Rogue yellow team senator

Penkala

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1294320394' post='2565771']
VE should go to war here. This is one of the most clear cut casus bellis I've seen in recent history
[/quote]

The last thread involving a "rock solid" CB saw Impero apologizing. I can't wait to see how the home team fumbles this one. :popcorn:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1294321837' post='2565789']
The last thread involving a "rock solid" CB saw Impero apologizing. I can't wait to see how the home team fumbles this one. :popcorn:
[/quote]

Impero apologized to \m/ in the Wasdrogan thread which had nothing to do with the actions taken against Wasdrogan. Maybe that's not the one you're referring to. Was there another?

VA should roll VE for the terrible affront caused to them by Penkala's actions.

C'mon VA. Don't let 'em just walk all over you like this. Don't be intimidated by VE's allies. Strike a blow for justice!

Edited by RailForge

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1294325651' post='2565843']
Impero apologized to \m/ in the Wasdrogan thread which had nothing to do with the actions taken against Wasdrogan. Maybe that's not the one you're referring to. Was there another?
[/quote]

No that's the thread. And the actions [i]were[/i] similar, even an indoctrinated fellow like yourself can see that.
I mean, he wouldn't have apologized in that thread if they weren't, right?

Let's both cross our fingers and hope your Senators haven't wrongfully sanctioned anyone in the past, hey? No one likes to see the boss man apologize.

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1294296177' post='2565543']
Only for as long as YOU wanted it to last, before you went and hid behind another alliance, probably begging them to get you peace.
[/quote]

No they lasted for over a month at which time quite a few people agreed that removing 1/3 of my infra in 5 weeks was pretty damn unacceptable and a pretty obvious attempt to PZI me, and ended the war.

[quote]Stop hiding behind AA's and settle whats between you and VA once and for all. [/quote]

I thought that this [i]was[/i] settled. Unfortunately, VA is still too upset to leave me alone.

[quote]If more senators instituted sanctions for stupidity, I'd be more inclined to vote. [/quote]

If more senators instituted sanctions for stupidity, you'd be sanctioned on every color. Be careful what you wish for.

[quote]I don't hate you and this thread is a massive cry for attention. You've always loved being the first guy to bring these oh so evil injustices, not even because you have some sort of issue with it going on just because you wanted to be the first to reveal it to the Cyberverse, to the forums. Just like you've done in the past when you see an opportunity to sling mud at someone you don't like. Which makes the irony of claiming only people that don't like you have something bad to say about it quite amusing.[/quote]

You do realize for that every thread I put on the OWF there are like, two dozen things regarding me that are handled internally? If I put something on the OWF, it's something that I think can entertain some people a bit without putting my alliance in jeopardy. Once again, there have been numerous, numerous incidents regarding VA, including two of their nations going rogue on us (well not really rogue -- they followed orders to attack us after peace, but VA didn't want to pay me, personally, reps, so they just marked the members as rogues and let us ZI them. That would have been quite the OWF thread, eh?)

If I wanted attention so badly I would have a heck of a lot more of it.

[quote]Neither you, nor your buddy in VE who charged in threatening war, even attempted to resolves this with VA before posting it here did you? Just saw an opportunity to get some of that scrummy attention thrown in your direction and ran to the forums. [/quote]

We didn't 'threaten war', and we quite clearly said that our reaction depends on VA's reaction.

Regardless, VA is an alliance that loves to take as many liberties with an alliance's patience as possible -- just ask CSN and Goose, SOM and Liz in particular. SOM, one of the most patient people I've ever seen, and a man with a nickname because he squashes every potential war for CSN, supported a war against VA. Just because that's what VA does: They do something worthy of war, act stupid, and try to back out of it. Then they do something else, and repeat the cycle several more times. Sending in nations after peace has been attained, breaking temporary ceasefires, etc. etc. etc.

I wouldn't blame my government even if they did march in there threatening war. Threats are all VA hears. It wasn't until Liz twisted some arms over there that the sanction was removed. Until then, VA just took our request to remove the sanction as a "recommendation" which they could simply ignore. VA will absolutely refuse to take any action regarding myself unless the threat of force is used. They hate me too much.

[quote]I've never met you before, and I certainly don't literally hate you. However, I do feel you should have at the very least tried to sort this out via more private channels first. It wouldn't hurt to talk to other Yellow Team members/alliances before taking it to the OWF. All in all I agree with Erixxxx; you, or someone close, should have gone to Veritas Aequitas privately before going public. [/quote]

Two points:
-We're doing that too, but as I said before, I believe this concerns the public.
-If VA had come to US before sanctioning me, this wouldn't have happened.

[quote]Anywho, Augustus IX made a mistake. [/quote]

It wasn't a mistake. It was purposeful. And you're damn lucky that I'm in VE now. Because if I were in still in CSN, I think you know that you've used all of your good will up. Would have been a fun war, at least?

[quote]I think we're harboring the Antichrist. [/quote]

I agree. :smug:

[quote]And yet I wonder why he didn't report this to VE gov to contact VA gov. [/quote]

...I did...

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='aineshane' timestamp='1294311298' post='2565724']
Looks like all 'em VE haters are out in force today... Let the non-sinner be the first to throw a stone, e.t.c I've seen attention seeking threads from the most outraged ITT. Hypocrisy ftw i guess
[/quote]

Pretend someone else said it all then so you don't get to gloss over their points with 'lolomfgirony' and pretend it's not valid.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1294325651' post='2565843']
[/quote]

If I recall correctly he also apologised for charging in head first when his protectorate at the time, WF, declared a war over faked screenshots after he spent quite some time telling everyone who was pointing out the inconsistencies how stupid they were. Or something like that. If he didn't then people are owed one, that's for sure ^_^

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1294321837' post='2565789']
[/quote]

Hm? That nation is being ZIed so I'm not sure what you mean, and the apology was about something utterly unrelated to the substantive matter at hand. Let your boss do the talking and spin, its clearly not your thing.

Also, this is being handled in private.

Unfortunately, Haflinger, you proved my point with your post.

I know you just couldn't [i]wait[/i] to bring out that screenshot you've been holding onto for a couple of years, but this probably wasn't an appropriate time.

Yes, sanctions are weapons of war. Except I'm not in a war with VA or any of her allies. So they're using a weapon of war aggressively, i.e. attacking me.

Poor Penkala. The poster child for the wrongly accused.

As for us moving on...yes, we have. Yet you continue your little "Are you ready" type blog posts telling us you're going to do your little roguery business again. That's you not moving on.

Anywho, you're just out looking for attention, as you're doing 99% of the time you're posting around here. This could have been handled simply by someone sending a message to VA gov, yet you go blabbering on the OWF about how unfairly you're being treated...blah, blah, blah.

Get over yourself. You're not that important. The fact that you have to put yourself out in the public eye and cause drama perfectly represents my point.

But, I will say, I got a good laugh out of Augustus' reasoning for the sanction. Bout hit it right on the head.

lolpenkala

And to think Penkala, you criticized my thread as "something that didn't need to be made".

Only joking, mostly, Penkala is right to be angry at this unjustified sanction. If we're now allowing "being a jerk" to be a good sanction reason I could think of a lot of people I could ask our senator to sanction. VA needs to pay some amount of reparations or have their senator ZI'd.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1294338227' post='2566019']
And to think Penkala, you criticized my thread as "something that didn't need to be made".

Only joking, mostly, Penkala is right to be angry at this unjustified sanction. If we're now allowing "being a jerk" to be a good sanction reason I could think of a lot of people I could ask our senator to sanction. VA needs to pay some amount of reparations or have their senator ZI'd.
[/quote]

lol
That's awesome.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1294335335' post='2565965']
Hm? That nation is being ZIed so I'm not sure what you mean, and the apology was about something utterly unrelated to the substantive matter at hand. Let your boss do the talking and spin, its clearly not your thing.

Also, this is being handled in private.
[/quote]

Ok, your robot cheerleader handled the "unrelated" part. I'm saying last time a thread was opened that you should have come out the big hero, you [img]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5650/emotqq.gif[/img]apologized for something unrelated[img]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5650/emotqq.gif[/img].

I was willing to cross my fingers to ward off that woopsie repeating, but now that deal is [i]off[/i].

Also, this is being discussed in public so deal with it.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1294339368' post='2566047']
Ok, your robot cheerleader handled the "unrelated" part. I'm saying last time a thread was opened that you should have come out the big hero, you [img]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5650/emotqq.gif[/img]apologized for something unrelated[img]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5650/emotqq.gif[/img].[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you would be trolling him no matter how he acted. Why pretend otherwise? You should just change your username to Schatt Jr at this point.

[quote]Also, this is being discussed in public so deal with it.
[/quote]

Faux bravado doesn't make you look tough.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1294338916' post='2566034']
Pot, meet kettle
[/quote]

Hello Mr Kettle. How are you?

Also, that only works if I, myself, go around the OWF and try to start things and whore myself out to the public to get noticed.

See, I'm not that guy. Hell, I've not been involved much at all over the past few months. I don't think myself all that important on a global scale as lolpenkala does.

So your little quip about "pot, meet kettle" doesn't really apply and just makes you look foolish.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1294337039' post='2565998']
Poor Penkala. The poster child for the wrongly accused.

As for us moving on...yes, we have. Yet you continue your little "Are you ready" type blog posts telling us you're going to do your little roguery business again. That's you not moving on.

Anywho, you're just out looking for attention, as you're doing 99% of the time you're posting around here. This could have been handled simply by someone sending a message to VA gov, yet you go blabbering on the OWF about how unfairly you're being treated...blah, blah, blah.

Get over yourself. You're not that important. The fact that you have to put yourself out in the public eye and cause drama perfectly represents my point.

But, I will say, I got a good laugh out of Augustus' reasoning for the sanction. Bout hit it right on the head.

lolpenkala
[/quote]

I hate you for doing this to me because now I have to take penkalaÂ’s side on this issue. :mad:

First off you have not moved on. Your senator, a member of your alliance sanctioned him for no reason other than to be a !@#$%, and youÂ’re still reading his blog posts. That is not moving on that is stalking.

Second, yes penk loves attention so what. This could have been handled better on your end by letting go of your hate and keeping a leash on your senator. Why should penkala or VE government have to take the time to PM you about a public servant, unless his actions are sanctioned by VA. What he did, he did as a senate member of the yellow team and tbh the only PM VE needs to send you on behalf of their members is one letting you know how much needs to be paid in reps for this action or when you plan to kick him so they can take it out of his hide.

lolstalker

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1294346272' post='2566180']
I hate you for doing this to me because now I have to take penkala’s side on this issue. :mad:

First off you have not moved on. Your senator, a member of your alliance sanctioned him for no reason other than to be a !@#$%, and you’re still reading his blog posts. That is not moving on that is stalking.

Second, yes penk loves attention so what. This could have been handled better on your end by letting go of your hate and keeping a leash on your senator. Why should penkala or VE government have to take the time to PM you about a public servant, unless his actions are sanctioned by VA. What he did, he did as a senate member of the yellow team and tbh the only PM VE needs to send you on behalf of their members is one letting you know how much needs to be paid in reps for this action or when you plan to kick him so they can take it out of his hide.

lolstalker
[/quote]

If you are basing all your assumptions off of what's said in this thread instead of knowing the history of the incidents, please raise your hand.

ironchef, raise your hand.

Our Senator sanctioned after some in-game messages back and forth between Penkala and Augustus IX. Said actions are being addressed in private channels...as this whole situation should have been.

As for the blog post...I don't follow his blog. I was linked to the post by someone else and was told to read what Penkala said about VA again.

You should really know what you're talking about before spouting off and calling someone a stalker. I'm far from a stalker. If anything, I (and VA) are the ones being stalked.

Also, why should they take the time to send a PM? Really? Did you really just say that? Why should they take all of, what, 1-2 minutes to type out a PM and send it our way? Wow, talk about laziness. How about that's what diplomacy is...how about that's what reasonable people do? Are those reasonable answers?

I'm amazed by the lack of common sense in this thread.

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1294319799' post='2565769']
The irony of VE government saying this is hilarious.

[img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/VE_sanctioning_NPO.png[/img]

Surely those nations were nothing more than rogue states.

Listen, you guys use sanctions as common weapons of war. You're not innocents here.
[/quote]

So you are going to give us !@#$ for using sanctions in a declared war, but claim were being unreasonable when somebody sanctions one of us out of a war?

Thanks for proving the point with your own stupidity, sanctions are a big deal. This is an attack on one of our members and should be treated as such.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1294346603' post='2566184']

Also, why should they take the time to send a PM? Really? Did you really just say that? Why should they take all of, what, 1-2 minutes to type out a PM and send it our way? Wow, talk about laziness. How about that's what diplomacy is...how about that's what reasonable people do? Are those reasonable answers?

I'm amazed by the lack of common sense in this thread.
[/quote]

You say that as if we have not contacted you and began steps to resolve this matter.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1294346603' post='2566184']
If you are basing all your assumptions off of what's said in this thread instead of knowing the history of the incidents, please raise your hand.

ironchef, raise your hand.

Our Senator sanctioned after some in-game messages back and forth between Penkala and Augustus IX. Said actions are being addressed in private channels...as this whole situation should have been.

As for the blog post...I don't follow his blog. I was linked to the post by someone else and was told to read what Penkala said about VA again.

You should really know what you're talking about before spouting off and calling someone a stalker. I'm far from a stalker. If anything, I (and VA) are the ones being stalked.
[/quote]

LOL, do you not think I know what is going on. I didn’t even take time to read any of this thread but the last page and seen your post. I know the history of the incidents and I know why your senator had a pissy fit. And knowing all that I still feel you are wrong. Sorry if you don’t like that but it’s just the way it is. As for this being addressed in private channels, I would hope the hell so at this point.

Edited by ironchef