An Announcement from AZTEC

Centurius

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1295840060' post='2595339']
oh dear god. That's a pretty important observation >_<

NV, don't destroy wF [i]too[/i] hard now!
[/quote]

I like wF. They've been classy so far and a few have stopped by our IRC to wish us good luck in the fight and to have some good laughs with us. Nothing but respect to them. I do hope they put up a good fight. I'm looking forward to the counter attacks.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Raffaello' timestamp='1295840255' post='2595349']
Doesn't matter, RoK and NV are both defending their mutual defense pacts. The reasons for defending are not important as they are mandatory.
[/quote]

Yet we were discussing the reason why one was praised by both sides, and not the other.

Regardless I don't want to derail this into another CB discussion thread, there are enough of those.

Good luck to those fighting

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1295840365' post='2595354']
I like wF. They've been classy so far and a few have stopped by our IRC to wish us good luck in the fight and to have some good laughs with us. Nothing but respect to them. I do hope they put up a good fight. I'm looking forward to the counter attacks.
[/quote]
^This.

And our CB is that wF is at war with our ally STA. How wF came to be at war with STA is not at issue here.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1295840822' post='2595371']
^This.

And our CB is that wF is at war with our ally STA. How wF came to be at war with STA is not at issue here.
[/quote]

I don't see how it matters.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1295840365' post='2595354']
[/quote]

wF isn't bad alliance-wise, though I don't think it's as better managed as NV. wF and whoever they call in will have their work cut out for them (seeing a Legacy fight would be quite interesting :) ).

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295840221' post='2595347']
He gave him valid advice on who to spy on and then looked at the intel he came back with. But seriously, it has already been proven that no one is going to convince either side of anything so might as well stop the debate.
[/quote]

Yes, yes let's just conveniently ignore the fact that the whole issue arose when VE wanted to test how Polaris would react to sending Lennox to them. Let's just take off from when Lennox spied, that will show 'em :)

[quote]Don't you have a joke announcement to make? Or a former ally to criticize? [/quote]

I think it's time for you to put down the crown of, "I'm biased and rational" and take a step into the biased section among us. Welcome, I heard you were supposed to join sooner than you did.

Edited by The MVP