Terra-Cotta DoW

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cairna' timestamp='1295665537' post='2590519']
Anyone doubting my sincerity need only check rodrod's war screens and the nuke notifications tommorow.

You made the wrong choice.
[/quote][font="Comic Sans MS"]
[color="#FF00FF"][i]I still doubt you. I think you are worthless scum. I think you are the lowest of the low, and I don't think you will have the balls to nuke him.[/i][/color][/font]

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1295665738' post='2590532']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]
[color="#FF00FF"][i]I still doubt you. I think you are worthless scum. I think you are the lowest of the low, and I don't think you will have the balls to nuke him.[/i][/color][/font]
[/quote]
He doesn't.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1295667374' post='2590606']
He doesn't.
[/quote]

ITT Cairna gives up his illustrious carreer as oracle because some nobody from ASU calls him out.

Sir, they have not made a pair of pants [i]yet[/i] that can hold my male parts in any way close to comfortable.

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1295655118' post='2589792']
Is there any particular reason you decided to change colors?
[/quote]

PROBABLY!

Anyways.. Glad to see this finally announced. Best thing to see on BOB in like 10 hours.. Literally :P

oo/

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1295663609' post='2590393']
These are three terrible alliances and I'm glad to see them all leave the brown sphere.

I look forward to all of you running your alliances into the ground.
[/quote]

Says the guy on WHITE :P

I can appreciate vitriol but its better directed from someone that has a dog in the race?...

Just saying ;)

[quote name='Rebounder' timestamp='1295664113' post='2590438']
Congrats on the move, Brown is an impossible sphere to deal with, but I can say you tried valiantly to take on the challenge.

Also $%&@ you for the topic title.
[/quote]

Its not impossible just difficult to deal with when people leave it and switch teams leaving those who remain to literally hunt down trades.

[quote name='Greywall' timestamp='1295669540' post='2590715']
Its not impossible just difficult to deal with when people leave it and switch teams leaving those who remain to literally hunt down trades.
[/quote]

Actually it's been a lengthy, and slow process. And your government was made aware as soon as we were confirmed with White that we'd be welcomed here. If you're scrambling for trades, ask them why.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295670355' post='2590777']
Actually it's been a lengthy, and slow process. And your government was made aware as soon as we were confirmed with White that we'd be welcomed here. If you're scrambling for trades, ask them why.
[/quote]

Im not here to argue ok, im just saying it takes a bit more work to get good trade going in brown due to its lack of traders.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1295670613' post='2590805']
Congrats on the move - I think it'll work out better for all 3 members of TC and that new Sith flag is very sharp indeed.

Brown unity would've been nice if it could've worked out, but I think we would've been forcing it and we're all better off having not done that.
[/quote]

yeah, I don't think we knew until the end that you guys all hated us for some reason or another :P I guess that posed an obstacle too.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1295671028' post='2590825']
I knew about this months ago.

GATO rules brown with an Iron Fist now! :lol1:
[/quote]

GATO = Brown.

Don't believe me? Well, how many other major alliances do you see in the sphere?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1295671028' post='2590825']
I knew about this months ago.

GATO rules brown with an Iron Fist now! :lol1:
[/quote]
And what are you ruling over? A few sticks and a rock. Congratulations.