STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1282084672' post='2420461']
Rushing in so we have time to counter? Poor form.
[/quote]

Let's have fun then.

[ooc]live in the UK here so it's getting late now and thought i'd get some hits in first :)[ooc]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1282084724' post='2420464']
Wow, this is equally and incredibly pathetic on both sides. Hope everyone's enjoying the attention they're calling to themselves, at the very least.

If you just want to goad \m/ into a war, actually do the dam job right. It certainly wasn't any amazing sense of nobility on STA's part, as far as I can see, as no one is actually being [i]saved[/i] from the big bad raiders.
[/quote]
Auctor It's not about raiders, as Tyga stated earlier he allows limited raiding within STA. It's stems from the fact that \m/ conduct themselves like my idols. So STA, sent a message to \m/ that brash actions will result and bad consequences.

Wow, this is equally and incredibly pathetic on both sides. Hope everyone's enjoying the attention they're calling to themselves, at the very least.

If you just want to goad \m/ into a war, actually do the dam job right. It certainly wasn't any amazing sense of nobility on STA's part, as far as I can see, as no one is actually being [i]saved[/i] from the big bad raiders.
[/quote]I think you fundamentally misunderstand what the STA is trying to do here. They're not trying to goad \m/ into war, and they're not trying to put an end to raiding altogether. They're simply looking to end the act of "protecting" an AA so your members have exclusive raiding rights because, quite simply, it's a low class !@#$%* move.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282083121' post='2420404']
I am thinking of going rogue on a couple STA nations, whether I decide to do so is up to me and I will decide at update whether I will do so. I still maintain sovereignty within \m/ until such the time that I decide to go rogue comes.

Is that clear enough STA? So that you don't pre-emptively attack me!
[/quote]

216 of us here at MK are thinking of going rogue on a couple of \m/ nations, whether we decide to do is up to us and we will decide at update if we will do so. We still maintain sovereignty until such a time that we decide to go rogue comes.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282084817' post='2420468']
Let's have fun then.

[ooc]live in the UK here so it's getting late now and thought i'd get some hits in first :)[ooc]
[/quote]

How come the STA nations you attacked (Ragashino - 56, whitelily - 7.89, Spooge Demon 38.63) have so little tech? I thought you were supposed to look for targets with tech, not without. Oh well.

Edit: You, yourself, are 50 tech short of level 9 planes. Even the GGA nations have level 9 planes, in fact they also had medals for level 9 planes. And yet you don't, shame.

Edited by The MVP

[/quote]

This wasn't about \m/. Anyone who made the announcement they made would have gotten the same response from us. This isn't about tech-raiding, we do it ourselves and aren't trying to stop anyone else from doing it. Maybe try re-reading the OP?

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1282085187' post='2420478']
216 of us here at MK are thinking of going rogue on a couple of \m/ nations, whether we decide to do is up to us and we will decide at update if we will do so. We still maintain sovereignty until such a time that we decide to go rogue comes.
[/quote]
I officially approve of this statement with absolutely no official power what so ever

also I love Shrooms!

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282085208' post='2420479']
How come the STA nations you attacked (Ragashino - 56, whitelily - 7.89, Spooge Demon 38.63) have so little tech? I thought you were supposed to look for targets with tech, not without. Oh well.
[/quote]

I specifically targeted the ones with more infra in my range, you actually do more economical damage. This isn't a tech raid. It's war.

Oh and I wanted to hit Ragashino so badly too! :v:

Edited by Swanfield

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282085347' post='2420486']
I specifically targeted the ones with more infra in my range, you actually do more economical damage. This isn't a tech raid. It's war.
[/quote]
So are you saying that it is safe to assume that this is an act of war by \m/?

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1282085187' post='2420478']
[/quote]

You guys have a lot of rogues :awesome:

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1282084682' post='2420462']
I guess we won't have to cross that bridge since \m/ has backed down, and your caught out on your own with your pants down.
[/quote]
Maybe so, but it was still interesting to see how fast you were willing to throw it out the window.

All these haters, committed to the act of hating and indeed engaged in said act need to step back and realize how foolish you're all making yourselves look.

Nah, never mind that, keep it up. This isn't a boredom-relieving war (yet), but it certainly is entertaining.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1282086048' post='2420510']
That's cute. Good to know how easily we can rile you up.
[/quote]

tbh the flock are pretty easy to rile up themselves.

Also damn at the ratios of those dudes Swanfield hit :/