Brotherhood of Steel Declaration of War

AnCapistan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I guess we won't be seeing OTS help out, since this was clearly an aggressive attack, and you only hold an ODP. Gee, sounds like a recent situation.

Looks like you're on your own, Damsky. Enjoy getting destroyed.

edit:typo (not enough coffee, yet)

Edited by Thrash

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1293806149' post='2559222']
So, I guess we won't be seeing OTS help out, since this was clearly an aggressive attack, and you only hold an ODP. Gee, sounds like a recent situation.
[/quote]

Believland confirmed on [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96413&view=findpost&p=2558946]page 3[/url] and Damsky on [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96413&view=findpost&p=2558955]page 4[/url] that the treaty was cancelled anyway.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1293806924' post='2559224']
Believland confirmed on [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96413&view=findpost&p=2558946]page 3[/url] and Damsky on [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96413&view=findpost&p=2558955]page 4[/url] that the treaty was cancelled anyway.
[/quote]

D'oh. Thanks.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293770210' post='2558931']
You were pretty quick to throw around protection and the names of your other treaty partners then, why the change of heart?
[/quote]

Brother, let me tell you this. Never edit your post after someone's replied to it. That's just bush. If you want to bring that up, bring that up later. Alright? If you still don't get it just send me a message and I'll make a t chart for you. Alright?

Now, I don't know you but, I'm an advocate of satire. I love it. I just love it. I use satire to talk to people below me. I italicize sometimes but, it really just depends on the mood. Anyway, in that post I responded to some Methrage rant about how BoS and OTS was Rosemary's baby, rapist, serial killers, how we cheated on our taxes, etc., etc. He then said that anyone allied to OTS/BoS should cancel their treaty. That's the reason why I said "NoR, TSO, you should listen to this man!" Really wasn't trying to throw around the names of my treaty partners. At least not like PB does with their amazing sigs. At the time OTS and BoS still held a treaty so why shouldn't we protect him? Or are you insisting that people should only throw their power around when they're on the winning side?

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293814477' post='2559292']
Brother, let me tell you this. Never edit your post after someone's replied to it. That's just bush. If you want to bring that up, bring that up later. Alright? If you still don't get it just send me a message and I'll make a t chart for you. Alright?

Now, I don't know you but, I'm an advocate of satire. I love it. I just love it. I use satire to talk to people below me. I italicize sometimes but, it really just depends on the mood. Anyway, in that post I responded to some Methrage rant about how BoS and OTS was Rosemary's baby, rapist, serial killers, how we cheated on our taxes, etc., etc. He then said that anyone allied to OTS/BoS should cancel their treaty. That's the reason why I said "NoR, TSO, you should listen to this man!" Really wasn't trying to throw around the names of my treaty partners. At least not like PB does with their amazing sigs. At the time OTS and BoS still held a treaty so why shouldn't we protect him? Or are you insisting that people should only throw their power around when they're on the winning side?
[/quote]

Hey champ, go back and take a look at the time of the edit and you'll find it was just about when you replied. As to your second paragraph, I have absolutely no idea what your trying to say or what your responding too. It seems as though you're trying pretty hard to be funny while mixing in a little bit of actual discussion, but it just comes off like the ramblings of an incoherent and upset person. Just relax, take a deep breath, and get your bearings big guy, hopefully you will see there is nothing to be so bothered by.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293765800' post='2558858']
So it's a manifestation of failure and teenage angst?

I've got to admit, I'm not frightened.
[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken,

may your lasers strike true and scorch the enemy!

o/ BoS

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293769915' post='2558923']
In response to his declaration of war, my alliance just attacked your treaty partner.

Fun, right?
[/quote]
[b]Now[/b] he's brave. Tremble in fear, ye micros.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1293820711' post='2559345']
Your tough guy persona is funny. Please continue. :)
[/quote]
Fix your post; you weren't quoting Impero.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1293822237' post='2559367']
[b]Now[/b] he's brave. Tremble in fear, ye micros.

Fix your post; you weren't quoting Impero.
[/quote]

You should really change back your avatar and sig to the creepily obsessive Viridian themed ones for the occasion. You and Damsky seem to be a great fit.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1293820711' post='2559345']
Your tough guy persona is funny. Please continue. :)
[/quote]
Trust me buddy. It's not some bad guy- tough man- rough around the edges persona I'm trying to put on. If I want to be a bad ass, you'll know.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293821159' post='2559352']
Hey champ, go back and take a look at the time of the edit and you'll find it was just about when you replied. As to your second paragraph, I have absolutely no idea what your trying to say or what your responding too. It seems as though you're trying pretty hard to be funny while mixing in a little bit of actual discussion, but it just comes off like the ramblings of an incoherent and upset person. Just relax, take a deep breath, and get your bearings big guy, hopefully you will see there is nothing to be so bothered by.
[/quote]

Just about. But, still after. It was after. I don't know if I can make it any more clear. I was responding to your second part where you said I dropped the names of my allies. That's all it was. Don't worry baby, you'll know when I'll be bothered and it'll be hot.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293826349' post='2559415']
I'm flattered that you called me a bad ass but, that's a lie. I tried it once. Really wasn't for me. Calling me a bad ass is as equivalent to calling Nicole a guy. Just doesn't work out.
[/quote]

No, you misunderstood. I said you have a tough guy persona. And it's funny.

Also, who's Nicole?

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1293826717' post='2559418']
No, you misunderstood. I said you have a tough guy persona. And it's funny.

Also, who's Nicole?
[/quote]

Again, my tough guy persona (which is synonymous to bad ass), is not real. I'm not a tough guy, I don't play one on TV, I don't actually know any. I'm glad I'm making you laugh though.

The top of page 2. In advance, you're welcome.

[quote name='Margrave' timestamp='1293775851' post='2559030']
Says the man with Mad Max in his avatar. Strange, no?
[/quote]

Sorry I think my Smug face there wasn't quite enough... truth is old looney tune max has joined forces with the ice cream man here for an epic road chase through the wasteland. :ph34r:

Too my former ally's at VE (and CB as well actually)nothing personal, I didn't join the fight to take a crack at you I joined the fight cause I beleive in the reason behind the DOW and the motivation Damsky is being driven by in trying to add life to this world. If good people don't start acting this place will start going down hill fast.

Lets have some fun! :v: