VE war 2

GeorgeWBush

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could this go wrong? Obviously this man has 100% Grade-A truthiness behind his evidence - VE is obviously in the wrong here and should pay reparations totaling the sum of at least, $1002. I stand by my brother Biff Webster in declaring that this man's word is obviously truth and that we must show these VE facists that they can't push people around. I, for one, support GWB and his [s]imaginary[/s] allies.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290877939' post='2524651']
Dammit VE, your habits of extortion make me sick. How dare you take $1000 from a new nation when the standard in this game is supposed to be $900? BURN VE BURN
[/quote]
I think you missed a few zeros there. It should be 90,000,000.

Somehow this seems strangely familiar, but I can't put a finger on [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=52592"]why[/url]... :ph34r:

Congratulations on providing us with some temporary amusement, Dubya. :P Somehow I doubt anyone with nukes will actually back you up.

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290859504' post='2524554']
Look VE still are doing unprovoked attacks on me. They do send ransom notes to me like this one:

[code]dear Georgewbush of ISAF
The VE has ordered you to pay us $1,000 in blackmail money or we will continue the attacks on your pathetic nation, We will use force if you do not pay up within 5 days.

Sethb of VE[/code]
[/quote]
Hahahaha, what the hell?

Dear God, GWB, who the hell told you about the OWF?

This is srs buzinez.
GWB was able to turn over countless members of VE to his side.
We lost so many.
The second Viridicide!

Haven't we suffered enough GWB?!
HAVEN'T WE DONE ENOUGH TO RECEIVE YOUR FORGIVENESS?!

(In all honesty, we had maybe a little too much fun with him)

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290857989' post='2524539']
Nuclear weapons will be used in this war.
[/quote]
I expect they will be used. From your side, not for long. From VE and allies, for as long as it takes to blow you out of range to where they can't find a nuke capable nation to continue to stagger you.

Also :facepalm:

The first wave of attacks has begun on one of VE's nations. This is not nuclear as i do not want to start a nuclear war, This is a bit like the cold war. I do not attack yet we keep spying on each other then BAM! you got nuked. But i can assure you there will be no use of nuclear weapons in this war.

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290887251' post='2524722']
You seem to forget. I am deleting my nation this was merly an childrens ride in an ammusmant park, Something bigger will come soon. see you soon VE.

(yes it is a riddle)
[/quote]

That was a bad riddle, it didn't even rhyme <_<