guys, yet youve always lacked one thing. Growth, Now prepare to get smaller.
[/quote]

Actually, thank you for helping us break the 2m ns for the first time in our history a couple of days earlier than planned :D :

[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7643/lsfreaches2m.png[/img]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1295849255' post='2595922']
You guys have been around for years, one of the oldest alliances... I liked you guys, yet youve always lacked one thing. Growth, Now prepare to get smaller.
[/quote]

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1295890661' post='2596782']
Actually, thank you for helping us break the 2m ns for the first time in our history a couple of days earlier than planned :D :

[img]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7643/lsfreaches2m.png[/img]
[/quote]

Actually MCXA will grow, and LSF will grow. Casualties are the stat that matters!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295894368' post='2596865']
Actually MCXA will grow, and LSF will grow. Casualties are the stat that matters!
[/quote]

Indeed they are ;) . Let the casualties flow. Here's to a fun war enjoyed by all parties involved :D .

Years ago, on a bitterly cold St. Patricks Day weekend <ooc>for those of you in the American Northeast</ooc>, the powers-that-be willed us to cease existing. Yet here we are, sticking close to our allies, never failing to honor our treaties, and waging an effective war on a global scale alongside our beloved spawn, the International, and waging war against a capable allaince like the MCXA. We thank the MCXA for giving us this opportunity, and look forward to an engaging and curiously amicable war of class, color, and pixels.

[i]¡Libertad o Muérte![/i]

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1295876788' post='2596491']
You should blame us filthy commies rather than our LSF comrades, we are responsible for dragging them into this :D
[/quote]

Well, you are on the wrong side too.
Defending the Status Quo and the VE that seeks to enslave the word.
We're fighting for freedom and equal rights...

You... you are fighting for a world of oppression and slavery.

I do REALLY expect more from the International and the LSF. I really wish you would have chosen the good side, the side of the workers... and not the side of the oligarchy.

The International and the LSF aren't really HUGE Alliances that actually make a BIG difference in a war like this one... so I'm not sad about THAT. I'm sad because it's about ideals. Some of the last idealists of CN have become blind... and that's sad.

LSF: you are fighting on the side of those who would and will gladly hunt you with no remorse... :(
OPEN YOUR EYES, LSF.... OPEN YOUR EYES and wake up!!!!!

[quote name='Trikoupis' timestamp='1295878701' post='2596518']
I know you do zoskia :wub: . Polaris is cool cause it's... polar. However, Polaris has an emperor and all. And a history of oppression. You should join the LSF after the war is over. [/quote]

No, I'm staying Polar.

I'll still be chearling for you guys, though. My 2nd favorite Alliance.

Hey, you! what you're doing down there? You, in the LSF... and you too in the International. You can join in with us and you can get your freedom, we're gonna bring power to its knees, whilst the citizens militias settle those old scores. There's a green cloud all over the VE and its dirty Allies... keep those fires burning and keep on singing those songs of [i]love and revolution[/i]. We're gonna bring the VE to its knees. Liars, cops, deceivers, profiteers and traitors, lying dead all around. Comrades! destroy their illusions, we're gonna bring power to its knees. There's a new life surging through our veins and our brains, we're building a new tomorrow where the deceivers, exploiters and traitors are no longer there walking around with a whip on their hands, we're lovers and not losers, let's get it right. We're gonna bring the VE opression to its knees. This class war may be the last war. Choose freedom, choose life, choose revolution, choose the side that fights the rotten hegemony.

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1295908843' post='2597210']
No, I'm staying Polar.

I'll still be chearling for you guys, though. My 2nd favorite Alliance.

Hey, you! what you're doing down there? You, in the LSF... and you too in the International. You can join in with us and you can get your freedom, we're gonna bring power to its knees, whilst the citizens militias settle those old scores. There's a green cloud all over the [s]VE[/s] [b]NPO[/b] and its dirty Allies... keep those fires burning and keep on singing those songs of [i]love and revolution[/i]. We're gonna bring the [s]VE[/s] [b]NPO[/b] to its knees. Liars, cops, deceivers, profiteers and traitors, lying dead all around. Comrades! destroy their illusions, we're gonna bring power to its knees. There's a new life surging through our veins and our brains, we're building a new tomorrow where the deceivers, exploiters and traitors are no longer there walking around with a whip on their hands, we're lovers and not losers, let's get it right. We're gonna bring the [s]VE[/s] [b]NPO[/b] opression to its knees. This class war may be the last war. Choose freedom, choose life, choose revolution, choose the side that fights the rotten hegemony.
[/quote]

We already fought our revolution ;)
It's you people in NpO that are being all counter-revolutionary.