LSF DoW on MCXA

Venizelos

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1296136604' post='2605497']
Zoskia man this is some of the most pathetic !@#$. Utterly shameless.
[/quote]

Thank you.
I was talking to the LSF, not to the MK.

I like the LSF...

You're hardly related to the LSF... Oh, well.... I don't like you either, so what?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1296154235' post='2605895']
You still have the friendship of the NpO.

Our victory will make a better world for good Alliances like the LSF.

It's sad that you are so confused right now (and that you perceive the NpO as an enemy Alliance of yours... you have no idea about what you're talking about).

Anyway...

o/ LSF

There will be a place for you in the new world we're fighting to create, a world without tyrants like the VE.
[/quote]

The bizarreness of your logic as to why the LSF should fight with the NpO is rivaled only by the irony of the NpO talking about freedom and taking down large blocs. Though I'm sure your message will get through if you just condescend a little more.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1295962030' post='2599989']
Congratulation on 2m NS LSF, I do how ever look forward to posting the screen shot of, LST drops below 2m ns :)
[/quote]

He said from near ZI -_-

[quote]Death to communist garbage and their cronies!

o/ MCXA! [/quote]

lol, just lol...Victory to lolcommies

Edited by cheezy

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1296526171' post='2613730']
this !@#$ right here is hilarious.

by the way, our friend ferdinand here will be disappointed really really soon.
[/quote]

Mmmm. Yes, he may be :P

[quote name='Gavik' timestamp='1296525845' post='2613724']
The bizarreness of your logic as to why the LSF should fight with the NpO is rivaled only by the irony of the NpO talking about freedom and taking down large blocs. Though I'm sure your message will get through if you just condescend a little more.
[/quote]

Oh, well... Are you a member of the LSF? No...

See? My messages to the LSF seem to be very disturbing... to the ones who aren't members of the LSF.

The LSF guys.... they know I'm right.

Anyway, we won't take revenge against the LSF, they are just being used by Alliances which want to destroy the same freedom they try to achieve in their confusion.

[quote name='Ferdinand I' timestamp='1296530724' post='2613809']
I won't! I have faith in MCXA war machine. :smug:
[/quote]

Dude im in the MCXA and i just agreed with him :P. Im glad you believe in us but you will see what he means soon enough.

[quote name='jimmyv' timestamp='1296530825' post='2613811']
Dude im in the MCXA and i just agreed with him :P. Im glad you believe in us but you will see what he means soon enough.
[/quote]

We'll be awaiting for a demonstration of your cowardice then :)

I, for one, hope to be disapointed, but I know better.

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1296530700' post='2613808']
Oh, well... Are you a member of the LSF? No...

See? My messages to the LSF seem to be very disturbing... to the ones who aren't members of the LSF.

The LSF guys.... they know I'm right.[/quote]

lol, no, we just find you too illogical to respond to. not to mention, your appeal to justice, peace and all that while being in NpO is just too hilarious to break.

btw, he will be a member very soon.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1296533170' post='2613872']
Sadly for you, you can't. I can bet there's a no re-entry clause in your surrender terms.
[/quote]

blah blah blah blah blah how old are you?10? does your mommy know your up this late using her computer on a school night?

[quote name='draggie' timestamp='1296533647' post='2613896']
Sadly for Taliburn, or sadly for you? He's not the one hiding behind a convenient re-entry clause. :awesome:
[/quote]

You must be kidding me. Grow a pair and then come talk to me. :smug:

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1296533826' post='2613904']
blah blah blah blah blah how old are you?10? does your mommy know your up this late using her computer on a school night?
[/quote]

Yes, when people get out of arguments they always resort to OOC ad hominem attacks - because it shows their maturity.

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1296533826' post='2613904']
[/quote]

blah blah blah blah blah i cant think of a real argument so i am going to attempt to insult your age and start with a lot of blahs.

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1296533261' post='2613880']
lol, no, we just find you too illogical to respond to. not to mention, your appeal to justice, peace and all that while being in NpO is just too hilarious to break.
btw, he will be a member very soon.
[/quote]

I find it illogical to see the anarchists of CN fighting on the side of the hegemony against Alliances which are bing attacked just because they don't belong to that hegemony.

Anyway, you are obviously being lead to believe that the NpO is the incarnation of evil itself. But that's just your confusion.

I do hope to see a good relationship between the NpO and the LSF in the near future. I can't say the same thing about other allies of yours.

I'm not being illogical... but you are just too confused right now as to see the big picture. :blink:

Your Alliance won't be punished by us because of your current confusion... at least not by us... but the ones who will fight against your freedom... well, they are the ones you call "friends" or "allies" right now... I call them Hegemony.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296534208' post='2613921']
blah blah blah blah blah i cant think of a real argument so i am going to attempt to insult your age and start with a lot of blahs.
[/quote]

whats there to argue? If i was his nation strength i would show him what cowardice is.
There's no argument about that statement. He can say whatever he wants knowing that there are only so many that can touch him. He knows that, that's why he's saying that. Do you think if he was my NS he would say anything about cowardice?
(Lusitan)-Edited your name
And your comebacks are witty and quick. You only want someone to grow some, so you can see what a pair looks like. GAF

Edited by Taliburn

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1296534991' post='2613952']
whats there to argue? If i was his nation strength i would show him what cowardice is.
There's no argument about that statement. He can say whatever he wants knowing that there are only so many that can touch him. He knows that, that's why he's saying that. Do you think if he was my NS he would say anything about cowardice?
(Lusitan)-Edited your name
And your comebacks are witty and quick. You only want someone to grow some, so you can see what a pair looks like. GAF
[/quote]

Oh this is priceless. :lol1:

EDIT: Look, I have fought in more wars than those you saw happening on Planet Bob. If there was something scaring me, it wouldn't be certainly you declaring on me, whatever the size of your nation.

Edited by Lusitan