If the Mushroom Kingdom loses two more members...

Archon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1294816654' post='2572926']
I really want to know why anyone would want to keep their sanction after they have their flag. Collecting as many ~caspers~ as possible for meatshields, I guess.
[/quote]This guy right here, could we call him typical MK?

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1294818710' post='2572980']
Weren't you in MK until very recently? :mellow:
[/quote]
Went over your head. It's an old quote from the Legion, one I'd forgotten about. Thanks for reminding me, cookavich :)

edit: and I just had a lot of fun re-reading the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88261]thread that spawned it[/url], thanks again!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1294820324' post='2572993']
I'd dig the bawwww bawwww poster out of my archive, but it would be pointless when I can just say it.

Bawwwwwwwwww bawwwwwwww bawwwwwww.

:lol1:
[/quote]

I bet you had a big smug grin on your face while typing this, didn't you? A little pat on your own back, perhaps? Did a feeling of triumph flow through your body?

There truly is nothing wittier than the post above. People, please take note...do not compete with this man intellectually. He will [i]crush you[/i].

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1294818827' post='2572981']
Went over your head. It's an old quote from the Legion, one I'd forgotten about. Thanks for reminding me, cookavich :)

edit: and I just had a lot of fun re-reading the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88261]thread that spawned it[/url], thanks again!
[/quote]

Oh lol, I *thought* it sounded familiar.

Personally, i'll be quite happy when we lose sanction. Condolences, MCXA.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1294820324' post='2572993']
I'd dig the bawwww bawwww poster out of my archive, but it would be pointless when I can just say it.

Bawwwwwwwwww bawwwwwwww bawwwwwww.

:lol1:
[/quote]
Nice try, but Fernando still beats your for most brain numbing post of the thread.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1294821537' post='2573004']
I bet you had a big smug grin on your face while typing this, didn't you? A little pat on your own back, perhaps? Did a feeling of triumph flow through your body?

There truly is nothing wittier than the post above. People, please take note...do not compete with this man intellectually. He will [i]crush you[/i].
[/quote]

Did your intellect really not comprehend that I clearly was not aiming for intellectual approach, or are you trying to be all smart and witty yourself (and failing dramatically)?

Smug grin... yeap. SCY is sure going to have one too.

Edit for this
[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1294815219' post='2572882']
So sack your recruitment guy
[/quote]

DO IT and quite your jibber jabber.

Edited by mdnss69

[quote name='WCaesarD' timestamp='1294448233' post='2567881']
I could be mistaken in my understanding, but I always assumed the 200 member limit was a way to contribute to player retention and recruitment in the overall game. I see people complaining frequently about lower numbers of players, well, if you want a sanction, go recruit some more players. I don't see any reason to remove it, in fact, I would argue for it to go higher, as opposed to lower.
[/quote]

This post from the AsR pretty much sums up what I think about it. Perhaps the amount of score 1 nation gets you should be increased to stop people saying 'but they're in 19th!!!' seeing as score is a pretty arbitrary calculation that really doesn't mean jack when it comes down to it anyway.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1294825012' post='2573025']
Did your intellect really not comprehend that I clearly was not aiming for intellectual approach, or are you trying to be all smart and witty yourself (and failing dramatically)?

Smug grin... yeap. SCY is sure going to have one too.

Edit for this

DO IT and quite your jibber jabber.
[/quote]

The one who spotted you out and denied you when you and your crew tried to spy on us?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1294816267' post='2572920']
I did I just dont want to see this changed to suit you and your posse because you dont want to follow rules in place years. A leader coming out and whining like a commoner is far funnier. I dont think TOP did it when they were below the 200 mark they had some self respect. They accepted the natural order and did some recruiting. If you or any of the other people unable or unwilling to get/keep a sanction as it has always been then you dont deserve it. Membership level is important, in a time where people are trying to get numbers into CN rewarding lazy recruiting nations by waiving the member requirement for sanction status because of the butt hurt of those who cant manage it is a mistake.
[/quote]
We didn't recruit.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1294814221' post='2572857']
Alliances are dismissive of the sanction when they're on the verge of losing it.
[/quote]
nah....we only wanted the sanction to get our flag in...nothing else. We hated everything else that came with it.

edit: regarding the OP...it is sad indeed. But not different from the past when we were 4th or 5th biggest in score and couldn't get our flag in. Now it is the same, but opposite ^^

Edited by ROMMELHSQ

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1294825012' post='2573025']
[/quote]

Oh I see, you only turn on the "I'm smarter than a 5th grader" switch when called out on it. Here's an idea: try acting intelligent [i]all the time[/i]. I'm sure everyone is interested in hearing about your archive of meme photos and your decision to remain too lazy to use them, but I'll speak for myself when I say I'd rather see an actual point to a post instead of a meme.

If (as it appears by fairly common agreement) the only purpose to a sanction is to get your flag in game then surely the more alliances that get a chance of obtaining a flag the better? Given that's all it does why would you even want to prevent less powerful alliances from obtaining one?

Edited by Altheus

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1294827588' post='2573045']
The one who spotted you out and denied you when you and your crew tried to spy on us?
[/quote]
[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1294816923' post='2572934']
Bro, it's an OOC forum. I'm just another player.

I mean, I know most of you can't even conceive of what role playing or "IC" is anymore, but seriously...
[/quote]

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1294829794' post='2573052']
Oh I see, you only turn on the "I'm smarter than a 5th grader" switch when called out on it. Here's an idea: try acting intelligent [i]all the time[/i]. I'm sure everyone is interested in hearing about your archive of meme photos and your decision to remain too lazy to use them, but I'll speak for myself when I say I'd rather see an actual point to a post instead of a meme.
[/quote]

Making this point never grows old for you, does it? "I'm smarter than you so shut up". Maybe you are, maybe your not but whatever else it is, it is irrelevant. If it makes you feel better to think so, well you go right ahead and inflate that ego of yours further. You want to talk about "actual points"? That sure as hell ain't one.

The point to this [i]entire thread[/i] is pretty much moot. This thread is a result of Thenevrender frustration that in a few days (2 unless him and his do some recruiting) he will be off the sanctioned alliance's list. As pointed out, if you want action then there is [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79002"]this[/url]thread. Two comments have been made there in the last two days. Neither of them further suggestions that would further the case of MK about to lose sanction. Making another thread while not actually proposing anything is my very definition of whining. I called it. Point made.

tl;dr still :smug:

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1294831849' post='2573061']
Making this point never grows old for you, does it? [/quote]
Nope.

"I'm smarter than you so shut up". [/quote]
At least you understood what I was trying to say. Kudos.

Maybe you are, maybe your not but whatever else it is, it is irrelevant. If it makes you feel better to think so, well you go right ahead and inflate that ego of yours further. You want to talk about "actual points"? That sure as hell ain't one.[/quote]
Would this be an appropriate response to the above quote? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW.

The point to this [i]entire thread[/i] is pretty much moot. This thread is a result of Thenevrender frustration that in a few days (2 unless him and his do some recruiting) he will be off the sanctioned alliance's list. As pointed out, if you want action then there is [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79002"]this[/url]thread. Two comments have been made there in the last two days. Neither of them further suggestions that would further the case of MK about to lose sanction. Making another thread while not actually proposing anything is my very definition of whining. I called it. Point made.[/quote]
Ah, good. So, just like [b]Fernando[/b] you've decided to ignore the intent of the thread and create your own land of makebelieve so you could feel good about shunning it. Talk about inflating egos! :lol1:

tl;dr still :smug:
[/quote]
....and what is it that you're smug about, exactly? :smug: