Oh well, It is what it is...no real proof though

Fernando12

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283649597' post='2441968']
GOONS apparently are gentlemen and thus stated that all they'd require if it turns out that Dopp did aid Methie would be some standard and fair sized reps
[/quote]
Really I don't know what we'd be asking for, since I'm not the rep person. In normal circumstances we ask for 1-2x the aid sent as compensation, but it's probably different when sent to fund nukes. That, and the announcement we made saying aiding him would be an act of war. If it turns out he did it, we'll have to negotiate something. But as I said on IRC, we won't hold all of NSO responsible for his actions as long as you aren't condoning it.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283644665' post='2441875']
This man speaks truth. I got people that wanted to fight in this past war to join us to take heat of some of our nations, bad I know.
[/quote]
That's not how you explained yourself on IRC. Though you're pretty incoherent on IRC as well, so maybe that's what you were trying to say. Also, those people only joined our AA after the war. And they all happened to have sent you generous aid packages and happened to have thought you didn't need to register on our forums to be members. Either you told me the truth on IRC about them just being your friends, meaning you basely took advantage of your friends and lied to them, or you were doing something else. I don't know what but I'm sure it was an equally bad combination of stupid and evil. Honestly.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1283644665' post='2441875']
Again, prove me wrong or prove me right. Easy enough right.
[/quote]
For one thing, no matter what happens you're wrong. You're like Stonewall Jaxon and Methrage. Even when you're right, it's because of random chance not your own virtue.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1283650756' post='2441985']
As a member of GOONS, I must say that we take real offense to this harmful allegation that we are "gentlemen".
[/quote]
Don't take it so harshly, all it means is that Beefspari gave me as many Manhattans as I needed to be coherent.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1283651210' post='2441990']
\m/ shouldn't have been so easy on you. Have fun NSO.
[/quote]
Speaking of \m/, it would seem fernando12 doesn't have an AA. Huh.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1283649597' post='2441968']
I've talked to GOONS gov on IRC. I have full confidence that Dopp wouldn't do something as dumb as aid Methrage, and as such had no qualms with authorizing GOONS to run gather intel spy operations on him to find out. GOONS apparently are gentlemen and thus stated that all they'd require if it turns out that Dopp did aid Methie would be some standard and fair sized reps, but as a show of my faith in Dopp I've agreed to cover those reps in the event that he does end up owing them. I don't anticipate having to pay anything.

That is all.
[/quote]
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1283645301' post='2441891']
You're too pathetic to really be hated in the same way Bilrow is/was. He knew exactly what he was doing; you, on the other hand, are simply a dog chasing a car.
[/quote]

Man I heard that from right here. :laugh:

Well have fun doing whatever it is you're trying to do, Fernando. Hope no alliance is daft enough to let you in.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283654236' post='2442046']
If this is true, my gushing admiration ever grows for Dopp and the NSO.

If this is false, my gushing admiration ever grows for Dopp and the NSO.

As for fernando, true or false... ale ale ale alejandro. Alejandro

[size="1"]Alejandro.[/size]

[size="1"]Alejandro[/size]
[/quote]

I see no reference to Roberto. How can you forget such a pivotal character in that work?

EDIT: how I quote?

EDIT: for content:
I hope that there can be a resolution soon, since it appears that the government of NSO is working with us, but the members seem a bit on edge with us.

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283654236' post='2442046']
If this is true, my gushing admiration ever grows for Dopp and the NSO.

If this is false, my gushing admiration ever grows for Dopp and the NSO.

As for fernando, true or false... ale ale ale alejandro. Alejandro

[size="1"]Alejandro.[/size]

[size="1"]Alejandro[/size]
[/quote]

Always good to make another friend, neighbor! :) I can assure you that these terrible, [i]terrible[/i] allegations leveled against me are false! The New Sith Order would [i]never[/i] aid someone after being told not to! It's unconscionable!

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1283649883' post='2441971']
Also Fernando is a little bit dumb.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]A little bit dumb doesn't even begin to describe Fernando. We took him in and gave him a chance (which precious few alliances would) after his escapade with \m/. He then simply proceeded to be an embarrassment to the alliance with his incessant and often contradictory (to both himself and the NSO's official stances). Despite many subtle and non-subtle hints from members, expressing their concern that he was doing more harm than good to our image, and advising from said members to stop as he was not the hot shot he believed himself to be, he continued. He simply could not grasp the idea that his excessive idiocy was not being to our benefit the way he suspected it would. Well, we let that slide. The government that is. He was our member and we tolerated, regardless of how we felt.

Come a few days ago and we discover his aid slots being full, from NSO members sending him aid. This came as a surprise to us since we were supposed to be getting rebuilding aid from our allies, and ordered slots to not be wasted. We gave Ferdy the benefit of the doubt and asked him about it. Some friends from FAR were ghosting us, with his permission of course (note: the fact that he does not have the authority to give someone permission to even take a piss will be important later on). Well, we appreciated them fighting the war with us, as he informed us, but told him we did not tolerate ghosts on our AA, and asked his friends to apply on the forum for formal membership. Apparently they took some exception to this, but even if they did fight for us, as a rule no account means no membership. Usually this is something that people do not make an issue out of, but Ferdy did for some reason, and proceed to overrule the DC and declare his friends members of the NSO. Again, note that Ferdy does not have the authority to let someone take a piss, so he was overstepping his bounds.

Clearly we had a bit of a problem here, and he did not know where his bounds were. He was sent back to the academy as a disciplinary measure and told to read up on the rules of the alliances. Instead, he decides to resign, which in itself we would not have cared or minded, but he decided to make up some logs here and start accusing us and Dopp of aiding Methrage. As I was not there for when any of this allegedly occurred, I too will have to take Dopp's word. It is good.

That said, we now have a motivation for this entire rubbish. A fool, a misfit, reject, and insubordinate cannot follow simple rules. When he gets called on it he thinks he is above the consequences and decides to screw his former alliance over. I'll be seeing you in a week Ferdy.[/color]

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283654611' post='2442055']
Always good to make another friend, neighbor! :) I can assure you that these terrible, [i]terrible[/i] allegations leveled against me are false! The New Sith Order would [i]never[/i] aid someone after being told not to! It's unconscionable!
[/quote]

Of course, and why thank you neighbor.

Your friend from afar, even if an unshaven rogue,

Bavaricar

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283654942' post='2442066']
[color="#0000FF"]Impressive blue wall of words.[/color]
[/quote]

So wait, you say that you weren't there and cannot dispute the logs, yet you declare them false?

Is there any proof that the logs are fake other than his word?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1283655285' post='2442078']
So wait, you say that you weren't there and cannot dispute the logs, yet you declare them false?

Is there any proof that the logs are fake other than his word?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I cannot say with authority that the logs are false. I cannot say with authority the logs are real either. I'll give Dopp my confidence though, but that is about it. Considering we've given GOONS permission to spy on Dopp in order to confirm their suspicions, and if proven true that reps will be paid, I am not sure where you are finding grounds to complain on. Then again, there may be no satisfying some people.[/color]