The Viridian Entente

The MVP

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1286469453' post='2477975']
Haf, VE doesn't hold anything against you, except your current posting style.
[/quote]
If you really meant that, you'd have dumped "I must get revenge against everyone who beat me in the Unjust War" Xiphosis ages ago.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286511997' post='2478594']
If you really meant that, you'd have dumped "I must get revenge against everyone who beat me in the Unjust War" Xiphosis ages ago.
[/quote]
If Xi really wanted revenge on everybody in ~, we'd be on his list too. :P

And no offense, but Xi has actually stood by us for longer than most people in this game, and we by him. GOD is our longest active treaty partner for a reason.

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1286513419' post='2478620']
If Xi really wanted revenge on everybody in ~, we'd be on his list too. :P
[/quote]
No, but you weren't on his front.

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1286513419' post='2478620']
And no offense, but Xi has actually stood by us for longer than most people in this game, and we by him. GOD is our longest active treaty partner for a reason.
[/quote]
Yes, that was my point.

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1286513419' post='2478620']And no offense, but Xi has actually stood by us for longer than most people in this game, and we by him. GOD is our longest active treaty partner for a reason.
[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286514008' post='2478630']Yes, that was my point.
[/quote]

No, your point was that VE are hypocrites and flip floppers and our treaty with GOD disproves your horrible attempt to paint us as such.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1286516330' post='2478652']
No, your point was that VE are hypocrites and flip floppers and our treaty with GOD disproves your horrible attempt to paint us as such.
[/quote]
No, my point was that you guys are obsessed with revenge and one of your oldest allies is one of the few people on Bob to be even more so.

Nowhere did I call you a hypocrite.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286538625' post='2478764']
No, my point was that you guys are obsessed with revenge and one of your oldest allies is one of the few people on Bob to be even more so.

[/quote]

Actually, the opposite couldn't be more true. Contrary to your beliefs, we don't really hold grudges. We let GGA live on and die on their own terms when they gave us ample opportunities to put them out of their misery. We didn't have to not only not intervene with a new GOONS, but to eventually get friendly enough to sign a treaty. Karma War declaration on NPO was because they hit our MADP partner. And no, we don't care about or hold any grudges against Invicta or you for any reasons, really, Haf.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286200230' post='2474183']
For an alliance that orders ZIs against its own members for telling Michael Jackson jokes
[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286409183' post='2477538']
Emperor Cincotti. He was booted from VE and dropped on the Andromeda ZI list for alleged racism after he told a Michael Jackson joke.

(Real reason was Ephie had a grudge against him from when they were both in Invicta, but hey.)
[/quote]

Wait, I am confused here, did we ZI him or did Andromeda ZI him?

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1286545834' post='2478820']
Actually, the opposite couldn't be more true. Contrary to your beliefs, we don't really hold grudges. We let GGA live on and die on their own terms when they gave us ample opportunities to put them out of their misery. We didn't have to not only not intervene with a new GOONS, but to eventually get friendly enough to sign a treaty. Karma War declaration on NPO was because they hit our MADP partner. And no, we don't care about or hold any grudges against Invicta or you for any reasons, really, Haf.
[/quote]
Heh, good point. I still hold a grudge against VE for [i]not[/i] attacking of the GGA for so long. :P

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286514008' post='2478630']
No, but you weren't on his front.[/quote]
As far as I can tell the only alliances they fought then were ONOS, NoV, PLUS, MDC, ManOwaRriorS, FEAR, NV, and Wolfpack. As far as I can tell most of those alliances no longer exist, the exceptions being FEAR and NV. I think that there is still some tension with FEAR, but none with NV. And if you expand the front a little, the VE was engaged with BAPS, an alliance fighting NoV.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286538625' post='2478764']

[/quote]

Sorry man, I got you confused with MVP. You have to admit though, anyone could have made that mistake.

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1286553214' post='2478887']
As far as I can tell the only alliances they fought then were ONOS, NoV, PLUS, MDC, ManOwaRriorS, FEAR, NV, and Wolfpack. As far as I can tell most of those alliances no longer exist, the exceptions being FEAR and NV. I think that there is still some tension with FEAR, but none with NV. And if you expand the front a little, the VE was engaged with BAPS, an alliance fighting NoV.
[/quote]
On the contrary, Wolfpack is still around, albeit it fails. I know because we passed them recently.

[quote name = Teddyyo][quote name = Teddyyo]On the contrary, Cornball, Wolfpack is still around, albeit it fails. I know because we passed them recently.[/quote][/quote]

Why the hell are you quoting yourself directly after the post the quote came from, and adding nothing to it? You are incredibly annoying.

E: And why the hell won't it show the name of the person quoted? :mad:

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='leprecon' timestamp='1286547082' post='2478831']
Wait, I am confused here, did we ZI him or did Andromeda ZI him?
[/quote]
Neither; he abandoned his nation.

However, Andromeda didn't do anything without the sayso from its master. (That would be you guys.)

[quote name='Cornelius' timestamp='1286553214' post='2478887']
[/quote]
They got revenge against NV during the War of the Coalition, against FEAR during Karma, and I think they're still looking for Wolfpack.

Wolfpack also still exists.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1286586448' post='2479256']
It's really amusing how Haflinger is complaining about Xiph holding grudges... when he's pretty obviously holding a grudge against us.
[/quote]
I'm not complaining about him holding grudges, but rather him starting wars because of a simple desire for revenge.

For the record, the only war that actually happened that I ever supported starting was when we hit Illuminati, because they were actively threatening our members at the time. I also wanted to hit BDC for betraying CDT; maybe if we'd done that CDT would still be here. Ah well.

I have some flaws, perhaps, but I don't want to blow up everyone I don't like.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286627510' post='2479611']

They got revenge against NV during the War of the Coalition, against FEAR during Karma, and I think they're still looking for Wolfpack.

Wolfpack also still exists.

I'm not complaining about him holding grudges, but rather him starting wars because of a simple desire for revenge.

[/quote]
Errr mate, i'm not sure what is wrong with you today, but we haven't ever fought with either Fear or NV since the UJW even if we had plenty of opportunities to bandwagon in during one of the big wars if we had wanted to.

Aside from that Xiph also hasn't started a single war against the group of alliances which beat us in the UJW so i am not quite sure what you are trying to say here.

Yes i don't think anyone denies that we can hold a grudge if we want to, but trust me if we had wanted to, we could have delivered some payback in the past. Instead we let things go.
NV we are decently friendly with nowadays, and Wolfpack, well honestly i haven't spent a minute thinking about them since they got stomped in a war 2-3 years ago (don't even remember who stomped them :P)

Edited by Tulafaras

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1286627510' post='2479611']
[/quote]

You sure about that? We haven't fought NV nor FEAR since UJW, and we could care less about Wolfpack.

There's been a LOT of clamoring in our private channel about getting a piece of FEAR at times, but lo and behold, we've [i]never done anything about it.[/i] We're on fairly good terms with NV and like I mentioned earlier, Wolfpack is never even brought up.

I suggest you stick to hammering us over Illuminati, that seems to be your main rallying point.

Edited by Mixoux

[quote name='Tulafaras' timestamp='1286635908' post='2479662']
Aside from that Xiph also hasn't started a single war against the group of alliances which beat us in the UJW so i am not quite sure what you are trying to say here.
[/quote]
I'm repeating things that Xiph said to me directly.

Sorry, but no.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1286587059' post='2479267']
Why the hell are you quoting yourself directly after the post the quote came from, and adding nothing to it? You are incredibly annoying.

E: And why the hell won't it show the name of the person quoted? :mad:
[/quote]
Was probably a glitch or something.