Respect Thine Enemy

Ardus

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1295677768' post='2591367']
Shout out to Emperor Whimsical of GOD and Alexander D Great of TTK for being such good sports and coordinating that amazing two pronged attack! But mainly for being such good sports. Shout out to Admin for adding in the awesome new battle cry feature! :awesome:
[/quote]

You would have anarchied me had I not rebought mid-blitz. Lizzie killed my deployment too, so i only got attacks on dr3eam.

Lizzy's spies make me sad. but thats okay, because I'm costing dr3am ten mil a day.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to throw out a shout out to Jacapo, who, after we bounced off each other the first night, had some interesting times last night...

Also a shoutout to Jomon, Liz Girard, and Requia, who would probably have scored an anarchy on me last night (pre-Jacapo nuke, that is) if I wasn't mercilessly spamming f5 on every war-related screen for a good half an hour.

[quote name='Ciroton' timestamp='1295670426' post='2590784']
I'd like to make a shout out to Gaard, Idifix, and BUKKEN of FOK for giving me the best fight I've had since the Second Polar War. =D

Don't underestimate me. >=3
[/quote]

Yeah I want to give a shout out to the FOKkers. I have really been enjoying myself. Much love to BUKKEN thanks for the nukes.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1295678267' post='2591396']
but thats okay, because I'm costing dr3am ten mil a day.
[/quote]
Yea he seems to be fretting quite a bit over that. But he's raking in the cash from his targets, at least he says so. :v:

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1295671090' post='2590830']
TwistedRebel, this is the second time we've fought. I honestly look forward to a third.

Don, same goes for you. You've been friendly in our few messages and I appreciate that.

Colin, stop nuking me dammit!

:)
[/quote]

Hi Jeezy, nothing personal you understand just business :)

You have conducted yourself very honorably throughout this exercise 0/

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1295745528' post='2592677']
Shoutout to Gaeta from VE. One of these days I'll actually be able to rebuy before you get those attacks off, instead of always being seconds late.
[/quote]

So what you're saying is that you only catch a glimpse of a [i]shadow[/i] when he attacks? :v:

(Yes, to everybody who got that, I acknowledge it was terrible and I should feel terrible.)

Edited by Bergerland

Shout out to FOK's Dutchman. You are a tech and infra munching machine!

To VE: Farseer, hopefully you can jump into peace mode after I am done with you.
SatanisLuciferi, you are a great foe and I enjoy the banter back and forth. I cannot believe my SDI blocked 8 in a row on you!

To PC:
China Town just started in on me and yes I completely bungled my first attacks today. Let's hope the remaining battles in our war will be much more up to par.

Why not, i'll give a shout out to my Polar opponent, Jargurin.

This guy is a relatively new nation to the game and a new nation to the New Polar Order and after being thrust into this war, he has never once given me a moments rest, even down to about 15% of my nation strength he continues to attempt to fight me. Whether it be courageous or simply foolish it doesn't matter. That guy has the heart of a Polar Bear, and I for one salute him for it. o/

Best of luck on the rebuild,
Menethil

[quote name='Bergerland' timestamp='1295776203' post='2593730']
So what you're saying is that you only catch a glimpse of a [i]shadow[/i] when he attacks? :v:

(Yes, to everybody who got that, I acknowledge it was terrible and I should feel terrible.)
[/quote]
[12:33] <ber[glow]ini> Yeah. Besides my jokes are terrible, so don't feel bad.

Shoutout to Randall Flagg- it's been great fun fighting you and you're still putting in the effort which is great (though not for my nation).

Edited by Lord Caspian

[quote name='Ciroton' timestamp='1295670426' post='2590784']
I'd like to make a shout out to Gaard, Idifix, and BUKKEN of FOK for giving me the best fight I've had since the Second Polar War. =D

Don't underestimate me. >=3
[/quote]

Hi there!! Yes, i'm def not underestimating you guy's. And I saw your warchest hehe!
Much love for you guy's for letting me wake up and find dozens of messages in my inbox. ;)

My mini nukes can't give you much love anymore because of that Genesis opponent.
But we're having fun I hope!!!

Kiss,
bukken/KADUUK

Edited by KADUUK