STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282090258' post='2420631']
Pretty sure 3 of them has small warchests since they only dropped $500k~ each time on my lawn. Only Gamorr is dropping millions.
[/quote]

Did I miss something here? Did any of them go rogue with $2 million??? No wait a minute that was YOU :lol1:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282090374' post='2420635']
Our guys are allowed to be aided. You are not.
[/quote]

Outnumbered 6 to 1 and no nukes vs nukes and now you are admitting you need to aid your guys as well? :blush:

Lord Spooge
Ruler: Spooge Demon
Alliance: Siberian Tiger Alliance

Total Money: $8,980,000

Ragashingo
Ruler: Ragashingo
Alliance: Siberian Tiger Alliance

Total Money: $12,467,099

Edited by Swanfield

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282090586' post='2420643']
Outnumbered 6 to 1 and no nukes vs nukes and now you are admitting you need to aid your guys as well? :blush:
[/quote] They wont need any aid. You don't understand the mechanics of this at all do you so I will enlighten you. You commited one of the most ludicrous acts I have ever witnessed in this game to "do damage to STA"

The reality is you're going to be doing NOTHING rapidly and they will be walking all over you in defcon 5 and collecting if they wish to. It's hilarious :lol1:

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282090374' post='2420635']
Our guys are allowed to be aided. You are not.
[/quote]

STA is so cute.

Edit: When you have the likes of Pacifica and IRON hailing your actions, you know you're totally doing the right thing.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282061235' post='2419716']
Mushroom Kingdom, you have to remember that no empire lasts forever. Remember a certain red alliance called New Pacific Order? Nobody thought they would ever fall.
[/quote]

Well yeah, but you made a key mistake here.

See, the New Pacific Order is an empire. They have an Emperor. So yeah, no empire lasts forever.

But Kingdoms! Now Kingdoms you didn't specify. And see, the Mushroom Kingdom is a Kingdom. You might be tipped off by our name, because we put a hint in the name and all, but just in case you weren't sure - we are definitely a Kingdom.

In summary, thank you for your dashing and daring words. You've provided our aptly named private channel (that would be #kingdom for those of you who can't follow along) with a good number of uproarious laughs.

Toodles.

[quote name='Boomhower' timestamp='1282088795' post='2420603']
in fact Mr. 34th MM was anarchied before the 2nd nation had gotten in a lick at all
[/quote]
It's kind of easy to anarchy a nation that is demilitarized and at defcon 5 and you preemptively attack, a lot you have to brag about there.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282091705' post='2420672']
It's kind of easy to anarchy a nation that is demilitarized and at defcon 5 and you preemptively attack, a lot you have to brag about there.
[/quote]

[img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3373/bawww.jpg[/img]

Your tears are delicious ^_^

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1282091541' post='2420667']
Still unintelligent, I see.
[/quote]

The only one being stupid here is you. What STA just did risked a lot for a small incident. I have no doubt \m/ will be the bigger man in this and not make it a contest of egos, but if \m/ acted in the same irresponsible way STA is in regards to this then the consequences pretty bad and would be a hell of a lot more 'immoral' things happening and you'd only have STA to blame.

Now that's not to say that \m/'s initial actions weren't <self-censoring on this one>, and I'm pretty pissed at \m/ for even allowing this to happen, but I'm extremely disappointed in STA for putting so much in jeopardy (even if the risk is small). The consequences of this turning to a full-out war would make the initial incident look like an extremely minor 'injustice'.

But whatever. Pezstar has never been known for thinking anything through and considering the long-term consequences of her actions. Instead, she acts in a way that is 'morally correct', and it is my personal opinion that she should not be telling others what is 'morally correct' when her own home is not in order (you allow tech raiding... quite odd for a 'moralist' alliance.) If this was instead initialized by our extremely large, furry friend, then I'll be very disappointed in his decision. But I simply can't believe that to be the case. He has never been one to ignore the long-term consequences of his actions, at least not in my experience with him.

tl;dr: Stop your stupid !@#$ that's pissing people off, \m/ Stop trying to start drama. You always do it the wrong way. We don't want wars with STA, we're supposed to be trapping NPO in a war. STA: Mind your own business and don't put all our progress thus far at risk for a small gain in 'fairness' today. If you want that small improvement to the planet, then look inwards and improve yourselves first. And please, Pezstar, start looking beyond tomorrow. Big picture, etc.

And that's my 2 cents!

Edit: Also, talks about MK falling from \m/embers is hilarious. MK will be here for a long time, and I like it that way. :)

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282092195' post='2420692']
Care to show my any evidence of the rogue action?
[/quote]

Either we have all successfully traveled back in time to last night or you're walking in circles.