An Announcement from AZTEC

Centurius

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1295908630' post='2597202']
Good luck guys, I hope you fair very well in this. Although, I do wish we would have been on the same side for this war...[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

YOU! i misses you......

[quote name='Nelchael' timestamp='1295935892' post='2599081']
Don't worry, he was one of Sparta's first targets. Gotta hit inactives first...?
[/quote]

That's a move from the Lefty Playbook. Copy cats.

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1295950428' post='2599782']
Well they are at war with like 10 alliances.
[/quote]

I was actually going to say something about how that's their fault for being idiots... but I think everyone's aware of their effort to keep NOIR members out.

I just hope nobody else allows themselves to be so blatantly played.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1295975050' post='2600374']
I was actually going to say something about how that's their fault for being idiots... but I think everyone's aware of their effort to keep NOIR members out.

I just hope nobody else allows themselves to be so blatantly played.
[/quote]

Eh, almost all of the counters and wars in this whole affair are specifically designed to keep x out, starting with the very first counters on iFOK from Polar allies trying to win SF/C&G on their side to this most recent one. Everyone is 'playing' everyone in regard to that. Note how no one has hit VE still primarily because they wanted to keep you on the other side.

I find myself in the enviable position of knowing the two of my allies that ended up having to fight each other will do so honorably, which is a testament to both. Here is to a speedy conclusion.