Joint Poison Clan - iFOK Announcement

Derwood1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only here because my brothers in NEW were attacked and I wasn't going to let them fight alone. I respect Derwoods decision and I know he was only doing what he thought was right by both PC and her allies.

I have heard though that Fark and co aren't too happy their nice little curbstomp has become slightly less of a curbstomp which I guess is understandable. I do hope the rumours of us being treated as separate nations and paying our own reps are false though. We have after all only jumped into a war heavily against us to defend our friends. I can only say that I will continue to defend my brothers for as long as is necessary and hope Fark understand our position.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1293111282' post='2551568']
I am only here because my brothers in NEW were attacked and I wasn't going to let them fight alone. I respect Derwoods decision and I know he was only doing what he thought was right by both PC and her allies.

I have heard though that Fark and co aren't too happy their nice little curbstomp has become slightly less of a curbstomp which I guess is understandable. I do hope the rumours of us being treated as separate nations and paying our own reps are false though. We have after all only jumped into a war heavily against us to defend our friends. I can only say that I will continue to defend my brothers for as long as is necessary and hope Fark understand our position.
[/quote]

you do realize that it was PC and iFOK that allowed this curbstomp to occur right? you act as if FARK, INT, and TPE demanded it and somehow PC/iFOK capitulated. it was a backroom deal and it was allowed by PC/iFOK. so how can you respect the decision but somehow attempt to chastise FARK/co about the curbstomp that PC/iFOK allowed to happen without chastising PC/iFOK as well?

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1293111282' post='2551568']...
I have heard though that Fark and co aren't too happy their nice little curbstomp has become slightly less of a curbstomp which I guess is understandable.
[/quote]
:D
You obviously have absolutely no idea about Fark.

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1293112433' post='2551579']
[/quote]

Then i won't have nightmares for hitting innocent people :)

NEW was hit and we wanted to prove that they have friends regardless how alliances think about treaty obligations. Personally i was one signatories of the NEW-FEAR MDoAP so i guessed i should attack whoever touches them. NEW wasn't smart, but not that's why we love them.
Also it's an honor to fight on the side some of the best warriors of CN.

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1293112433' post='2551579']
[/quote]

Well I more meant the "and co" part than Fark. My Fark opponents have shown nothing but eagerness for a good fight so far. I know for a fact though that "and co" have been asking large nations outside of the 3 currently fighting NEW to attack us.

And yes, Doch, I am fully aware that my alliance chose not to defend NEW. That is why I'm currently on NEW's AA. I am not in control of the actions of PC and while, yes, I personally disagree with the decision not to defend NEW it is certainly not as cut and dry as you seem to think it is. Everyone can keep believing PC/iFOK are cowards though and just decided not to honour a treaty through fear of losing some infra.

I'd also like to point out your current alliance (for this week at least) did something very similar back in BiPolar, again not through fear but because they were in an extremely difficult position.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1293076797' post='2551003']

NEW reinforcements

WTF - 1

[/quote]

WTF's member was an individual that was basically continuing his personal battle against Fark left over from his TF! days. The distinguished gentleman above me from Pacifica has the correct view of the situation. If WTF were to ever get political, anything against Fark would be the last thing the alliance would do. So you can remove that data point from the conspiracy evidence.

(my observations, not that of WTF)

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1293074670' post='2550960']

...with them not fully supporting NEW but then turning around and sending shadow reinforcements to hit Fark and Int.
[/quote]

As one of the guys that LEFT PC, I can assure you that there we are not "shadow reinforcements, so you can put the bong back in the corner. I chose to join for a few reasons:

I am doing what I feel is right.
I love war.
I felt embarrassed at only having 1 million casualties.
I want to see how far a $100 million dollar warchest will go.
My nukes are getting rusty, so instead of decomming and rebuying, I am going to use.

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1293120822' post='2551665']
WTF's member was an individual that was basically continuing his personal battle against Fark left over from his TF! days. The distinguished gentleman above me from Pacifica has the correct view of the situation. If WTF were to ever get political, anything against Fark would be the last thing the alliance would do. So you can remove that data point from the conspiracy evidence.

[/quote]

He was also a founding member of PC

[quote name='Dogs of War' timestamp='1293121698' post='2551676']
He was also a founding member of PC
[/quote]

Which was a breakout from TPF, which was a breakout from TF! That supports the personal vendetta side of the issue. There may be a conspiracy, but I know WTF is not and would not be a part of it, just wanted to clear that up.

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1293122378' post='2551689']
Which was a breakout from TPF, which was a breakout from TF! That supports the personal vendetta side of the issue. There may be a conspiracy, but I know WTF is not and would not be a part of it, just wanted to clear that up.
[/quote]

I know, I was just adding that he was also in PC, and not part of the shadow reinforcements.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1293120163' post='2551653']
[b]Well I more meant the "and co" part than Fark. My Fark opponents have shown nothing but eagerness for a good fight so far. I know for a fact though that "and co" have been asking large nations outside of the 3 currently fighting NEW to attack us.[/b]

And yes, Doch, I am fully aware that my alliance chose not to defend NEW. That is why I'm currently on NEW's AA. I am not in control of the actions of PC and while, yes, I personally disagree with the decision not to defend NEW it is certainly not as cut and dry as you seem to think it is. Everyone can keep believing PC/iFOK are cowards though and just decided not to honour a treaty through fear of losing some infra.

I'd also like to point out your current alliance (for this week at least) did something very similar back in BiPolar, again not through fear but because they were in an extremely difficult position.
[/quote]

Only problem I have with bunch of you going rogue and attacking "Fark & co" is that Fark is the one who is forced to take the heavy hits. INT and TPE lack capabilities to fight nations the size who have lately joined the war out of their own sense of pride or blood thirst. Not to mention this will just prolong the time the general NEW membership will have to fight when you keep bumping their NS with fresh troops. INT isn't going to stand down, no matter how much your kind stacks NEW's AA and I am fairly certain that goes to my compatriots at arms too.
I am hopeful in the end all the rogues assisting new will get what is due to them.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293124940' post='2551707']
Only problem I have with bunch of you going rogue and attacking "Fark & co" is that Fark is the one who is forced to take the heavy hits. INT and TPE lack capabilities to fight nations the size who have lately joined the war out of their own sense of pride or blood thirst. Not to mention this will just prolong the time the general NEW membership will have to fight when you keep bumping their NS with fresh troops. INT isn't going to stand down, no matter how much your kind stacks NEW's AA and I am fairly certain that goes to my compatriots at arms too.
I am hopeful in the end all the rogues assisting new will get what is due to them.
[/quote]

It seems Int lacks the capabilities to fight full stop.

[/quote]

Yes, we most certainly are rogues. We're fighting Fark and they have already told us they don't consider us rogues. We are fighting for our friends, nothing more. Also I don't think the fact NEW will get to fight you guys for longer will bother them too much, quite the opposite actually. Thanks for proving me right about "and co" not enjoying the fact we have ruined your little curbstomp as well.

[/quote]
Translation: We couldn't roll NEW by ourselves so we had to get help from Fark. Not to mention NEW wont roll over and play dead like we had thought.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1293125568' post='2551716']
Yes, we most certainly are rogues. We're fighting Fark and they have already told us they don't consider us rogues. We are fighting for our friends, nothing more. Also I don't think the fact NEW will get to fight you guys for longer will bother them too much, quite the opposite actually. Thanks for proving me right about "and co" not enjoying the fact we have ruined your little curbstomp as well.
[/quote]
I've talked to plenty of people in NEW and I am sure they are enjoying this war at least as much as I am. Personally I consider the lot of you rogues, whatever noble motives you think you are advancing by these activities. In the long run it will not help NEW at all, except of course in the way that we will have to fight them longer which you consider positive I guess. I wouldn't say that the entrance of nations too large for INT to engage is really bothering INT's "curbstomping" capabilities that much because as I said Fark is the one alliance that will regrettably have to carry the burden for your actions at least until you've been dropped down a bit in strength.

[/quote]
At least I had the courtesy to attack INT. ^_^

[quote name='Dogs of War' timestamp='1293125755' post='2551719']
Translation: We couldn't roll NEW by ourselves so we had to get help from Fark. Not to mention NEW wont roll over and play dead like we had thought.
[/quote]
(Apologies for possible double post)

Wow, where'd you get those magical skills of observation mister? It is quite obvious us, an alliance much smaller than NEW, couldn't had rolled them. But you are completely wrong on the matter of why Fark entered this, it was not to guarantee our curbstomp that I can guarantee.

I also don't see much point in continuing these discussions with you here unless you come up with some fresh and intelligent points.

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1293125921' post='2551721']
At least I had the courtesy to attack INT. ^_^
[/quote]
Thank you, come again :awesome:

Edited by Finnish Commie

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1293093456' post='2551419']
I am sure that all those "volunteers" will be dealt with in the most.... reasonable fashion :ehm:
[/quote]

Looking forward to it.

Just wonder, what's your issue with individual nations honoring an agreement/friendship and fighting? It's the exact same thing INT, TPE, and FARK are doing by attacking NEW. Thing is, we're doing it on the losing side and not on the one with a 4:1 advantage.

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1293120822' post='2551665']

[/quote]

He's fighting because he was a founding member of PC, and he disagreed with PC not entering to fight alongside basically their closest ally (at one time anyway.)

It has nothing to do with his grudge against FARK, I'm not even sure he has a grudge against FARK, or why anyone would harbour a grudge for that long (we're talking 3 years here.. come on now, not everyone is a childish !@#$%* that they'd still be pissed over stupidness that happened 3 years ago.)

Edited by greenacres

[quote name='greenacres' timestamp='1293128122' post='2551753']
He's fighting because he was a founding member of PC, and he disagreed with PC not entering to fight alongside basically their closest ally (at one time anyway.)

It has nothing to do with his grudge against FARK, I'm not even sure he has a grudge against FARK, or why anyone would harbour a grudge for that long (we're talking 3 years here.. come on now, not everyone is a childish !@#$%* that they'd still be pissed over stupidness that happened 3 years ago.)
[/quote]

With respect, you are incorrect. His resignation post is the only thing I'm going off of and he was pretty clear. Both issues may be at play, certainly, but there is no doubt as to his personal grudge.

Ask ChickenZilla about 3 year plus grudges. They exist.

I really wonder why everyone feels like I need them to speak for me?

If you have any questions for me the game has a message system (use it?).

I am in this war to support NEW.

I joined this game as a Greenlighter.
I moved from Farkistan to TF to TF! to TPF (The Phoenix Federation).
I was a founding member of PC and the first MOF (thespider).

I don't hate fark or hold any grudge, why I even have a 5 digit fark user id.
Fark account number: 44628

PC's current government made a error in judgement when they decided not to help out NEW.
Fark current government made a error in judgement when they decided to attack an ally of an ally.

I am not working for or with any other AA.

So, if you are sick of the drama and sick of the stupid CB's, Feel free to jump in help out NEW.
I have no authority to recruit for NEW. I am not in NEW gov. I am just sick of the way some people
are playing this game.

It's only 0's and 1's baby.

Also, If you really were in WTF you would know enough not to post on the big boards.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1292999164' post='2549611']
Would someone get in the [ooc]christmas[ooc] spirit and give these guys a war they can win so they can puff up their little deflated chests again.
[/quote]

[ooc]Technically not OOC, as Christianity is one of the religion options in the game[/ooc]

I agree with your sentiment.

-Craig

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1293131058' post='2551799']
With respect, you are incorrect. His resignation post is the only thing I'm going off of and he was pretty clear. Both issues may be at play, certainly, but there is no doubt as to his personal grudge.

Ask ChickenZilla about 3 year plus grudges. They exist.
[/quote]

So he properly resign and all, right? that's perfectly fine :)

But if, hypothetically, he attempt to rejoin WTF, like right after the war is over, will WTF accept him? is there any policy about things like that?

and I guess this question apply to whatever alliance with members ghosting NEW right now. Particularly PC, since more or less half of NEW's current, about 20, foreign fighters come from there.