MCXA Reaches A Milestone

[quote] [center][img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/jg45042/mcxa_logo18.jpg[/img][/center]

Today is a very big day for us as we have hit 5million strength. I would like to thank every single member we have for sticking with us and having faith in our alliance. We have been working non stop to ensure members are smart, know how to play, that they respect other players, and most importantly, that they have a good time.

As we strive to grow and meet new people, our alliance continues to maintain a good following, keep good allies, and make smart decisions that will only help us in the future. At the same time we are growing, we are constantly changing in order to keep up with the times. This alliance has proved that it can mold into the moment and fit whatever situation rears its head.

It makes me very proud I was chosen to announce our accomplishment and I look forward to many, many more happy days with MCXA and one day soon we'll be back posting for 6mill :) Before I go i would be hard pressed to forget anyone who has ever supported this alliance. You don't have to be allies to have common respect and show support and I think over time we've made some great friends, regardless of whether they are, and we will continue to foster friendships all across Planet Bob!!

So, to our government, to our general assembly, and to our military CONGRATULATIONS on an epic scale!!!

**The proceeding announcement was made possible by the tech department of MCXA..who is open all day and all night providing you with the best technology on the planet..need tech..we got you covered**

o/MCXA[/quote]

Edited by President Hardin

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1285196756' post='2461424']
Congratulations Hardin. You are indeed one of CN's most underrated players.
Your contributions to MCXA shows right here.
[/quote]

Less of that please. We won't get his head back through the ministry door!
ahem you are right of course. PH hit the ground running and still hasn't slowed down.

[quote name='AndrewHG' timestamp='1285197078' post='2461428']
Less of that please. We won't get his head back through the ministry door!
[/quote]

I have a solution to your problem. Now introducing the MCXA Door Company
[center][img]http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/supercoolyellow/doors-1.jpg[/img][/center]

In all seriousness though, I 'll jump on the PH bandwagon tonight. He has been a fantastic blessing to MCXA since coming here. I am proud of his work and the work of my friends at MCXA to make it what it is today. Heres to the adventure ahead of us.