An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1290236062' post='2518073']
sucktastic, get it? it's like "fantastic" but he flipped the script and said "suck" instead of "fan", implying that you suck! christ almighty that's gold.
[/quote]

I wasn't [i]implying[/i]. I was pretty much stating it flat out. I don't know of any way I could have stated it clearer.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Holy Ruler' timestamp='1290242278' post='2518106']
Seerow is upset that NPO still hates him. NPO doesnt care. Thats about all that is in this thread.
[/quote]

If NPO didn't care, they wouldn't have demasked him. 49 pages and you somehow missed the main point of the thread?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1290273330' post='2518245']
If NPO didn't care, they wouldn't have demasked him. 49 pages and you somehow missed the main point of the thread?
[/quote]

Also it implies I'm genuinely upset rather than surprised the grudge is still carried on after all these years. Most of the people who hate me these days don't even know why they hate me.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1290247450' post='2518125']
Only just now?
[/quote]
I just decided to read through it. The same arguments being posted in cycles for days now makes me sad for the future of entertainment here.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1290284803' post='2518353']
I just decided to read through it. The same arguments being posted in cycles for days now makes me sad for the future of entertainment here.
[/quote]
This thread was horrible from the start. I am however disappointed that Zog still feels that I vandalized his embassy, I was quite proud of that post. :(

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290274127' post='2518252']
Also it implies I'm genuinely upset rather than surprised the grudge is still carried on after all these years. Most of the people who hate me these days don't even know why they hate me.
[/quote]

tbqh your name just pisses me off. Seerow? wtf is a seerow? jerkoff :colbert:

[quote name='Holy Ruler' timestamp='1290242278' post='2518106']
Seerow is upset that NPO still hates him. NPO doesnt care. Thats about all that is in this thread.
[/quote]

NPO doesn't care so much that they still demasked him because he left however many years ago. Aren't you a bright one :rolleyes:

[/quote]
When I said NPO doesn't care I meant they didn't care that you would be upset that they still hold a grudge, not that they didn't. People have comrehension issues here( not seerow, the other 2 'smart' fellows that quoted me).

[/quote]
When I said NPO doesn't care I meant they didn't care that you would be upset that they still hold a grudge, not that they didn't. People have comrehension issues here( not seerow, the other 'smart' fellow that quoted me: warrior concept).

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1290454680' post='2520445']
cool stoy brah, but no. It isn't.

MK should start hiring competent diplomats and maybe we wouldn't be having these "problems".
[/quote]

Please feel free to tell me what's wrong with anything I said rather than saying "You're lying".

I'll be waiting.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290455775' post='2520456']
Please feel free to tell me what's wrong with anything I said rather than saying "You're lying".

I'll be waiting.
[/quote]

There is no need to explain what is wrong when you know perfectly well what kind of matter you are pulling out of orifices unmentionable. Do you know what gives you away?

[code][list][*] [b]Alliance Name:[/b]Mushroom Kingdom[/list][/code]

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1290455903' post='2520460']
There is no need to explain what is wrong when you know perfectly well what kind of matter you are pulling out of orifices unmentionable. Do you know what gives you away?

[code][list][*] [b]Alliance Name:[/b]Mushroom Kingdom[/list][/code]
[/quote]

At least you admit you're just a bad troll who has no idea what he's talking about. It's good that you don't try to confuse or mislead people with your statements. Most aren't so kind.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290456417' post='2520472']
At least you admit you're just a bad troll who has no idea what he's talking about. It's good that you don't try to confuse or mislead people with your statements. Most aren't so kind.
[/quote]

Because all of MK knows how to spot a bad one from all the training they do themselves right?

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Holy Ruler' timestamp='1290440890' post='2520324']
When I said NPO doesn't care I meant they didn't care that you would be upset that they still hold a grudge, not that they didn't. People have comrehension issues here( not seerow, the other 'smart' fellow that quoted me: warrior concept).
[/quote]Divining your meaning from what you said takes more than "comrehension" skills. It's not good rhetoric to talk nonsense then insult anyone who replies because they didn't understand your meaning.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1290457908' post='2520489']
Because all of MK knows how to spot a bad one from all the training they do themselves right?
[/quote]

Indeed, MK is trained to do it well. They can spot the shoddy work from a mile away. :smug: