So I says to myself

Schad

So I was looking around TE, and I says to myself, I says Schad, Pork Shrimp has far too much NS at this point in the round, far too much indeed. And you know what, I thought to myself that's right, Schad, but there's a giant war going on that we could join, giant enough that it's hard to tell who is fighting who and who is winning, and it's best to just back away and let it be. I had a good point, but what's left for us then, I says, with all the big alliances already engaged? Well, then it hit me...what we need is to find some people with a lot of nukes, because nukes are a great way to knock down those ugly NS numbers in a right hurry. And wouldn't you know, lookee there Schad...a couple alliances with all sorts of nukes and nowhere to go, I says, and they'd be just perfect for the job. And while we're at it, ol' Schaddy, why not involve our old pals Duckroll? They look bored, I says, and they need company.

So here we go; Pork Shrimp declares war on The Fightin Division, The Fellowship, and Duckroll.

Signed:

- Whoever signs such things.

This is pretty understandable since you're trying to help Umbrella win another flag for whoever they owe it too.

Also, I saw this coming from a mile away.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292046462' post='2536150']
[b]This is pretty understandable since you're trying to help Umbrella win another flag for whoever they owe it too.[/b]

Also, I saw this coming from a mile away.

Confusion.
[/quote]

:lol1:

i bet you'll say something different in the very next post despite sounding so sure of yourself.

Edited by dockingscheduled

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1292046680' post='2536155']
:lol1:
[/quote]
:ph34r:

Or maybe they owe it to you guys :).

I can't say I care enough. But please, next time state the truth in your DoW.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292046915' post='2536157']

Or maybe they owe it to you guys :).

I can't say I care enough. But please, next time state the truth in your DoW.
[/quote]

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292046366' post='2536149']
Pork Shrimp has far too much NS at this point in the round, far too much indeed.
[/quote]

so you're saying we don't have enough NS? :P

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1292047316' post='2536159']
so you're saying we don't have enough NS? :P
[/quote]

No, I'm not saying that :P

I'm just saying your NS isn't the reason you're declaring on the alliances you've declared upon on, nor is it that they're bored etc.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292047572' post='2536161']
No, I'm not saying that :P

I'm just saying your NS isn't the reason you're declaring on the alliances you've declared upon on, nor is it that they're bored etc.

Confusion.
[/quote]

It's an evil Pork Shrimp plot to steal tech :excl: We're caught...oh no :blush:

Edited by White Chocolate

I added a OP nation who looked like he could put up a solid fight, if yall get pissed at me I'll take on another OP guy to level the field if you prefer, but I think this rouge dude won't be retaliating, which leaves Aggie as my only competition if I didn't hit someone at least semi-challenging.

Enjoy the end of the round folks, hell week hath cometh.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1292072403' post='2536309']
But duckroll are already at war with us. Honestly, some people ... :P
[/quote]

Heh, I saw two wars but didn't think much of it. Seriously, someone needs to diagram me this current war...I tried to figure out who was fighting who a couple days ago and ended up weeping silently to myself.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292083207' post='2536407']Heh, I saw two wars but didn't think much of it. Seriously, someone needs to diagram me this current war...I tried to figure out who was fighting who a couple days ago and ended up weeping silently to myself.[/quote]
I tried to count up all the alliances just fighting us, and I lost count. TPC, Abyss, RE, The Conservative Underground, SPQR Roman Empire Colonial, Heroes, DR, Cult of Skaro, TF, Fark, various rogues and goodness knows whoever else. I have no clue, it's all kinds of chaos. Looks like you guys are fighting several alliances yourselves though, especially if we count all the lil ones you are so casually smacking around. Good work! All this darn infra cluttering up the place, who needs it amirite?

BTW is this a contest between Dunder Mufflin and PS? Anyone keeping score?

o/ Pork
o/ Shrimp
o/ Dunder(?)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1292095593' post='2536633']
You guys in PS are uncanny, I believe that is the 3rd time in the last 2 rounds you have hit our targets :(

Good luck and have fun blowing up some pixels, for OP its back to the drawing board.
[/quote]

It keeps happening to us as well...we need a Steve-wide signup sheet for wars. Or a dating service, perhaps: "strong, active alliance seeks partner for nights of wild fun. Loving nukes a must"?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1292095593' post='2536633']
You guys in PS are uncanny, I believe that is the 3rd time in the last 2 rounds you have hit our targets :(

Good luck and have fun blowing up some pixels, for OP its back to the drawing board.
[/quote]

Confusion, does this post mean OP is trying for flag then? I mean, they were going to hit a bunch of high NS nations with a bunch of nukes, it must mean they want a flag.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292098419' post='2536674']
It keeps happening to us as well...we need a Steve-wide signup sheet for wars. Or a dating service, perhaps: "strong, active alliance seeks partner for nights of wild fun. Loving nukes a must"?
[/quote]
That, indeed, is a great idea. lol

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1292099211' post='2536687']
Confusion, does this post mean OP is trying for flag then? I mean, they were going to hit a bunch of high NS nations with a bunch of nukes, it must mean they want a flag.
[/quote]

Or it means they want to hit flag chasers with no casualties.

Schad, your post is pretty good.

However, I'm even more brilliant than you. You may ask: "How could that be?" Well I'll tell you, then.

Two days ago I already went rogue on one of your members, launched some nukes, and had a jolly good time.

So you see, your declaration is almost impressive, but copying off of me is totally lame. ;)

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1292105362' post='2536768']
Schad, your post is pretty good.

However, I'm even more brilliant than you. You may ask: "How could that be?" Well I'll tell you, then.

Two days ago I already went rogue on one of your members, launched some nukes, and had a jolly good time.

So you see, your declaration is almost impressive, but copying off of me is totally lame. ;)
[/quote]

So I noticed...certainly made our decision for the third alliance a little easier. :P

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1292099211' post='2536687']
[/quote]

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with flagchasing so I don't see why you're attempting to hide the fact. It's also pretty sad that you reside to witty sarcasm instead of putting up an actual argument. But you know, it's fine. This round will soon be over, and I'll be doing everything in my hands to make sure you guys or the ones who are helping you/you're helping don't win.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1292113016' post='2536867']

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with flagchasing so I don't see why you're attempting to hide the fact. It's also pretty sad that you reside to witty sarcasm instead of putting up an actual argument. But you know, it's fine. This round will soon be over, and I'll be doing everything in my hands to make sure you guys or the ones who are helping you/you're helping don't win.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Heh, that might be wasted effort...I don't think that we have any shot whatsoever at winning the flag, nor did we at the time we DoW'd. Qazzian's statement about OP largely covered it; attempting to scramble the flag chase doesn't necessarily come in service of your own flag aspirations, as any chance we might've had died some time ago (that's not me trying to mislead you...our top nation this round is probably going to be whichever of our rogues encounters the most turtles). Doesn't mean that we can't make things a little more interesting.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1292113760' post='2536896']
Heh, that might be wasted effort...I don't think that we have any shot whatsoever at winning the flag, nor did we at the time we DoW'd. Qazzian's statement about OP largely covered it; attempting to scramble the flag chase doesn't necessarily come in service of your own flag aspirations, as any chance we might've had died some time ago (that's not me trying to mislead you...our top nation this round is probably going to be whichever of our rogues encounters the most turtles). Doesn't mean that we can't make things a little more interesting.
[/quote]

If you read my post you would've noticed I said "Or the ones you're helping."

And by that, I obviously meant that you're helping someone >_>

Confusion.