Confederation of Free Nations

erikjsch

[center][b][size="4"]The Confederation of Free Nations[/size] [/b]
[img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/test1.png[/img][/center]

Today, 11/17/10 starts the reign of a new alliance to Bob.

IRC --> #CFN
Forums --> http://s4.zetaboards.com/CFN/index/
Color --> Orange

[quote]
[center][size="4"]Charter of the Confederation of Free Nations[/size][/center]

[b][size="3"]Section 1: Admission[/size][/b]
Admission to the Confederation of Free Nations is open to any nation so long as they fit the requirements outlined below.

[list=1]

[*]Nation cannot be involved in any active wars; offensive or defensive.
[*] Nation cannot be aiding nations currently involved in war; offensive or defensive.
[*] Nations cannot be on any PZI or ZI lists.
[/list]

[b][size="3"]Section 2: Membership[/size][/b]
General Membership:
[list]

[*]The general membership of CFN is responsible for helping with simple tasks that the government is unable to complete. They are expected to fight in wars, and aid nations when necessary

[/list]
Ministers:
[list]

[*]The Ministers of CFN shall support the alliance in various positions, the minister positions shall consist of the Minister of War, Minister of Finance, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the Minister of Internal Affairs.
[*] The Ministers of CFN are elected every 2 months
[/list]

The Overseer:
[list]

[*]The Overseer is overall leader and has final say in all decisions.
[*] The Overseer can be overturned by 2/4 vote by the Ministers.
[/list]

[b][size="3"]Section 3: Government [/size][/b]
[list]

[*]Overseer: The Overseer is the overall leader of the alliance. The Overseer has final say over any matter in the alliance; however, can be overturned as outlined below.
[*] Minister of War: The Minister of War is in charge of all war related situations.
[*] Minister of Finance: The Minister of Finance runs the finances of the alliance; the Minister of Finance is also in charge of setting up trade circles for the members of the alliance.
[*] Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Minister of Foreign Affairs is in charge of maintaining friendships with allies and friends outside of the alliance.
[*] Minister of Internal Affairs: The Minister of Interior Affairs is in charge of maintaining membership, masking new members, the education department, and recruitment.
[/list]

[size="3"][b]Section 4: Amendments:[/b][/size]
[list]

[*]Amendments to the charter can only be proposed by a government member, the government will then have a discussion lasting at least 48 hours before a vote can be called. After being passed by the government (3/4 vote) it is passed to the general membership of the alliance, which requires majority vote to pass.
[/list]
[/quote]

[center]Yeah, We Are Protected![/center]
[quote][b][center]CFN/TPE Protectorate[/center][/b]

[b]Article I: Preamble[/b]

In the spirit of good will and prosperity, the pursuit of friendship, and cooperation, The Prolific Empire (henceforth referred to as TPE), and The Confederation of Free Nations (henceforth referred to as CFN), do hereby recognize this protectorate agreement as official and agree to all terms and conditions therein, and recognize that CFN shall be deemed a protectorate of TPE until such a time that CFN may stand independently as a sovereign alliance.

[b]Article II: Protection[/b]

Should CFN find itself in need of military and/or financial assistance, TPE agrees to provide CFN with support in all defensive wars.

Should CFN declare war offensively, TPE holds the right to refuse support at their own discretion. Furthermore, CFN may assist TPE in all wars, both offensive and defensive in nature, at their own descretion, should TPE request it.

[b]Article III - Security and Communications[/b]

In the event that either CFN or TPE acquire information that would be beneficial in preventing harm or misfortune to the other signatory, both CFN and TPE will turn the information over to the other signatory in a timely manner.

[b]Article IV - Foreign Affairs and Treaties[/b]

While CFN is free to conduct it's foreign affairs at their choosing, CFN recognizes that the TPE holds ultimate vetoing power in all CFN's foreign affairs. CFN is required to inform TPE of all treaties, documents, and pacts they wish to enter. However, all vetoing power held by TPE will be used fairly and limited to a sensible extent.

[b]Article V- Aid[/b]

Members of CFN and TPE are encouraged, although not obligated, to trade and tech deal with members of the respective alliances.

[b]Article VI - Orange Unity[/b]

CFN will encourage its members to be on the Orange Team.

[b]VII - Cancellation[/b]

This agreement may be canceled by CFN at any time, should they wish it to become void. After informing TPE officials of cancellation, CFN continue under the protection of TPE for five (5) days before the agreement is deemed fully terminated. TPE holds the right to cancel this agreement at their discretion, and the same protection period of (5) days applies.

/s/, The Prolific Empire
Homeboy, [b]Triumvir[/b]
KMan28, [b]Triumvir[/b]
KingEd, [b]Triumvir[/b]
Britt Daniel, [b]Councilor[/b]
Dark Fox, [b]Councilor[/b]
Kitler, [b]Councilor[/b]

/s/, The Confederation of Free Nations
Erik: [b]Overseer[/b]
Admiral Holland: [b]MoIA[/b]
[/quote]

Edited by erikjsch

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1290045677' post='2516349']
I feel disappointment every time I read one of your posts. I guess we have something in common.
[/quote]

Heh I guess that was way off topic too ;). But anyway this alliance won't last long.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290046220' post='2516363']
One last thing and then i'll leave this topic alone. The flag looks like you put all of about 5 seconds in on it.
[/quote]
I dont know what your keyboard did in it's past life to turn into your keyboard....but it must of been something horrible. Stop posting.

Best of luck Erik

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290029006' post='2516083']I have learned from Justita have taught me recently that [b]we can all be civil[/b] and intelligent [b]with each other.[/b][/quote]

Meanwhile...

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290044803' post='2516333']You are founding another alliance?

I'm dissapoint son![/quote]

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290045837' post='2516351']Heh I guess that was way off topic too ;). But anyway this alliance won't last long.[/quote]

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290046220' post='2516363']One last thing and then i'll leave this topic alone. The flag looks like you put all of about 5 seconds in on it.[/quote]

Yep, seems my Hypocrite Detection System is working at full strength.

Anyway, good luck to you CFN.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1290044711' post='2516326']
Whats this make 10...15 different alliances?
[/quote]
He wasn't the one who disband his first and only home. Just saying. Also, if 10 = >3 then pi is over 9,000. I think you should learn to count.

Good luck Erik, if you need anything just let me know :wub:

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1290188461' post='2517487']
He wasn't the one who disband his first and only home. Just saying. Also, if 10 = >3 then pi is over 9,000. I think you should learn to count.

Good luck Erik, if you need anything just let me know :wub:
[/quote]

Wow OMG how cool are you! You're so cool let me tell you! I resigned from that "home" before it disbanded. Just so you know, I can count at least 10 off the top of my head. So learn your facts first, just saying.

Edited by Kongo Jack

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1290044711' post='2516326']
Whats this make 10...15 different alliances?
[/quote]

beats my record :(

[quote]Wow OMG how cool are you! You're so cool let me tell you! I resigned from that "home" before it disbanded. Just so you know, I can count at least 10 off the top of my head. So learn your facts first, just saying. [/quote]
Also, get off your high horse and quit hissyfitting.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct