Propaganda Thread

Schattenmann

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1293246561' post='2553239']
Normally I leave people with actual skill to post propaganda, but hey might as well.

[center][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/efkrr8.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

This one made less sense than anything in this thread.

You should feel bad.

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1293303510' post='2553683']
Either it doesn't make sense or you're setting double standards.

But that's expected from your lot. :smug:
[/quote]

I think you just lack basic comprehension skills :not-really-applicable-smiley-goes-here:

So its fine if three alliances gang up on one, but not when a few PC members and others join under the NEW AA to help them? :rolleyes:

I understand Janova not knowing whats going on in the war, but joracy and darkfox you both should be aware. :lol1:

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1293304925' post='2553693']
So its fine if three alliances gang up on one, but not when a few PC members and others join under the NEW AA to help them? :rolleyes:

I understand Janova not knowing whats going on in the war, but joracy and darkfox you both should be aware. :lol1:
[/quote]

I disagree with you but I wont argue since this is a thread meant for propaganda. Instead we will just have to agree to disagree.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293121404' post='2551669']
Yes I heard that before. I apologize to anyone who might be insulted by this American caricature of a Japanese man. Truly the Americans are people with little merit!
[/quote]
I think it's more using a caricature of an imperial Japanese soldier to represent an Indonesian alliance. Bad Juju dude.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293344550' post='2554176']
Couldn't find any good American WWII propaganda on Indonesians for some reason :awesome:
[/quote]
Yeah... what?
I'd imagine that'd be due to the few million indonesians who died due to Japanese internment, forced labour and famine. Stuff just doesn't capture the imagination as big-teeth-Tojo does.
Is a little odd that any form of western equivelant would be automatically removed, but it's all down to historical emphasis i suppose.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1293330658' post='2553915']
[img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/Prop7.png[/img]
[/quote]
Finally, some good propaganda. Theme is overdone, but at least this one's a bit more original and funny than the rest.

Also, there's something it reminds me of. :3

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1293362246' post='2554299']
That is an excellent usage of my screenshot. Well done sir. :)

[img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/int_sparta_pow.png[/img]
[/quote]
Wait a sec...is that [i]the[/i] RedCommunist? What's he doing throwing in the towel so easily? :blink:

I just checked his nation and saw his tech:infra ratio...maybe that's why. :v:

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1293362943' post='2554301']
Wait a sec...is that [i]the[/i] RedCommunist? What's he doing throwing in the towel so easily? :blink:

I just checked his nation and saw his tech:infra ratio...maybe that's why. :v:
[/quote]

I totally thought he had deleted too, guess he joined the commies and decided he didn't really want to fight for them :P

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1293363200' post='2554303']
I totally thought he had deleted too, guess he joined the commies and decided he didn't really want to fight for them :P
[/quote]

He couldn't stand up against the tiny fists of FEAROPA.

Seriously, we're pretty weak.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1293363200' post='2554303']
[/quote]

I made a post about this in the peace thread. Suffice to say, we were not surprised.

His godawful infra:tech ratio is because he refused to do 3/50 deals. What an exceptionally greedy alleged communist <_<