• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1288725840' post='2500031']
FIRE failed again? I'm surprised! :v:
[/quote]
Wish I could say the same about posts like yours. :v:

Welcome to official existence, Hooligans. I'm impressed with what I've seen so far and I look forward to seeing what the future holds in store for you guys.

[quote name='Dementual' timestamp='1288747769' post='2500332']
Stop founding FIRE
[/quote]

Coming from someone desperately trying to keep the actual WAE, GGA, afloat, it means a lot...

Seriously, stop with the FIRE hate. A group of close friends got together and created an alliance, it didn't work out. A year later, they did it again. If we do it again next summer, and it doesn't work out again, why should that bother you? We're only 're-creating' an alliance by name. The people in the alliance are the exact same people who were in it last time, and it should have nothing to do with your petty opinions on the OWF. Get over it.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1288753087' post='2500419']
Coming from someone desperately trying to keep the actual WAE, GGA, afloat, it means a lot...

Seriously, stop with the FIRE hate. A group of close friends got together and created an alliance, it didn't work out. A year later, they did it again. If we do it again next summer, and it doesn't work out again, why should that bother you? We're only 're-creating' an alliance by name. The people in the alliance are the exact same people who were in it last time, and it should have nothing to do with your petty opinions on the OWF. Get over it.
[/quote]

Oh no you di'int

[quote name='Dementual' timestamp='1288747769' post='2500332']
Stop founding FIRE
[/quote]
Irony?

The difference FIRE disbands and calls it's quits when it's over a million ns. (Both times.) GGA hangs-around looking like the crypt keepers being !@#$ on by the entire cyberverse for its final few years. Forgive me if the old members of FIRE don't care about taking tips from GGA.

FIRE could do something GGA couldn't, keep allies. When we refounded if you notice we signed with the same people as last time. GGA couldn't keep an ally or a leader after Bilrow.

tl;dr
FIRE > GGA

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1288754521' post='2500446']
Your people are proud that FIRE was less worse than GGA? Really? :laugh:
[/quote]

Nah, more like shooting down criticisms from people who have literally no idea what they're talking about, and wondering which aspect of us forming FIRE bothers you. I apologize if it 'clutters the MDP web' or is 'just another alliance' but I could really care less.

Also, I didn't I was being ambiguous at all in regards to the GGA. Please do not confuse what I said with a justification deeming FIRE better than GGA... That aspect should be obvious...

Dementual thanks for your input on FIRE, I met you when GGA was in its final stages and have always respected you, please have the respect to keep this thread as a positive beginning for the Hooligans.

For everyone else: FIRE ended this time around when I decided to go home to GATO. Letub and I talked it out and came up with the best solution to keep the members of FIRE safe and well. We still had treaties, active members, and a fine alliance. It was our choice to merge into Hooligans, it has nothing to do with FIRE failing.

Now that you can all hopefully be respectful enough to leave the fact that FIRE merged alone lets continue to congratulate the Hooligans on their DoE and their protectorate with GATO.

Thanks.

[quote name='Empress Elizabeth' timestamp='1288761766' post='2500649']
Now that you can all hopefully be respectful enough to leave the fact that FIRE merged alone lets continue to congratulate the Hooligans on their DoE and their protectorate with GATO.
[/quote]

You must be new around here. ;)

There are always going to be naysayers. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1288789524' post='2500825']
You must be new around here. ;)

There are always going to be naysayers. I wouldn't sweat it too much.
[/quote]

Only going on about 4 years new ;) I know there are always going to be naysayers, but I still try to give CN the benefit of the doubt.