STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Boomhower' timestamp='1282076502' post='2420150']
/me sighs

I wish people weren't as stupid as they talk but I have no doubt that they are... what shame

Edit: also I don't think Zebras bark or roar but nice try, next...
[/quote]
Fun when some are so clever that they look right past the 'laughing manner' directed at them and it goes right over their head.

We all know tigers don’t bark I mean clearly... any scary legit tiger would roar... not bark... do you catch where this is going?

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282077128' post='2420168']
You seem very misinformed. Our goal was not to prevent the raiding of the GGA AA. It was to stop \m/ from claiming it as their own just to raid it. Since they backed down from their claim we have no problem with their raids. So yeah we we achieved our goal alone.

The bite was unrelated to the rest of this but it was swift and well executed. You would indeed do well fear it during war time. :)
[/quote]

Ok so you just want \m/ to not be the only ones to raid GGA… so it’s open game as long as others pile in? Noted. Police the poor only if one group attacks, shrug if others join in and claim raids. Interesting way to police. Clap Clap.... clap.

Swift bite of 2 dows... again... seems more like a nibble... or maybe even a lick?

Stop by the next war, and roar away. We'll put out the good tiger rugs for you.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282077223' post='2420171']
Zeberas are like horses right? I think they neigh.
[/quote]

Cleverness... spreads like wildfire.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='acrux' timestamp='1282086525' post='2420526']
Fun when some are so clever that they look right past the 'laughing manner' directed at them and it goes right over their head.

We all know tigers don’t bark I mean clearly... any scary legit tiger would roar... not bark... do you catch where this is going?

Ok so you just want \m/ to not be the only ones to raid GGA… so it’s open game as long as others pile in? Noted. Police the poor only if one group attacks, shrug if others join in and claim raids. Interesting way to police. Clap Clap.... clap.

Swift bite of 2 dows... again... seems more like a nibble... or maybe even a lick?

Stop by the next war, and roar away. We'll put out the good tiger rugs for you.

Cleverness... spreads like wildfire.
[/quote]
heh you amuse me please continue

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1282085022' post='2420474']
Auctor It's not about raiders, as Tyga stated earlier he allows limited raiding within STA. It's stems from the fact that \m/ conduct themselves like my idols. So STA, sent a message to \m/ that brash actions will result and bad consequences.
[/quote]

I don't really disagree that \m/ were being abusive, but what I see here is STA involving themselves in a game of chicken for no long term strategic benefit. If they wanted a shot at those resources, fine, but to me this just wreaks of opportunism and thirst for the spotlight.

Anyone else that wanted a shot at raiding this AA had the right to do something about it for themselves, they didn't need STA to open the way up for them. Even with the "attacktorate" dismantled, I can't see anything accomplished here worth getting me woken up about, so I'm going to run off and be resentful about it.

[i]*Auctor skips on down the yellow brick road[/i]

This isn't about morals or common interests..this is simply STA seeing a security concern that could affect them and realizing they have a balance of power to do something about it, and did.

As a scholar of the realism theory I applaud your decision and the basis behind it.

I have not known you guys since we in the past seemed to travel in different circles, but I like the way you guys think, I should come visit sometime.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282086861' post='2420537']
all aircraft attacks has failed against me and none of the ground attacks has been neither. Thought you would do better with 3 people coordinating attacks against me at the same time :blink:
[/quote]

I have a big red button that should fix all of that.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1282086920' post='2420541']
I don't really disagree that \m/ were being abusive, but what I see here is STA involving themselves in a game of chicken for no long term strategic benefit. If they wanted a shot at those resources, fine, but to me this just wreaks of opportunism and thirst for the spotlight.
[/quote]

STA doesn't raid those on AA's. Only on the none AA.

[quote name='Hakim' timestamp='1282087014' post='2420546']
This isn't about morals or common interests..this is simply STA seeing a security concern that could affect them and realizing they have a balance of power to do something about it, and did.

As a scholar of the realism theory I applaud your decision and the basis behind it.

I have not known you guys since we in the past seemed to travel in different circles, but I like the way you guys think, I should come visit sometime.
[/quote]
come on over, i like new friends :awesome:

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1282087077' post='2420548']
I have a big red button that should fix all of that.
[/quote]

I knew it, you can't put me in anarchy without the conventional usage of a nuke to fix all your problems :lol1:

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1282086945' post='2420542']
How many such rogues does it take for an alliance to be declared as a Rogue Alliance ?? B-)
[/quote]

Depends on the affected party I guess. If STA takes it to be that one rogue from an alliance declaring is the same as an alliance declaring, then that's their call. Whether they have the animelles or not to at this stage remains another question.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282087404' post='2420562']
I knew it, you can't put me in anarchy without the conventional usage of a nuke to fix all your problems :lol1:
[/quote]

If you're trying to guilt me into not using nukes, give it up. A weapon is a weapon.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1282087557' post='2420567']
If you're trying to guilt me into not using nukes, give it up. A weapon is a weapon.
[/quote]

I'm not trying to guilt you into doing anything, anything goes in a war ya know.

Just pointing out that your alliance doesn't seem skilled in the arts of war.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282087767' post='2420569']
I'm not trying to guilt you into doing anything, anything goes in a war ya know.

[/quote]

You're going to have to do much better than this.

[/quote]

I suppose you wouldn't know about "skilled arts of war" given that your alliance tends to back pedal often.

[/quote]

You didn't even deploy and have a massive warchest of $6,548,129. I'm laughing my socks off at the thought of all that damage you're going to do to STA with this pile.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282087921' post='2420573']
6 failed aircraft attacks and 6 failed ground attacks says otherwise and all of them are bigger nations than me. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

And that has to do with your 'skill' how? You didn't make those attacks fail. :rolleyes:

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1282088004' post='2420576']
You didn't even deploy and have a massive warchest of $6,548,129. I'm laughing my socks off at the thought of all that damage you're going to do to STA with this pile.
[/quote]

I don't need a warchest considering you all left me an handsome sum of about $4.5m on my lawn. I actually initially had about $2m or so and thanks to your generosity for funding my war.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1282088004' post='2420576']
[/quote]
Thats all? This was not well thought out at all