A Sad GOONS Announcement

Sardonic

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293160845' post='2552246']
PB, get control of your bloc and shut MK the $%&@ up. Many see it as MK running PB now and they're not even in it.
[/quote]

MK would be a member of PB if it weren't for the VEto so it's not surprising that they have a say in our actions.

[quote name='In Spades' timestamp='1293161320' post='2552250']
Then ummmmmm, cancel without the little orphan annie diatribe?
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Crying-girl.jpg[/img]
I agree with why you're doing it and all... just sayin' that it makes you look like a crybaby !@#$%^
[/quote]You are a bad poster, please seek out help on the subject of reading comprehension.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1293156575' post='2552199']
Moralist Sardonic takes a stand against the "ethically bankrupt" practice of unified foreign policy. Details at 11.
[/quote]
I am not a moralist, never claimed to be. I care nothing for the supposed "rights" of individuals or unaligned. However, I will always support the fair treatment of alliances, and advocate for what I believe in, as I have done in the OP.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1293159934' post='2552232']
Staying away from TOP = Joining NpO? Can't we just like...stay away from you?
[/quote]

There is a reason I added "or at least that's what it looks like" in there.

The point is, I am not really buying the argument that you dislike us so much that you are burning bridges and perform diplomatical no-no's over this.

Edited by Bodvar Jarl

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1293161920' post='2552274']
R&R/GOD is an MADP, however.
[/quote]

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1293162179' post='2552289']
GOD and R&R are connected via MADP (Superfriends)
[/quote]

I know, my mistake. I thought you meant the R&R/IRON treaty.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293163386' post='2552312']
I am not a moralist, never claimed to be. I care nothing for the supposed "rights" of individuals or unaligned. However, I will always support the fair treatment of alliances,
[/quote]

I had an aneurysm when I read that. Don't lie to the kids, please.

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1293156646' post='2552201']
I think we've finally found our center of balance again after a rocky road during Karma and our time at the top after. I wish we had been given the opportunity to show that to GOD.
[/quote]
I agree and would hope so; TOP is an alliance I think has a lot of potential if they'd use it.

[quote name='Bodvar Jarl' timestamp='1293158634' post='2552220']
Also, if I were MK, I would not be sorry about putting GOONS in this position because I frankly would not see it as me being the ones forcing this on them.
[/quote]
I wouldn't worry about it because it's not some crime for someone to change their foreign policy with new treaties or by dropping old ones.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293160136' post='2552235']
What a great ally you are. [/quote]
Always a great line when followed by...

[quote]GOD cancelled on GOONS because you couldn't get your way, and so Xiph decided to 'punish' those who didn't listen to him.

<Xiphosis[GOD]> and yet I'm disregarded
<Xiphosis[GOD]> on every
<Xiphosis[GOD]> !@#$@#$
<Xiphosis[GOD]> front
[/quote]
private logs sent to a third party. pot, kettle.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1293160402' post='2552242']
You missed this part:

19:46:18 [Sardonic[GOONS]] that's terrific xiph but you know as well as I do that PB is build on unstable ground, and we can't dominate the world without you.
<Xiphosis[GOD]> and yet I'm disregarded
<Xiphosis[GOD]> on every
<Xiphosis[GOD]> !@#$@#$
<Xiphosis[GOD]> front

Half-baked, eh?
[/quote]
Just gets better and better. MK went ahead and dropped first, let's see the whole thing, I'd love to hear more about how weak Sardonic's position is.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1293163386' post='2552312']
I am not a moralist, never claimed to be. I care nothing for the supposed "rights" of individuals or unaligned. However, I will always support the fair treatment of alliances, and advocate for what I believe in, as I have done in the OP.
[/quote]
I suppose it's pretty easy to be fair to people once they've met an arbitrary definition of what a person is; you're a real fine gentleman, Sardonic, I never knew what a golden soul you had, such passion for liberties we oughta get together on this crusade for decency.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1293165192' post='2552368']
Just gets better and better. MK went ahead and dropped first, let's see the whole thing, I'd love to hear more about how weak Sardonic's position is.
[/quote]
That was pretty obviously sarcasm.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293166376' post='2552402']
Oh, i'm allied to GOD now?
[/quote]

Alas you wouldn't be any longer even if you hadn't mass-canceled on us hardly a few month after signing a treaty that had been in the making for years. Really MK sometimes I wonder what happened to you.