Warning:Critical Mass Reached

Kzoppistan

Choose Your Own Apocalypse, Series #5  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[center][img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/otingocni/project/VirusWarning.gif[/img][/center]

Evidence Entry #44602
Rough-Draft Found At Scene:

[quote]
[color="#FF0000"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Becky, I'd like you to edit this up for release to the people. Also, put on that little something I got for you last weekend.[/font][/color][font="Book Antiqua"]

[size="5"][b]Citizens of Planet Bob, catastrophe has struck!!![/b][/size]

[Photo Clipped]
[img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/otingocni/project/riot-france.jpg[/img]

I am sending this message out from my hidden bunker deep underground. Only I and my [s]hot[/s] [color="#0000FF"]invaluable[/color] secretaries, Becky and Sarah, managed to survive the attack on the Presidential Palace ([color="#0000FF"]by leaving out the back door hours before the mob even arrived[/color]). Let us pause for a moment and hope for the best for Mrs. Otingocni, and pray that [s]her gluttonous, frigid, bossy ass[/s] [color="#0000FF"]she[/color] hasn't been torn to shreds, along with my many [s]sycophantic backstabbers[/s] staunch supporters, as they all waited for me to supposedly return from the bathroom. Anyway. Thankfully we are well supplied with the essentials, namely crates of whiskey, other booze, and fine cigars. As well as some popcorn and canned cat food to tide us over. Throngs of crazies have overrun the capital and are threatening to pour out of every one of Kzoppistan's borders!

Plus, I am almost certain now that my Information Network has been compromised, the Palace was infiltrated by some foreign power, intent on using this national disaster to their advantage.

I am on the edge of my bunk with worry and [s]excitement[/s], uh, worry, popcorn at hand, while [s]the girls[/s] [color="#0000FF"]my exectutive assistants[/color] [s]pop the champagne[/s] strategize and find the [s]music[/s] news on the radio. I can only wonder...

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT![/font][/quote]

[center][img]http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/0711/tbilisi_police.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1290446408' post='2520359']
Aimee Mann, hands down. I can't believe thus far people think scy is the most deserving of this.
[/quote]

I'd like to think its because I'm the most prominent person on that list ;)

Edit, whoever voted for no one... laaaaaame!

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1290446548' post='2520360']
I'd like to think its because I'm the most prominent person on that list ;)

Edit, whoever voted for no one... laaaaaame!
[/quote]

Statements like that make me rethink what I just said. <_<

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1290449745' post='2520390']
I can understand the votes for Peggy, but ask yourself, is her country prepared to lead the world in Zombie exports? [/quote]

I dont know, im just here for the lulz. Dont get me wrong I think you would be a fine choice but if I were an odds maker id be willing to bet that if she is the winner it will provide a better outcome for a broad group of people.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1290455698' post='2520455']
The fact that SCY actually wants votes immediately disqualifies him from recieving my vote.
[/quote]

While I hate to agree with :(( GOONS :(( the above post does provide a rather valid point, as such I am forced to agree that SCY should be removed from running. Since he has clearly ruined the whole point of the exercise I have been forced to vote for no-one... :(:(:(

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1290459612' post='2520502']
While I hate to agree with :(( GOONS :(( the above post does provide a rather valid point, as such I am forced to agree that SCY should be removed from running. Since he has clearly ruined the whole point of the exercise I have been forced to vote for no-one... :(:(:(
[/quote]
I don't think SCY needs to be removed from running - it's just that I would never wish zombies on a nation that would welcome them.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1290462006' post='2520545']
I don't think SCY needs to be removed from running - it's just that I would never wish zombies on a nation that would welcome them.
[/quote]

I don't think you understand how this is supposed to work. This isn't your typical who should I rogue poll. This is more like [oooc] the movie pay it forward [/ooc] My nation gets zombies, I pass them on to another nation. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1290462728' post='2520561']
I don't think you understand how this is supposed to work. This isn't your typical who should I rogue poll. This is more like [oooc] the movie pay it forward [/ooc] My nation gets zombies, I pass them on to another nation. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
[/quote]
Oh I fully understand. I just play by my own rules. :smug:

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1290463728' post='2520579']
Why of course, I'd hate someone who constantly called me out on my !@#$ too!
[/quote]

There are people that do it far better than Aimee Mann. Unsurprisingly, they're not on this list.