Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1285800238' post='2468833']
No definition of "[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rogue]rogue[/url]" conflicts with any definition of "[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alliance]alliance[/url]". Call or consider the Ninjas whatever you like though; the fact is that they declared war upon the GOONS with little justification and are facing retaliation as a consequence of that.
[/quote]

They had the most perfect justification ever, the GOONS themselves requested it.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No definition of "[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rogue]rogue[/url]" conflicts with any definition of "[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alliance]alliance[/url]". Call or consider the Ninjas whatever you like though; [b]the fact is[/b] that they declared war upon the GOONS [b]with little justification[/b] and are facing retaliation as a consequence of that.
[/quote]

You can't stuff an opinion in a line and then call it fact. *Edit: Well, you can but it will shred your credibility and no one will listen to what you say with any seriousness.

Also:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue

MK may be good allies in assisting with an attack on their treaty partners, but they are losing legitimacy and face if they don't at least announce a declaration. This slip-up is exactly what half of the planet has been waiting for. More ammo for the propagandists.

Anyway, good luck to all parties in getting this sorted out.

*Edit: Hat's off to Ejay. B-)

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1285800473' post='2468840']
They had the most perfect justification ever, the GOONS themselves requested it.
[/quote]Please inform me exactly where we specifically request that the Ninjas attack our entire alliance.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1285796708' post='2468752']
:ph34r:

I don't necessarily have problem with GOONS (beyond the Red Raiding Safari) but I do have a problem with what you are doing around this 12-man alliance; you could easily have taken them on your own without any outside help. Like NSO did, you should have asked your allies to stay out of it.
[/quote]
Coming from you especially this is hilarious

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1285800473' post='2468840']
[/quote]
I can respect them for what they did, to an extent, but don't push it. We never officially requested it. A few offhand posts by lesser goons is hardly an invitation.

No definition of "[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rogue]rogue[/url]" conflicts with any definition of "[url=http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alliance]alliance[/url]". Call or consider the Ninjas whatever you like though; the fact is that they declared war upon the GOONS with little justification and are facing retaliation as a consequence of that.
[/quote]

They were told to do something about it so they did .......... what the heck are you talking about?

Even if most of these alliances posted a DoW now, they have already proven that they attacked early without one, which is what got NPO in trouble the last time.

So at this point we can look at this two ways, all nations attacking The Ninjas at this point that are not in the GOONS are Rogues and or Ghosts and are subject to the public attacking them as there was no DoW by their respective Governments.

If they do post the DoW now, they prove that they made a preemptive attack against a recognized alliance and that they couldn't hold their members to not attack until a proper DoW was posted for the world to see.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285800818' post='2468851']
Even if most of these alliances posted a DoW now, they have already proven that they attacked early without one, which is what got NPO in trouble the last time.

So at this point we can look at this two ways, all nations attacking The Ninjas at this point that are not in the GOONS are Rogues and or Ghosts and are subject to the public attacking them as there was no DoW by their respective Governments.

If they do post the DoW now, they prove that they made a preemptive attack against a recognized alliance and that they couldn't hold their members to not attack until a proper DoW was posted for the world to see.
[/quote]
Here comes the "they aren't an alliance," even though several Goons have already stated we are. Their side is all disorganized; no one knows what they hell their stance is. I find it funny those crying the most right now aren't even the Goons, but rather some of their allies. :awesome:

Ps: This doesn't mean I like you either, Goons. Big stupid meanies. :blush:

Edited by Ejayrazz

No definition of "[url="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rogue"]rogue[/url]" conflicts with any definition of "[url="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/alliance"]alliance[/url]". Call or consider the Ninjas whatever you like though; the fact is that they declared war upon the GOONS with little justification and are facing retaliation as a consequence of that.
[/quote]

Perhaps you've been asleep for the past several years, but terms like these have evolved to mean something different in the context of international politics than in a dictionary.

OOC: Trying to use a real-life English dictionary to define CN terms is absurd. There are a number of terms whose accepted IC definitions that will not appear in a dictionary.

[quote name='Omas Nams' timestamp='1285801198' post='2468862']
Was a shame the way the targets fell, but so be it. Hope you have fun and maybe I can shake my reputation at sucking at war :D
[/quote]
Hey, I suck at war worse than you! Race to the bottom? :P

[quote]But at least he had cajones, and he would have already declared upon and destroyed GOONS. [/quote]

You know I tend to let a lot of things go nowadays but the fact you said Grub had cajones and would have destroyed GOONS makes absolutely no sense.

Seriously, Grub having the fortitude to stick behind what he says? :blink: Even you know he can't.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1285800673' post='2468846']
I can respect them for what they did, to an extent, but don't push it. We never officially requested it. A few offhand posts by lesser goons is hardly an invitation.
[/quote]

Is Beefspari a lesser GOON? I am pretty sure she was one of the first to tell Ejay to go ahead and attack GOONS and do something about it.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1285801871' post='2468884']
Is Beefspari a lesser GOON? I am pretty sure she was one of the first to tell Ejay to go ahead and attack GOONS and do something about it.
[/quote]
I remember telling a few people that (not sure if I said it to ninjas because I don't remember every conversation I have), because lots of people just run their mouths and never do anything. I already said ninjas won some points from me for actually doing something.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285802117' post='2468891']
I remember telling a few people that (not sure if I said it to ninjas because I don't remember every conversation I have), because lots of people just run their mouths and never do anything. I already said ninjas won some points from me for actually doing something.
[/quote]
Indeed, everyone needs to drop the whole thing really. We did something about it, it's not like you guys posted a thread staking us out. This is how it landed to be, everyone should chill and let the nukes fly. This is all stemming from whether we're rogues or not; we're not, end of story. Is it a valid cb? Yes, we don't like you lol. End of story.

Now, the only ones who should be !@#$%*ing are either Goons or Ninjas, which none are. I think you should leave your allies out, you feel otherwise. Alright, I get it, can we freaking enjoy the alcohol, women, and vaginal radiation now? This circular dancing is distracting me from eating my delicious spaghetti.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285802417' post='2468898']
Now, the only ones who should be !@#$%*ing are either Goons or Ninjas, which none are. I think you should leave your allies out, you feel otherwise. Alright, I get it, can we freaking enjoy the alcohol, women, and vaginal radiation now? This circular dancing is distracting me from eating my delicious spaghetti.
[/quote]

We are only at war with the GOONS. There has been no Declaration of War by any of the other alliances, so their nations can be considered Rogues and be dealt with by any alliance that feels like it. :)