So I hear we need some fresh blood...

verum vox vocis

I'm sorry to do this right as the current GM's made a new court thread...but as of this moment, iamthey and Lynneth are removed from their positions as GM's.

In their place are two old GM's returning to active status--Sargun and Subtleknifewielder, and to replaced Il Terra Di Agea is a new one. Put your hands together for Executive Minister!

Congrats Sargun, Subtle and EM on becoming GMs. Congrats too to Lynneth and Iamthey on a job well done, in my opinion.

To the new GMs, I hope you can shoulder this burden with sagacity and not succomb either to megalomania or depression.

To the old GMs, you deserve a well earned rest and respite from the ceaseless nagging and harping you have suffered, I hope that you guys bounce back to your creative writing best very soon.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' timestamp='1283914935' post='2446140']
Why so serious? Everyone knows that if you disagree with the GM's you can just say you don't recognize their validity.
[/quote]
I'm assuming this remark is directed at me - next time, please, if you have something to say instead of throwing out veiled references, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1283915144' post='2446144']
I'm assuming this remark is directed at me - next time, please, if you have something to say instead of throwing out veiled references, shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.
[/quote]
It's hardly veiled, anyone with knowledge of CNRP would get the reference, and I don't really see what there is to discuss. The power of GM's is entirely subjective, the past has shown this. The only power they have is when people agree with their rulings. Otherwise they're just replaced because nobody listens to people they don't agree with.

GM's as a whole aren't effective because they have no bang behind their words. They can talk all they want but in the end they can't do anything.

What can I say, we're a fickle community. :P

Edited by BaronUberstein

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1283916466' post='2446181']
I recommended you.
[/quote]
:blink: You did? Wow...

[quote name='Karl Martin' timestamp='1283926556' post='2446340']
Not sure if I like the older GMs....
[/quote]
Now really, what did I do to deserve this? <_<

[quote name='Vince Sixx' timestamp='1283926630' post='2446341']
*hides in his bunker*
[/quote]
lol, guilty conscience? :P

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1283948147' post='2446496']
Aww, I liked being a megalomaniac.

Ah well, I'll live. I'll just continue doing my thing. Congratulations to zee new GMs.
[/quote]
Andyoucan still be one...in the RP ;)

[quote name='verum vox vocis' timestamp='1283914115' post='2446108']
I'm sorry to do this right as the current GM's made a new court thread...but as of this moment, iamthey and Lynneth are removed from their positions as GM's.

In their place are two old GM's returning to active status--Sargun and Subtleknifewielder, and to replaced Il Terra Di Agea is a new one. Put your hands together for Executive Minister!
[/quote]

I'm available any time you want me to serve.. crazy as I am.. and I'm no longer bound by absolute love to a particular nation I own.. aka.. I'm extremely unbiased and uncaring right now.

Melancholic and disinterested.. = perfect GM.

Also, this is a joke.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex