If the Mushroom Kingdom loses two more members...

Archon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1294812169' post='2572815']
Well then I guess MK should start its recruitment drive.
[/quote]

The point of the thread isn't really about MK losing the sanction, it's about the statistical standing of the alliance that would receive it.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1294812528' post='2572826']
I thought that MK didn't like sanction? Or was it just TOP? :unsure:
[/quote]

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1294812316' post='2572822']
The point of the thread isn't really about MK losing the sanction, it's about the statistical standing of the alliance that would receive it.
[/quote]

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1294812096' post='2572813']
The 19th ranked alliance in the game, the MCXA, is next in line to get a sanction.

Nineteenth. Ranked. Alliance.
[/quote]
STA signs a big treaty so you come up with this to attention whore and shoot insults at MCXA. Stay classy Archon.

[/quote]
I know I figured as much.

I was just poking fun at the fact that MK received 102 votes for having the best recruiting staff. I do understand your point though

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294812646' post='2572828']
STA signs a big treaty so you come up with this to attention whore and shoot insults at MCXA. Stay classy Archon.
[/quote]
I don't think there are [u]any[/u] threads from the last few months that don't have Fernando popping in at some point and spewing a lot of !@#$%^&* at one person or another... just sayin'.

[/quote]

OK but with this thread you are giving the wrong impression of that MK really care about sanction and Rafael Nadal post just strengthens this.

[/quote]
No actually he's commenting about their ranking.

Thanks for participating though.

[/quote]

Heh, where are the insults? The point he's making is about how out of line with the realities of the game the sanction requirements have become, not a shot at the alliance which stands to inherit one.

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1294813002' post='2572838']
Remember when a sanction required 300 members? And there were only 15 alliances in the game that could even possibly meet that requirement?

Maybe it's time to lower the requirement again.
[/quote]
Absolutely, and it should have been done two years ago.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1294813001' post='2572837']
OK but with this thread you are giving the wrong impression of that MK really care about sanction and Rafael Nadal post just strengthens this.
[/quote]
Rafael is joking. I understand why his sarcasm might go over your head though.

[quote name='Master-Debater' timestamp='1294812829' post='2572832']
So?

If they meet the qualifications then they get the sanction.
Dont like it? Recruit to keep the qualifications up.
[/quote]

Why is the onus on me/MK to "keep the qualifications up"? I didn't come up with the arbitrary limitation.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1294813001' post='2572837']
[/quote]

Really? Most people reading this seemed to have no problem understanding what I was getting at.