Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295811216' post='2594220']
Wait this isn't a DoW. Ok I'll just call you cowards until it is a DoW. I'll ignore the fact that NPO only has one ally in the war, and that said ally is kicking some major ass right now. BOOOOOOO PACIFICA!!!!
[/quote]
Now you're getting the hang of it.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1295811216' post='2594220']
Wait this isn't a DoW. Ok I'll just call you cowards until it is a DoW. I'll ignore the fact that NPO only has one ally in the war, and that said ally is kicking some major ass right now. BOOOOOOO PACIFICA!!!!
[/quote]

What can I say, we are the oh-so-ebil NPO. Welcome to 2008 again, everyone! :P

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295810923' post='2594212']
It's actually a factual statement though!
[/quote]

Unless you've been "accepting screenshots" lately, it's speculation.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1295812229' post='2594253']
[/quote]

Really, I'm still not very fond of you guys but screaming about how you're not in war yet when no one has given you the chance to declare yet is funny. Some people don't understand how war works I don't guess. I mean you could always not even try to chain in and hit someone over some crappy logs like CSN did. I'm sure people have said enough bad stuff about Pacfica for you to pull it off.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1295812229' post='2594253']
[/quote]
2008? They haven't stopped saying that since Karma! Polaris may have stole your spot as the "oh-so-ebil NpO" during Bipolar and noPB(this war), but you guys still have a special place in PB's heart as the "oh-so-ebil NPO". :wub:

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295810651' post='2594205']
Damn right. You're making sure others won't honor THEIR treaty commitments. That'd put you in a bad spot of Legion defended their ally!

And I'm glad your ODP partner knows that since it's "only them" fighting, Pacifica really doesn't give a $%&@.
[/quote]

Penkala, Why so angry?

NPO, how could you? You made everyone think for a second that you were entering the war, and then when people find out you weren't they get all butthurt and start whining. It is almost like you planned it that way...

Edited by Sulmar

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295812389' post='2594261']
[/quote]

Win. :smug:

Also, bawww no DoW bawww ebil NPO bawww etc etc. :P

Good luck to Thessaly on finding a new Protectorate.

Edit: spelling <_<'

Edited by Silver Empress

For those calling the NPO "cowards", I should like to point out that Thessaly has no other treaties (that I know of) apart from being a protectorate of the New Pacific Order, so it seems unlikely that Thessaly intends to enter the war.

[quote name='Cortath' timestamp='1295804405' post='2594021']....we do not support their present hostile behavior to a third party. [/quote]

Not to sound like a broken record, but as I noted earlier Thessaly is currently fighting three wars involving [u]one[/u] of their fifteen members, and all wars are defensive.

Have I missed something on the OWF with respect to Thessaly? If so, would someone be good enough to point me in the right direction?

Right now this announcement makes no sense to me.

EDIT: Oh, and....

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1295810667' post='2594207']
Last I heard it was ifok doing all the dying on the battlefield. From what I heard TIO is doing rather well. Try again Penkala. :smug:
[/quote]
[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295810923' post='2594212']
You heard wrong.

It's actually a factual statement though!
[/quote]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/Cybernations/iFOK.png[/IMG]

Whatever you say, slugger.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Santa123' timestamp='1295809619' post='2594172']
This comes as great annoyance to me. I am well aware that their has been a sertain said action tha does put Thessaly in a less then favorable situation, but i must point out that we were attacked by nations of First Earth Battalion not the other way around. The nations that my nation is currently at war with attacked me. If NPO feels like that is reason for canceling then so be it. I am working at rectifying the current situation with FEB and will now be looking for a new Protectorate. Thank you to those in NPO who have been nothing but good to us. I would like to make a shout out to Rogal Dorn, who i look at as a personal friend, you rock!
[/quote]

Ok, let me get this straight a protectorate of NPO's was attacked and they did not defend them. Am I missing something or did NPO just puss out? I'm sure all the idiots spouting in my NEW thread will be here spouting the same mindless dribble.....checking.....checking.....not seeing it, amazing.

Edited by Derwood1

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295812389' post='2594261']
[/quote]

I've been accepting screenshots, and in fact assisted in getting the spy into position.

I'm also wearing your flag.

2 CBs Pacifica has found valid in the past. So do something about it, NPO.

[quote]Whatever you say, slugger. [/quote]

I see a ~650k NS loss, which is about on par with other alliances (but yes maybe on the heavier side). NpO has lost approximately 5 times that amount while only being about 3 times their pre-war size. THAT is a beat-down.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1295817097' post='2594390']
Ok, let me get this straight a protectorate of NPO's was attacked and they did not defend them. Am I missing something or did NPO just puss out? I'm sure all the idiots spouting in my NEW thread will be here spouting the same mindless dribble.....checking.....checking.....not seeing it, amazing.
[/quote]

You sir, are trying to use two very unconnected, unrelated, and incomparable instances.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295817576' post='2594395']
I've been accepting screenshots, and in fact assisted in getting the spy into position.

[/quote]

I hurt myself while facepalming at this. That's 3CBs.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1295817576' post='2594395']

[/quote]

Do you stop to think of the garbage that comes out of your mouth before you talk? Everyone will be in this war in due time.

However the World of Planet Bob does not revolve around VEs pinky finger. Thessaly made a mistake and when they were asked about it, did not do the right thing and owe up to it and try to restore Order. They chose a different path and in good faith, Pacifica cannot follow it; simple as that.

Edited by Zeta Defender

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1295815949' post='2594363']
Not to sound like a broken record, but as I noted earlier Thessaly is currently fighting three wars involving [u]one[/u] of their fifteen members, and all wars are defensive.

Have I missed something on the OWF with respect to Thessaly? If so, would someone be good enough to point me in the right direction?
[/quote]

You haven't missed anything, this hasn't come on to the OWF at all, and is unrelated to any of the mainstream politics (and this war, for those who can't get that).

I'd suggest contacting our diplomatic leadership directly if you really are so interested.

[quote]Ok, let me get this straight a protectorate of NPO's was attacked and they did not defend them. Am I missing something or did NPO just puss out? [/quote]

As noted in the announcement, the Order views our former protectorate as having taken aggressive action. This situation could have been easily rectified by staying within the bounds of standard, non-hostile diplomatic discourse. We are pleased that Thessaly now seems to be working towards such a resolution, and wish them the best.

At no point has the Order refused to protect Thessaly from aggression initiated by a third party.

[quote]

[/quote]

It is only a CB if Cortath took the screenshots himself and passed them on. We've been taking the lessons of the brave new world very seriously.