The birth of Pegasus

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1292795731' post='2544927']
lol i was talking about Kev because he was former UPN who decided that trolling upn would get him OWF points but it did not sadly now
[/quote]

Perhaps you did not fully comprehend my post, I do believe I said "I was pulling for UPN". As in "Supporting". As in "I wanted the UPN to do well." If you need further explanation of what "pulling" means, I'm afraid you will need to pay extra.

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1292795153' post='2544894']
Along with a vast majority of its remaining active government.

I'm thoroughly mind-blown, but good luck in any case.
[/quote]
That's really not classy. Don't get me wrong, I don't like UPN, but the bast majority of gov bailing on the alliance for whatever reason (wanting to do something new, getting rid of members, wanting to shake off the UPN image, whatever) is low.

[quote name='SirBombAlot' timestamp='1292795912' post='2544932']
I'll just quote myself from the UPN boards...

[quote]This is hilarious considering the big fuss when Members of DRAGON (and Alchemy for that matter) did the EXACT SAME THING (you know, government members bailing to form a new alliance).

Good luck, I suppose.[/quote]

You even have members on your Government list that haven't even left the UPN AA yet.

Keep it classy, hypocrites.
[/quote]

Indeed, I remember this...

but it will be interesting at least I suppose.

Edited by Valashi

[color="#0000FF"]This alliance is terrible. Then again, what should I expect from a bunch of former UPN? All your talent left long ago.

OOC: This alliance makes absolutely no sense. Perseus was not a god. He was a hero. Also, Bellerophon rode Pegasus, not Perseus. Plutus is a minor god as well, yet you are including him in the pantheon with the major deities. This is just a headache to see.[/color]

Since the image in the OP has been changed, I've mirrored it for posterity:
[img]http://imgur.com/D6Qzw.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292796296' post='2544947']
That's really not classy. Don't get me wrong, I don't like UPN, but the bast majority of gov bailing on the alliance for whatever reason (wanting to do something new, getting rid of members, wanting to shake off the UPN image, whatever) is low.
[/quote]
I think it's a requirement that UPN needs at least one splinter a year or something.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1292796669' post='2544957']
When I find myself thinking that Locke is witty, there's a problem. The question now is, how long can UPN stay afloat?
[/quote]
It really wasn't all that witty, I just couldn't help myself. And like I said, they have splinters all the time; I'm pretty sure nothing can kill them now.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292796296' post='2544947']That's really not classy. Don't get me wrong, I don't like UPN, but the bast majority of gov bailing on the alliance for whatever reason (wanting to do something new, getting rid of members, wanting to shake off the UPN image, whatever) is low.[/quote]
Bob, I'm not sure to what it is that you're referring... I added to Confusion's point about the scope of the exodus, implied that I was thoroughly confused by the situation, and said "good luck."

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1292795909' post='2544931']
Well, at least there's now a chance for UPN to be start being a real alliance.

Not a big chance mind you, but still, a chance.
[/quote]

you sir should be commended for still feeding the flames of hope, maybe if we hope hard enough chris kringle will slide thru the chimneys of our nations homes dropping thousands of parcels of free tech :P

Congrats and all that on the forming pegasus...

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292797215' post='2544964']
Apparently they still can't spell dedication so they just outright dropped it. Somebody could probably turn that into a dedicated joke or something.
[/quote]
[i]Deadicated[/i] joke. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7QdWX.png[/IMG]

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1292797015' post='2544963']
Bob, I'm not sure to what it is that you're referring... I added to Confusion's point about the scope of the exodus, implied that I was thoroughly confused by the situation, and said "good luck."
[/quote]
I'm not referring to you as not being classy, I'm referring to the Pegasus members lack of class. The only reason I quoted your post is because I agree with you. :)

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1292797570' post='2544971']I'm not referring to you as not being classy, I'm referring to the Pegasus members lack of class. The only reason I quoted your post is because I agree with you. :)[/quote]
Ah, my mistake then, and apologies. :)

(Just blame the nature of OWF "debate" for my hyper-vigilance. :(( )

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1292795380' post='2544909']
Troll should go away before i beat troll stupid
[/quote]

I am not sure this is the best way to introduce your alliance to Planet Bob....Threatening someone with a threat you can't back up.

This isn't going to end well at all.

OOC: This is a joke thread right? I mean... it has to be. Right? :unsure:

IC: BAPS & co: you know, there is a point where you can say to your friends "oh hell no, this is a terrible terrible idea". I have a very hard time seeing how this (below) does not cause you to think twice about your decision here. They may be your friends, they may be [i]deadicated[/i], but... really guys? A sparkling purple winged horse AND an accidental pun with "dead" in it. Priceless

[img]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd393/N_Mueller/pegasuscopy-1.jpg[/img]