GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283561965' post='2440925']
You don't have to speak up Methrage. I know you're all for dragging everyone else down with you. I'm just offering friendly advice to whoever feels like assisting you (I doubt it's near as many people as the first time you pulled this).
[/quote]
Last time despite months of fighting you never found out a single secret aid source, so its not as bad as you try to make it seem.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1283562100' post='2440929']
And your prissy attitude of entertainment entitlement is much better?
[/quote]

Who said anything about wanting entertainment? If you think this rubbish is entertainment then you must be a sad individual, furthermore telling the world of your rogue situation with do's and dont's like it isnt already common knowledge, is pathetic "me me me" attention seeking no matter how you cut it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283561577' post='2440915']
I have FAC, CIA, over 500 spies, 5 intelligence agencies, WRC, nukes, and plenty of targets. Aiding me is a great idea if I need it. ;)
[/quote]

GOONS
Total Nations: 306
Strength: 4,078,122
Average Strength: 13,327

Aircraft: 10,026
Nukes: 765
Anarchy: 9 (2%)

Allies:
Umbrella, Mushroom Kingdom, iFOK, Poison Clan, =LOST=, Mafia, GOD, OSA, AO, VE

-----

GOD

Total Nations: 92
Strength: 3,094,310
Average Strength: 33,634

Aircraft: 4,694
Nukes: 1,084
Anarchy: 1 (1%)

Allies:
Mushroom Kingdom, The Templar Knights, Monos Archein, Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations, Sparta, The Corporation, Kronos, GOONS, ARES, RnR, SPAM

Blocs:
The Balkan Entente
The SuperFriends
Chestnut Accords

-----

Umbrella

Total Nations: 77
Strength: 6,312,835
Average Strength: 81,985

Aircraft: 6,263
Nukes: 1,674
Anarchy: 0 (0%)

Allies:
AO, Sparta, MHA, Mushroom Kingdom, FOK, Poison Clan, Argent, Kronos, GOONS, Basketball Ninjas, VE

-----

FOK

Total Nations: 201
Strength: 7,218,201
Average Strength: 35,911

Aircraft: 7,457
Nukes: 2,272
Anarchy: 2 (0.9%)

Allies:
TGE, Fark, Umbrella, Poison Clan, Mushroom Kingdom, Guru Order, iFOK, VE

Blocs:
League of Extroardinary Oranges

-----

[b]Kerberos Nexus

Total Nations: 2
Strength: 8,245
Average Strength: 4,122

Aircraft: 69
Nukes: 5
Anarchy: 1 (50%)

Allies:
Nobody[/b]

We'll just go ahead and wait for you to wreak all that havoc. At your convenience.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1283562885' post='2440942']
Who said anything about wanting entertainment? If you think this rubbish is entertainment then you must be a sad individual, furthermore telling the world of your rogue situation with do's and dont's like it isnt already common knowledge, is pathetic "me me me" attention seeking no matter how you cut it.
[/quote]Nobody is forcing you to read this thread.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283561965' post='2440926']
You might not even be worth a nuke, we'll see who the lucky ones are later...
[/quote]

oh please stop hurting me please please please please pause please please fleas please

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283561965' post='2440926']
You might not even be worth a nuke, we'll see who the lucky ones are later...
[/quote]

Oh please. You flip my DEFCON to 5 and still couldn't beat me on the ground.

In fact, don't even worry about nuking anyone else. You got five nukes, hit me with all five. You know you want to.

edit - typo

Edited by CEverettKoop

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1283564160' post='2440965']
Oh please. You flip my DEFCON to 5 and still couldn't beat me on the ground.

In fact, don't even worry about nuking anyone else. You got five nukes, hit me with all five. You know you want to.

edit - typo
[/quote]
I don't like people who beg and are overly persistent such as yourself. No nuke medal for you.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283564543' post='2440970']
I don't like people who beg and are overly persistent such as yourself. No nuke medal for you.
[/quote]

You say this but we all know you can't resist. You want to nuke me and you know it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283564543' post='2440970']
[/quote]

Or his persistence is in the amusement of making fun of you because he believes you can't do anything worth a damn?

You know I'm in range, perhaps you could attack me... oh wait, you're offense slots are full, n/m.

Seriously: are you doing this for attention or do you really believe the random stuff that comes out of your mouth?

Also: :(( GOONS :((

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283550457' post='2440731']
I wasn't even on the orange team when I got sanctioned there, which was strange. Previously I've been under the impression you can only be sanctioned on the color you are on.
[/quote]
How on earth did you get this impression?

No, this is not the case. IIRC the most teams I ever successfully lobbied a rogue to be sanctioned on was ten.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1283570754' post='2441069']
How on earth did you get this impression?

No, this is not the case. IIRC the most teams I ever successfully lobbied a rogue to be sanctioned on was ten.
[/quote]
I've never been sanctioned on a color other than the one I'm currently on before, so I thought maybe you had to be on the color to be sanctioned there. I guess I was wrong about that.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1283562885' post='2440942']
[/quote]

Damn :(( GOONS :(( you just knocked off the front page an announcement about how the Council of Underdog Marauders just hit 100k NS or about the new government changes in the Democratic Virginian Defense Authority with this rubbish trash garbage

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1283579717' post='2441190']
Well this sucks, when we are so plainly in the right our threads really turn out boring.
[/quote]

I'm always right (I'm a man). Let me know if you need me to validate anything in any thread.
:smug: GOONS :smug:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1283560650' post='2440897']
Its a sad day, when the only things on the news are pathetic declarations of war on rogues. Lets hope this isnt the start of wide spread reports from alliances filling up the future news with pointless rubbish like this...

Thankyou for wasting 60 seconds of my life from attention seeking at its best.
[/quote]

Yes. More of this please (this vein of posting at least).

So Mr. Rebel, as my fine gentleman fellow goon mandolus stated you'd much rather read all the other worthless threads in here than this which has at least some semblance of "drama" and some posting which doesn't involve HAIL o/ and I APPROVE OF THIS GENERIC TREATY/MILESTONE/WHATEVER. Good to know.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283609904' post='2441350']
Post public DoWs on every future micro-alliance you fight and maybe you'll get better returns. :awesome:
[/quote]

Can you possibly think of a worse idea? :(

God, imagine how many GOONS topics would be saturating the OWF. It would annoy even ourselves.

[quote name='steviewonder' timestamp='1283609386' post='2441343']
Yes. More of this please (this vein of posting at least).

So Mr. Rebel, as my fine gentleman fellow goon mandolus stated you'd much rather read all the other worthless threads in here than this which has at least some semblance of "drama" and some posting which doesn't involve HAIL o/ and I APPROVE OF THIS GENERIC TREATY/MILESTONE/WHATEVER. Good to know.
[/quote]

Just like you steviewonder I fail to see your point, "treaty/milestone/whatever" is news however boring it may be, making alliance announcements about rogues which is a daily recurrence in our world is not and merely "hey look here we feel lonely" attention seeking.
This is also far from "drama" as its nothing new as it happens on a day to day basis, but its good to know what "GOONS" call drama.