OWF Edition WAE

Chickenzilla

671 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted Legion (though neither deserve it), voted UPN, then voted MA for overall.

What alliance loses nearly 3/4s of their members and 1/2 their NS over 16 months while being on the winning side of a curbstomp and takes reps? We are talking about [i]Worst Alliance[/i] Ever, not "which political enemy we dislike the most".

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1284251831' post='2450338']
LOL TPF is on the list twice. I guess we know how MK really feels about them now.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure we all know MK isn't in love with TPF.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1284252410' post='2450354']
Let's play spot the irony.
[/quote]

Does it happen to be in bold?

Legion and NATO. I applaud Legion for winning this year, but they better start sucking harder if they want to compete against us next year. We're ramping up the suck in the '11!

Oh, and Supercoolyellow, I agree - it's cute how hard CZ tries to be nasty. I just want to pinch his little cheeks.

Voted UPN and Invicta. Also there were quite a few really terrible alliances missing from the third part, or maybe I'm just stupid, or something. I agree with whoever before me (don't feel like looking back, sorry) suggested that the alliances from the first two polls be taken out of the third poll.

This poll serves no purpose but to insult and poke fun at the IC enemies of MK and co. It's rather disappointing to see this poll in an OOC forum; it indicates that the creators of this "contest" are not mature enough to keep their IC rivalries IC.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1284260097' post='2450500']
This poll serves no purpose but to insult and poke fun at the IC enemies of MK and co. It's rather disappointing to see this poll in an OOC forum; it indicates that the creators of this "contest" are not mature enough to keep their IC rivalries IC.
[/quote]

So Sparta, MHA, MA, GATO, RoK, Athens, MK itself, ODN, NpO, GOONS, and VE are all enemies of MK?

Thank you for enlightening me.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1284260255' post='2450503']
So Sparta, MHA, MA, GATO, RoK, Athens, MK itself, ODN, NpO, GOONS, and VE are all enemies of MK?
[/quote]

I don't see them in the "championship" or "3rd place". They took the results from the MK boards and basically put them on the OWF.

Also, my point was that it's rather silly and immature to have these polls in OOC forums with no objective (read: non-IC) standards by which we can evaluate them. The whole "contest" is characterized by IC arguments (look at the contest on the MK boards or just look at some of the reasons that people put here). If you don't like someone IC, don't drag it over to OOC.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1284258258' post='2450449']
MK carries on a never ending battle with decency and intelligence.
[/quote]
Explains their rivalry with TOP. Not so much with TPF.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1284258828' post='2450463']
Legion, UPN, [b]TSO[/b].
[/quote]

Were you ever around for TSO?

Gobb changed my life. Voted Regnum Invictorium

Edited by Believland