An Announcement from AZTEC

Centurius

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295845979' post='2595535']
Godspeed, my Vidian friends. May your unpronounceable gods feast on the blood of your enemies. (Also, don't forget their livers. That's where all the vitamins are.)
[/quote]

zoggy! thanks for the praise brother!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295842499' post='2595411']
Not right now. Is this a request?
[/quote]

We can have race....I am trying to figure out what mundane alliance activity I can announce and fake people out again.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295846059' post='2595546']
We can have race....I am trying to figure out what mundane alliance activity I can announce and fake people out again.
[/quote]

somehow i doubt much goes on in your 21 person alliance..... irrelevant leader of irrelevant alliance is irrelevant...

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1295846292' post='2595575']
somehow i doubt much goes on in your 21 person alliance..... irrelevant leader of irrelevant alliance is irrelevant...
[/quote]

It's not a war unless Redneck shows up to comment on Trace or myself! Also welcome Captain Obvious! Because that's not something I haven't repeated about myself for the last forever.

Good luck NV, you guys are awesome and I will stop derailing here.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295851290' post='2596065']
Reminder that NV is one of the least active alliances that exist (68% now).
[/quote]

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1295851590' post='2596085']
You'd be surprised how war may affect their activity levels.
[/quote]
No, he's absolutely right. We only have 3 active members, and 2 of them are a multi.

Don't bother with war chests, guys, you won't need them. Actually, don't even bother quadding or coordinating attacks, you've got this!

[quote name='Nelchael' timestamp='1295851843' post='2596103']
No, he's absolutely right. We only have 3 active members, and 2 of them are a multi.

Don't bother with war chests, guys, you won't need them. Actually, don't even bother quadding or coordinating attacks, you've got this!
[/quote]

This^

im actually a nelchael multi....

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295851290' post='2596065']
Reminder that NV is one of the least active alliances that exist (68% now).
[/quote]

cause, you know, back collection in game for higher level nations doesnt happen..... You cant judge an alliance's activity level by in game collections.... you of all people should know this.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1295851955' post='2596110']
cause, you know, back collection in game for higher level nations doesnt happen..... You cant judge an alliance's activity level by in game collections.... you of all people should know this.
[/quote]
True, most nations do back collections. [ooc]but admin changed it recently so it's calculated by the percent that has logged in in three days[/ooc]

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1295851955' post='2596110']
[/quote]

i thought he was your other multi?

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1295852032' post='2596114']
True, most nations do back collections. [ooc]but admin changed it recently so it's calculated by the percent that has logged in in three days[/ooc]
[/quote]
fair enough. I personally dont even look at my nation for sometimes a week or two but I log in to our forums every day to see if any news is going on.