Sup CN

Lennox

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295411650' post='2582758']
I don't think anyone here is afraid of war, but rather loosing the war and having to pay large amounts of reps.
[/quote]

Being afraid of the negative consequences of war is the exact same thing as being afraid of war. It is just a more specified form of fear.

This war would have happened with or without you. It probably would have been more even without you. You've done nothing for the community by betraying the trust of one of the nicest players in the game.

We clearly play this game for very different reasons. Go delete again and don't come back this time.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295411957' post='2582765']
Cool story bro. I fabricated a war 3 years ago.
[/quote]

always on the cutting edge eh schatt?

and lennox, why are you coming back to a game you left, to do something? is life really that empty? you have to get your jollies off by betraying someone who considered you a friend? you clearly don't care, so i hope that if you conitnue to exist on this game your held at ezi until the game deletes.

[quote name='Scorn' timestamp='1295413383' post='2582809']
Being afraid of the negative consequences of war is the exact same thing as being afraid of war. It is just a more specified form of fear.
[/quote]

I don't fear it, it just keeps people from playing the game. And you don't fear it cause your alliance has not ever been under terms.

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295413720' post='2582819']
always on the cutting edge eh schatt?

and lennox, why are you coming back to a game you left, to do something? is life really that empty? you have to get your jollies off by betraying someone who considered you a friend? you clearly don't care, so i hope that if you conitnue to exist on this game your held at ezi until the game deletes.
[/quote]

[ooc]I'm on school break and had nothing better to do?[/ooc]

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295413806' post='2582821']
I don't fear it, it just keeps people from playing the game. And you don't fear it cause your alliance has not ever been under terms.
[/quote]
Considering they attacked regardless of so many alliances being honor bound by their treaties to defend NpO here, NpO's allies could of been as much of an intended target as NpO. If you guys let NpO get rolled here without honoring treaties, when this war is done I'm sure we'll see another with many of the same alliances put in the same position again, but Pandora's Box on the winning side. Eventually the question becomes, how many times will they be allowed to roll alliances with everyone ignoring their treaties if there is a risk of losing? If you guys don't honor your treaties here, PB won't be satisfied when this curb stomp is over and continue rolling alliances they feel have a weak link to the treaty web or those they see as potential threats if they get any stronger.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295414581' post='2582855']
Considering they attacked regardless of so many alliances being honor bound by their treaties to defend NpO here, NpO's allies could of been as much of an intended target as NpO. If you guys let NpO get rolled here without honoring treaties, when this war is done I'm sure we'll see another with many of the same alliances put in the same position again, but Pandora's Box on the winning side. Eventually the question becomes, how many times will they be allowed to roll alliances with everyone ignoring their treaties if there is a risk of losing? If you guys don't honor your treaties here, PB won't be satisfied when this curb stomp is over and continue rolling alliances they feel have a weak link to the treaty web or those they see as potential threats if they get any stronger.
[/quote]

NSO doesn't have a treaty with Polar.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295414878' post='2582864']
NSO doesn't have a treaty with Polar.
[/quote]
I forgot you guys canceled, but my comment still applies to those that do or would be dragged in if NpO's allies honor their treaties.

Show of hands: Who thinks Polar seriously wouldn't have been rolled in the next few months with or without Lennox? :rolleyes:

You started this in the same sense that BoTS started UJW... By providing the excuse for an inevitable war.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1295415111' post='2582893']
Show of hands: Who thinks Polar seriously wouldn't have been rolled in the next few months with or without Lennox? :rolleyes:

You started this in the same sense that BoTS started UJW... By providing the excuse for an inevitable war.

-Bama
[/quote]
Pretty sure it would have happened regardless. Still a ridiculous thing to do to a friend. I'd be ashamed.

[quote name='empirica' timestamp='1295415536' post='2582992']
Pretty sure it would have happened regardless. Still a ridiculous thing to do to a friend. I'd be ashamed.
[/quote]
Oh, agreed. My point is that Lennox's role in this war is minor and that the praise for him "bringing us this war" is ridiculous. This war was made inevitable by many people, Lennox not among them.

-Bama

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1295415973' post='2583103']
Oh, agreed. My point is that Lennox's role in this war is minor and that the praise for him "bringing us this war" is ridiculous. This war was made inevitable by many people, Lennox not among them.

-Bama
[/quote]
He may have saved everyone several months of waiting. For that I applaud him.