Forcing alliances to disband is back

Alterego

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1285943702' post='2471056']
Yep. I don't like you. Thought that much was already clear though.
[/quote]

I would have [b]never[/b] guessed! That truely comes as a shock to me and my alliance mates. Although that would explain all the out of the blue attacks...

[quote name='maxfiles' timestamp='1285946788' post='2471096']
its too bad karma never forced NPO to disband... it would have been poetic justice.
[/quote]Just as poetic as a staunch gun control advocate murdering a gun company's CEO with a sniper rifle, I'd say.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1285901219' post='2470599']
Man, Alterego got you all good! There's no way anyone would be stupid enough to believe that the quote in the OP = the point of this thread.

Way to go, Alterego, I'm enjoying your joke.
[/quote]
I enjoyed the reactions It was mass hysteria in its purest form.

So, what are your estimates for the total cost of damage once major combat operations cease?

It costs 1 billion to reach 10k, and another 1 billion to reach 15k.

Average damage on a WRC-ed 10k tech nuke damage is ~450 infra / 150 tech, but it will take an average of 2.5 nukes to score one hit against SDI.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1285954800' post='2471211']
I enjoyed the reactions It was mass hysteria in its purest form.
[/quote]

A Brief History of Alterego posting:

1. Whine about something 2. Whine about something 3. Whine about something 4. Whine about something 5. Whine about something. 6. Whine about something 7. Whine about something 8. Whine about something 9. Whine about something 10. Whine about something 11. Whine about something 12. Whine about something 13. Whine about something 14. Whine about something 15. Whine about something 16. Whine about something 17. Whine about something 18. Whine about something 19. Whine about something 20. Whine about something 21. Whine about something 22. Whine about something 23. Whine about something 24. Whine about something 25. Whine about something 26. Whine about something 27. Whine about something 28. Whine about something 29. Whine about something 30. Whine about something 31. Whine about something 32. Whine about something 33. Whine about something 34. Whine about something 35. Whine about something 36. Whine about something 37. Whine about something 38. Whine about something 39. Whine about something 40. Whine about something 41. Whine about something 42. Whine about something 43. Whine about something 44. Whine about something 45. Whine about something 46. Whine about something 47. Whine about something 48. Whine about something 49. Whine about something 50. Whine about something 51. Whine about something 52. Whine about something 53. Whine about something 54. Whine about something 55. Whine about something 56. Whine about something 57. Whine about something 58. Whine about something 59. Whine about something 60. Whine about something 61. Whine about something 62. Whine about something 63. Whine about something 64. Whine about something 65. Whine about something 66. Whine about something 67. Whine about something 68. Whine about something 69. Whine about something 70. Whine about something 71. Whine about something 72. Whine about something 73. Whine about something 74. Whine about something 75. Whine about something 76. Whine about something 77. Whine about something 78. Whine about something 79. Whine about something 80. Whine about something 81. Whine about something 82. Whine about something 83. Whine about something 84. Whine about something 85. Whine about something 86. Whine about something 87. Whine about something 88. Whine about something 89. Whine about something 90. Whine about something 91. Whine about something 92. Whine about something 93. Whine about something 94. Whine about something 95. Whine about something 96. Whine about something 97. Whine about something 98. Whine about something 99. Whine about something 100. Whine about something, but expect people to believe it's all an elaborate satirical ruse after realizing how ridiculous the OP really is.

I doubt GOON's will force-ably disband us ninjas. While I can see how people would want to twist it that way...I think everyone can agree that won't happen. If we disband...it will most likely be because we wanted to.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285881571' post='2470188']
I guess it depends on how long they want to fight. I believe one of theirs said they had the funds to fight for a couple of years at mid-range. So unless they actually do fight for a couple of years, at least that one should be able to pay some reps, although I'm sure others of theirs are similarly prepared.[/quote]

But...

Please GOONS...Don't perma-war The Ninjas!

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1285954442' post='2471203']
I support forcing the disbandment of alliances by applying continuous military pressure.

And no, I'm not joking.

(ducks flying vegetables)
[/quote]
I support milk reviews :3

And yes, I'm completely serious

(Ducks beer bottles)

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285881571' post='2470188']
I guess it depends on how long they want to fight. I believe one of theirs said they had the funds to fight for a couple of years at mid-range. So unless they actually do fight for a couple of years, at least that one should be able to pay some reps, although I'm sure others of theirs are similarly prepared.

Edit: Also thanks for not blaming us for something that hasn't happened. That's actually a rational way to approach things.
[/quote]
As it seems you didn't get the memo on that Siberian Jay guy:

[quote]To: Siberian Jay From: Crowdog Date: 10/1/2010 3:06:09 AM

Subject: info on ziperia

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ziperia. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Shinto
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 9/29/2010 1:39:03 PM
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/16/2010
Total Money: $82,919,574
Technology: 2,940.22 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 9/28/2010 7:56:10 AM
Trade Partners: Valdrizuz, Azuremyst Isle, Underverse, Nuttin Except Sand
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 4
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 36
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

I CC'd to Ziperia as well for humor :) [/quote]

Hah! What a boon! going to war with wc like that at over 5k infra! :D
Oh wait...
that's me...

Edited by Ziperia

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1285967204' post='2471450']
As it seems you didn't get the memo on that Siberian Jay guy:

Hah! What a boon! going to war with wc like that at over 5k infra! :D
Oh wait...
that's me...
[/quote]
Oh dang, well, I'm sure you'll do what you can. It'll probably last a couple rounds if you use it well!

So... do you like MS-Paint? ;)

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1285940426' post='2471015']
We would be coming full circle if GOONS wasn't offering peace. You can't just attack people and make ridiculous demands and then expect to get off scot free; if you do something as retarded and opportunistic as FnKa, you're going to end up paying high reps.

But I get it, the whole "GOONS TECH RAID!" line of propaganda was literally worthless so now you have to take quotes out of context to make your character attacks.
[/quote]
God forbid someone actually do something in this world.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285967494' post='2471457']
Oh dang, well, I'm sure you'll do what you can. It'll probably last a couple rounds if you use it well!

So... do you like MS-Paint? ;)
[/quote]
Oh hell yeah! :D (answers to both)

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285967564' post='2471458']
God forbid someone actually do something in this world.
[/quote]

Yes, because that was the point of my argument.

The fact is, I applaud you for actually doing something. However, attacking GOONS and then trying to make [i]them[/i] look like the bad guy is idiotic at best. If GOONS doesn't want to give FnKa an easy out in this war, they have every right to. It's not like GOONS declared war on them and demanded these things; FnKa brought this on themselves.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1285937669' post='2471003']
Someone remind me why we even let people like Alterego talk? [ooc]I mean really there should be some sort of intelligence test before getting posting rights on this forum, it would greatly help the politics of this game[/ooc].
[/quote]
Just add him to the Goomba list.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1285942334' post='2471039']
What ever happened to the Mushroon Kingdom that once was?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54743

I find trying to reconcile so many of the statements made within the above thread with its present support of actions very difficult.
[/quote]

Karma was a war fyi. They kept on fighting until they surrendered. A bit like the current situation.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1285969709' post='2471491']
Yes, because that was the point of my argument.

The fact is, I applaud you for actually doing something. However, attacking GOONS and then trying to make [i]them[/i] look like the bad guy is idiotic at best. If GOONS doesn't want to give FnKa an easy out in this war, they have every right to. It's not like GOONS declared war on them and demanded these things; FnKa brought this on themselves.
[/quote]

It is, in fact, the contrary. FnKa is demanding things of GOONS!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1285971950' post='2471522']
Just add him to the Goomba list.

Karma was a war fyi. They kept on fighting until they surrendered. A bit like the current situation.
[/quote]
I am very aware of that thing called Karma, but Karma wasn't the point of my post, rather how I am amazed at how members of the Mushroom Kingdom, not so long ago decried the very behavior they now openly support. What happened to you guys? Such a shame.