Submit your Questions v2.0

AirMe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to return to the question about "game dieing". I have only been here little over 400 days, but what I have seen so far is massive chaining treaties with weird connections, meaning only big wars are possible. Too little drama except some bs someone raiding or being arse way back when CN war were fought with sticks and stones. Has the game become too stagnant, people always looking for C&G to do something or look at the Pacifics direction, also do you think the warring mechanics should be updated? So that people would get busy again figuring out best new methods of killing each other and then maybe testing them?
Game is about politics and it takes a long time but with one war a year seems little too "slow"? Maybe couple of smaller wars would spice up the things.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1283298606' post='2437567']
I will be starting up the CN Talkshow in the version of a podcast probably this weekend. First episode will not feature a guest it will be just little ole irrelevant me answering questions. I will be shooting for 15-20 minutes of talk time.

I will try to make this a weekly thing as long as I have the time and motivation to do so. So ask some questions and I will answer them and then in a week or two try to get a guest or 2 on to help. Maybe even a co-host...yes, I am looking at you Stormsend.

[u][b]Episode List[/b][/u]
Episode 1: [url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T7GN3DOR"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T7GN3DOR[/url]
[/quote]

Downloading episode 1 now. What should i expect Dr. Phil, Oprah or more Jerry Springer

[quote name='MD Hammer' timestamp='1284330784' post='2451556']
*Cough* Halo Reach *Cough*
[/quote]

That's not till tomorrow. I am going to try to get this recorded tonight after I get some work done. No promises. Also someone sent me all my old episodes. As soon as I download, compress and upload them I will post them in the OP.

• 1 month later...

New episode is listed in the OP.

I think I prefer the roundtable format. I think with a few episodes Hawk, Stormsend and I can get our chemistry down....and I can work the software better and this will be great.

I do apologize for the increased profanity. I do not know what was up with my mouth last night. Look for a new episode next week.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1289504467' post='2510569']
New episode is listed in the OP.

I think I prefer the roundtable format. I think with a few episodes Hawk, Stormsend and I can get our chemistry down....and I can work the software better and this will be great.

I do apologize for the increased profanity. I do not know what was up with my mouth last night. Look for a new episode next week.
[/quote]
Hopefully no one will notice you with me shouting obscenities every other word.