FARK IS RIGGING THEIR ELECTIONS

eirland

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1293615510' post='2557196']
I like how the topic for that channel is "Keep your eyes open for a valid GO CB. I hate those guys"
[/quote]
Exactly my thoughts. I'd have thought that would be more concerning than Fark rigging their erections.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1293648897' post='2557487']
Actually it does potentially effect FARK's treaty partners as well as FARK.
[/quote]
After this was posted, Fark created a poll in our embassy asking if we thought we should cancel on them because of this. The "No"s won by 832 votes.

If those logs aren't fake I'd be shocked, if someone were going to talk about this then they would talk about this in a query not in a freaking channel where people can log it. Rule number 1 when you're wanting to do something like that is talk in a query not in a channel unless it's secure.

Next time you want to accuse an alliance falsely please do it with some more convincing lies than what you have here.

Jesus people. Yes, I posted this in Farkistan. But you don't see that thread anywhere, do you? Within 4 minutes of posting it, my account and post were deleted. I kept getting banned from their pub chan. If this is the only way to tell the Farkers what their government is doing, then so be it.

This is relevant to more than just Fark. If they have a corrupt government, alliances might want to start reconsidering their treaties.

Ayre, if that's not possible, then why are the results hidden in the vote, just like it claims in the !@#$%*? You can lie all you want, but the truth is easy to see.

!@#$%* = a site in which people can dump their pasted conversations, much like putting papers in a bin.

Edited by eirland

[quote name='eirland' timestamp='1293650397' post='2557513']
Jesus people. Yes, I posted this in Farkistan. But you don't see that thread anywhere, do you? Within 4 minutes of posting it, my account and post were deleted. I kept getting banned from their pub chan. If this is the only way to tell the Farkers what their government is doing, then so be it.

This is relevant to more than just Fark. If they have a corrupt government, alliances might want to start reconsidering their treaties.

Ayre, if that's not possible, then why are the results hidden in the vote, just like it claims in the !@#$%*? You can lie all you want, but the truth is easy to see.

!@#$%* = a site in which people can dump their pasted conversations, much like putting papers in a bin.
[/quote]

I think we all know what the bin of paste is Eirland. A majority of the time though the logs are either fake or extremely doctored up to show something completely different than what was originally posted. So unless you're a highly respected CN player any logs you post that say something bad about an alliance will be seen with a lot of suspicion. Think before you post Eirland, accusations like this can be a CB...

Edited by Warden