GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1283550243' post='2440728']
Erhm hello if you didn't notice, you are currently fighting GOONS. Of course they are going to use every trick in the book.
[/quote]

No point in leaving cards up your sleeve.

Anyway, countdown to Nook 'o' Clock. I can't wait! :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283551189' post='2440744']
Considering you were getting outside aid from day 1 in that war in order to fight me, I don't see why you bring up the small amount of aid I got in that war as if it gave me any type of unfair advantage.
[/quote]

Now this I have to hear. :popcorn:

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283555423' post='2440809']
Sardonic was sure you'd be enraged once you found out. Our great leader is correct once again [img]http://cngoons.com/Board/Smileys/CN%20Emotes/c00lbert.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I'm not enraged, just surprised so many alliances are so willing to use sanctions in alliance wars. (GOD, Umbrella, and FOK so far)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283558086' post='2440848']
I'm not enraged, just surprised so many alliances are so willing to use sanctions in alliance wars. (GOD, Umbrella, and FOK so far)
[/quote]

That's because GOD, Umbrella, and FOK all consider you to be a rogue. GOONS only made a formal DoW as a word of warning against people who would aid you. We do not consider you to be an alliance and your continued insistence that you are an alliance will continue to be met with almost unanimous disagreement.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283494519' post='2440062']
On 9/2 [b]the alliance Kerberos Nexus[/b] has decided to engage in six aggressive wars against GOONS nations.

Signed,
Sardonic, Pilot
Ktarthan, Co-Pilot
Darksol, Secretariat
Beefspari, Strategos
Tristesse, Council
Biazt, Council
Xodi, Council
zsiec, Council
[/quote]
Your gov might not agree with you on the alliance part, unless they sign & write stuff they don't agree with.

Edited by Methrage

Even though they didn't bother posting a DoW, I consider the sanctions an act of war by FOK, Umbrella and GOD. All of them will be dealt with at my convenience and I won't bother with a DoW for them either.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1283559509' post='2440875']
History repeats itself on this occasion. Hopefully people don't start the secret aid again.
[/quote]

You just reminded me that Methrage and I both have a Federal Aid Commission, neighbor! Thank you so very much! :)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283559987' post='2440881']
Even though they didn't bother posting a DoW, I consider the sanctions an act of war by FOK, Umbrella and GOD. All of them will be dealt with at my convenience and I won't bother with a DoW for them either.
[/quote]

Wait.

:lol1:

You just actually made a decent point about the alliance/rogue situation and made me eat my words.

Then you IMMEDIATELY ruin it by threatening FOK, Umbrella, and GOD.

After all these remarks about how GOONS "threatens" you, you make the most overt threats I've ever seen against three gigantic alliances while already in the middle of a war you're 100% doomed to lose. Do you even know how to interact with people at all? Do you actually think FOK, Umbrella, and GOD have anything to fear from you?

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283558749' post='2440859']
That's because GOD, Umbrella, and FOK all consider you to be a rogue. GOONS only made a formal DoW as a word of warning against people who would aid you. We do not consider you to be an alliance and your continued insistence that you are an alliance will continue to be met with almost unanimous disagreement.
[/quote]

Its a sad day, when the only things on the news are pathetic declarations of war on rogues. Lets hope this isnt the start of wide spread reports from alliances filling up the future news with pointless rubbish like this...

Thankyou for wasting 60 seconds of my life from attention seeking at its best.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283559987' post='2440881']
[/quote]
Expect to have a lot less friends in the near future Methrage.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1283560140' post='2440885']
You just reminded me that Methrage and I both have a Federal Aid Commission, neighbor! Thank you so very much! :)
[/quote]
Go for it dude. :awesome: *

* = Disclaimer: May not be a very good idea after all.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1283560650' post='2440897']
Its a sad day, when the only things on the news are pathetic declarations of war on rogues. Lets hope this isnt the start of wide spread reports from alliances filling up the future news with pointless rubbish like this...

Thankyou for wasting 60 seconds of my life from attention seeking at its best.
[/quote]
Oh we're so sorry pause not.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283561083' post='2440908']
Go for it dude. :awesome: *

* = Disclaimer: May not be a very good idea after all.
[/quote]
I have FAC, CIA, over 500 spies, 5 intelligence agencies, WRC, nukes, and plenty of targets. Aiding me is a great idea if I need it. ;)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283561577' post='2440915']
I have FAC, CIA, over 500 spies, 5 intelligence agencies, WRC, nukes, and plenty of targets. Aiding me is a great idea if I need it. ;)
[/quote]
You don't have to speak up Methrage. I know you're all for dragging everyone else down with you. I'm just offering friendly advice to whoever feels like assisting you (I doubt it's near as many people as the first time you pulled this).

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1283561733' post='2440921']
Methy, worry about your current fight before you start picking ones with even bigger foes.

Can't wait for you to nuke me.
[/quote]
You might not even be worth a nuke, we'll see who the lucky ones are later...

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283561965' post='2440926']
You might not even be worth a nuke, we'll see who the lucky ones are later...
[/quote]
You promised me 5 nukes tonight and another one tomorrow. Don't tell me you're going to wave them around trying to threaten them with us again (hint: we don't care).

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1283561748' post='2440922']
That kind of pre-adolescent attitude gets you no where my friend
[/quote]
And your prissy attitude of entertainment entitlement is much better?

Speaking of entertainment entitlements I can't *wait* to see what the mercy board challenges will be this time.