Looking for a political analyst

kitex

Currently I am looking for a political analyst who has serious in-depth knowledge of the political realm of CN as well as the black sphere. Your job would be to write up a small (about one or two paragraph) analysis of all alliances in the black sphere as well as a one-three page analysis of the political sphere of CN as a whole, specifically I would need information on foreign policy objectives as well as defense relations/the alliance's current military structure and strength. Payment is negotiable. If you think that you are up for the job please shoot me a PM on these forums, or on my [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=193260"]nation[/url].

Sincerely,

Kitex

Edited by kitex

[quote name='JayZ' timestamp='1284067597' post='2448011']
As a new player, I would be interested in this as well. I will pay 100 technology.

Serious inquires only. I don't know how to make it so you can click it and it goes to my nation, but just search my ruler name. "Jay Z"
[/quote]

It's called a link. Copy any internet page's location from the URL bar at the top of your screen and paste it somewhere and boom! You've got a link.

This course in internetz is provided free of charge :P

[quote name='kitex' timestamp='1284058313' post='2447854']
Currently I am looking for a political analyst who has serious in-depth knowledge of the political realm of CN as well as the black sphere. Your job would be to write up a small (about one or two paragraph) analysis of all alliances in the black sphere as well as a one-three page analysis of the political sphere of CN as a whole, specifically I would need information on foreign policy objectives as well as defense relations/the alliance's current military structure and strength. Payment is negotiable. If you think that you are up for the job please shoot me a PM on these forums, or on my [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=193260"]nation[/url].

Sincerely,

Kitex
[/quote]

How about this... I'll purchase a one page analysis of all alliances in the black sphere as well as a five page analysis of the political sphere of CN as a whole. Then I'll cut it down for you and add some awesome special effects and sell it back to you for twice the cost.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1284074145' post='2448142']
How about this... I'll purchase a one page analysis of all alliances in the black sphere as well as a five page analysis of the political sphere of CN as a whole. Then I'll cut it down for you and add some awesome special effects and sell it back to you for twice the cost.
[/quote]

I'll take 5 copies!

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1284067059' post='2448003']
give this man his money.
[/quote]
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/Walfordlol/pay_this_man.jpg[/img]

(apologies to Penlugue Solaris)

[quote name='thaone' timestamp='1284064879' post='2447957']
Political analysis of B[b]l[i]ol[/i][/b]ack:

Good alliances:
Umbrella

!@#$%* alliances:
The rest
[/quote]

To be perfectly honest, this man has just fulfilled your request OP. That's all you need to know about black.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1284121999' post='2448777']
I'd do it for 200 tech, then tell each alliance for 200 tech they'll get good reviews.

Just trying to pay the billz, yo.
[/quote]

Now here is a businessman with some imagination! A little too honest though. Drop that need to blab all your intentions, and I predict you will be a jillionaire eventually. B-)