GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dalstrs' timestamp='1284955864' post='2458705']
I have to say the Sadism be me favorite GOONS trait.
[/quote]
It doesn't surprise me that people who like those traits would gather in a fleet named for such traits and that encourages them within the fleet.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284957176' post='2458719']
It doesn't surprise me that people who like those traits would gather in a fleet named for such traits and that encourages them within the fleet.
[/quote]

That is the most useless statement I have ever heard.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1284956523' post='2458711']
I'm rather keen on Negligence meself.
[/quote]

I was gonna say that earlier but I forgot too.

Also, Methy boy. When you have a decisive NS advantage (at least double, if not close to triple at this point), a plethora of improvements, a boatload of wonders, and nuclear capabilities which you readily use, you really shouldn't be failing ground attacks. Yet you are.

Scoreboard is 31-3. It's been a clean sweep for our side since Methy boy here decided he wanted Round Two.

But please, keep droppin' them nukes. Keep nuking a sub 3K NS nation in hopes you might win a ground battle at some point.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1285007008' post='2459065']
I was gonna say that earlier but I forgot too.

Also, Methy boy. When you have a decisive NS advantage (at least double, if not close to triple at this point), a plethora of improvements, a boatload of wonders, and nuclear capabilities which you readily use, you really shouldn't be failing ground attacks. Yet you are.

Scoreboard is 31-3. It's been a clean sweep for our side since Methy boy here decided he wanted Round Two.

But please, keep droppin' them nukes. Keep nuking a sub 3K NS nation in hopes you might win a ground battle at some point.
[/quote]
If reaching ZI or near ZI doesn't sound appealing to you, I'll allow you to individually surrender. Also I always save my ground attacks on you for last, so you can at least feel like you're doing a little bit good in a war you're not doing so good in. ;)

Also I don't know what this talk is of rounds, as I've won every air round and don't bother keeping track of points, but make me a hit ZI and I'll consider this battle a victory for you guys. Until then you guys are failing hard.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285009607' post='2459089']
If reaching ZI or near ZI doesn't sound appealing to you, I'll allow you to individually surrender. Also I always save my ground attacks on you for last, so you can at least feel like you're doing a little bit good in a war you're not doing so good in. ;)

Also I don't know what this talk is of rounds, as I've won every air round and don't bother keeping track of points, but make me a hit ZI and I'll consider this battle a victory for you guys. Until then you guys are failing hard.
[/quote]

You know, if you're going to lie about how well you're doing you might actually try to make it sound convincing. Just a tip you'll probably ignore, but whatever. I think at this point you can use all the help you can get.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284957176' post='2458719']
[/quote]

Maybe everyone else has moved past this but I seriously cannot get past how utterly useless this comment is. I mean, I am astounded.

Let's use this same logic on Methrage. It doesn't surprise me that a person who claims to be Libertarian would rule a nation called Libertarian Empire that embodies Libertarian principles.

Duh, really? What an ingenious observation.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1285026717' post='2459350']
Maybe everyone else has moved past this but I seriously cannot get past how utterly useless this comment is. I mean, I am astounded.

Let's use this same logic on Methrage. It doesn't surprise me that a person who claims to be Libertarian would rule a nation called Libertarian Empire that embodies Libertarian principles.

Duh, really? What an ingenious observation.
[/quote]
I do rule a nation which embodies Libertarian principles, which was a nice observation on your part, just as your alliance embodies the principles of Sadism and Oppression was an observation on my part.

So this is a fight between libertarian principles and your principles, with the two being incompatable. That's what this war seems to be about.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285029012' post='2459387']
I do rule a nation which embodies Libertarian principles, which was a nice observation on your part, just as your alliance embodies the principles of Sadism and Oppression was an observation on my part.
[/quote]

I'm still baffled about how you figured that out...I mean, seriously. It's almost as if it were in the name of the alliance itself. :mellow:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285029012' post='2459387']

So this is a fight between libertarian principles and your principles, with the two being incompatable. That's what this war seems to be about.
[/quote]

Huh, I couldĀ“ve sworn that this war was caused by that smaller guy that shares your "AA" declearing 3 offensive wars on GOONS nations followed by diplomacy on our part, to which you responded with 3 more offensive wars...

Then again, I guess this kind of after the fact manipulation of history is only what we could expect from the notoriously bad rogue Methrage.

Oh, and you might have won every singly air attack, but what good is that if we get money from you to rebuild every time we win a GA on you, or you loose one.