There are too many alliances and some of you should disband.

Corinan

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1280442946' post='2394445']

Various black alliances - This would include Nemesis, Dark Fist, MFO, Azn, Asgaard, HOL, ubercon, agw overlords, etc etc etc etc etc. Merge a few of yourselves into one another or other larger alliances.
[/quote]

This didn't work out too well last time it happened. :v:

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1280447473' post='2394519']
Asgaard has a great growth program and is keeping our nations up to date. Go away.

I agree about too many alliances tho.
[/quote]

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China? An alliance without a decent growth program fails themselves and most importantly their members.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1280446362' post='2394509']
Asgaard, FCC, Umbrella, Ubercon, OMFG and Argent will merge and ensure that NSO is never allowed to cross the 50K NS barrier with any nations
[/quote]

We were allowed by the grace of NSO to not-disband, so please proceed the merger into Umbrella promptly.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280365347' post='2393204']snippy snip snip
[/quote]

Oh how I wish I could pass my Apocalyptic Hand across almost all of those.

All the same, I am outraged and deeply insulted by this list for reasons I do not care to illuminate.

Prepare to die.

[quote name='Sabertooth' timestamp='1280446330' post='2394507']
The only way this could ever happen is if only a certain number of alliances were allowed in the game. They would need to be forced to disband to make it happen.

If all the alliances mentioned were forced to disband, which alliances would people flock too?
[/quote]

The alliance that were allowed to stay :P

[quote name='Eden Taylor' timestamp='1280449242' post='2394555']
We were allowed by the grace of NSO to not-disband, so please proceed the merger into Umbrella promptly.
[/quote]
Willingly. Name changed to Kakapo though. [img]http://www.argent-cn.com/images/smilies/umbparrot.gif[/img]
(Also, we're a lot less boring when blowing stuff up.)

Edited by Diomede

Well, then we'd have to set up the Super-Secret Squirrel alliance off-site and just 'appear' to be none. Imagine...the vast hunting ground that is none for the raider alliances. Imagine that the raid targets turn out to be SSS members, and 300 of thier brethren sit in the wings to be the first wave of the 'none' counter offensive. :ph34r:

[quote name='Strykewolf' timestamp='1280453343' post='2394632']
Well, then we'd have to set up the Super-Secret Squirrel alliance off-site and just 'appear' to be none. Imagine...the vast hunting ground that is none for the raider alliances. Imagine that the raid targets turn out to be SSS members, and 300 of thier brethren sit in the wings to be the first wave of the 'none' counter offensive. :ph34r:
[/quote]
I'll even join unofficially if you do that. Would be fun.

Also, for the record, I wish there were more alliances that forced other alliances to merge with them under threat of violence. Too bad there aren't any here that are strong enough to withstand the barrage of hate and shrug off the treaty activations.

Now that would clear up some of the web.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1280453708' post='2394641']
Also, for the record, I wish there were more alliances that forced other alliances to merge with them under threat of violence. Too bad there aren't any here that are strong enough to withstand the barrage of hate and shrug off the treaty activations.

[/quote]
I've been trying to get Silence to partner with a few other alliances from different parts of the treaty web to form a Borg-like force that attempts to absorb the entire Cyberverse. You in? :ehm:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1280453708' post='2394641']

[/quote]

I will give you my best effort. Go.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1280453930' post='2394646']
I've been trying to get Silence to partner with a few other alliances from different parts of the treaty web to form a Borg-like force that attempts to absorb the entire Cyberverse. You in? :ehm:
[/quote]

Tempting, but what I really need is something to rally against, so I'll encourage the formation. Oh Great Admin, I haven't had a good moral crusade in so long. The kind that gets panties in knots and froths at mouths. I packed my [i]Scale of Outrage[/i] away ages ago. My life is empty and stone bored, and I need a villain to define myself against. Cliche, true, but you know how it is. Oh, where are the vitriol and drama? CnG just aren't cutting the mustard on this one, being the last-ones-standing rather than conquerors, and NPO are probably still gun shy. [s]NSO might be ambitious enough but they don't have the guts[/s]. GOONS are simply small time and \m/ are just GOONS-lite. There are other potentials, but who else would even really attempt it?

We need someone with vision and ambition. With megalomania. With charisma and power. Smart and crazy enough to even risk utter [s]inhalation[/s] (lol, spellcheck error or Freudian slip?) annihilation. Some one like me. Only not as handsome, it detracts from the evil image.

I nominate you. Or support someone you nominate.

*sigh*

Oh well, if things dry up any more, I might just take you up on the offer. Wave the bloody sword, assimilate-the-races-resistance-is-futile, unite the masses under one banner sort of thing.

Let me know how this develops. :v:

*Edit:

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1280454420' post='2394652']
I will give you my best effort. Go.
[/quote]

Awesome, I'm seeing the Conquerors-of-Bob forming before my very eyes. Mark this time, kids. It's a new era approaching.

Micro-alliances beware, our flag is in the mail, get it ready for our arrival.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Well, I suppose the New Pacific Order, the New Sith Order and the New Polar Order could all merge. We all have a common emperor - Ivan. We could form a world dominating alliance and rule the world!!

I bet everyone would leap to this idea. :awesome:

We could set an example for everyone to follow by mergining into one big mega alliance.

Edited by Sabertooth

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1280455627' post='2394663']
Tempting, but what I really need is something to rally against, so I'll encourage the formation. Oh Great Admin, I haven't had a good moral crusade in so long. [/quote]
I can't hold that against you. As fun as it [s]would[/s] [i]will[/i] be to be a part of a 100+ mil NS juggernaut, it might be even more exciting to be a part of the scrappy resistance that has to put aside their differences to stop the existential threat posed by it.

I humbly accept your nomination.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1280456445' post='2394678']
I can't hold that against you. As fun as it [s]would[/s] [i]will[/i] be to be a part of a 100+ mil NS juggernaut, it might be even more exciting to be a part of the scrappy resistance that has to put aside their differences to stop the existential threat posed by it.

I humbly accept your nomination.
[/quote]

Oh boy! I'm getting so exited I've got my storm trooper trousers on but grabbing my rebel flight helmet, I can't tell who I want to blow up next!

I humbly accept your acceptance of the nomination and will meet you on the field of battle for our fight to the death and/or be executing traitors for you.

Friends, rebel scum, imperialist dogs- March! Posterity demands it!

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1280365435' post='2393207']
I agree with about 95% of this. LoSS should probably disband though.
[/quote]

The OP's list shows his bias in that respect. LoSS are very quiet, do nothing and occasionally have to post a QnA on the OWF which starts with the line "We've been around for 3/4 years and yet no-one knows who we are so here's a QnA...". IAA are mentioned as yet another Star Wars alliance however they are also listed as a 'Stay'. I fear the In Character treaty between NSO and GATO is clouding the author's judgement.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1280460666' post='2394734']
Agreed on most of it. Game needs more consolidation.
[/quote]

Ah ha! I knew I forgot someone! How could I, since GOD would be the perfect candidate.

Might I interest you in our Treaty Web ReIntegration Program[sup]R[/sup]? It would simply require you to take the lead in subjugating various rabble that are quite weak and worthless on their own but after appropriate training would make excellent additions to your forces. Convince your noble allies to merge with you in consideration of a grand conquest and begin swallowing up alliances that resist. Nothing much, that's all. I hear there are some others that are interested in such a venture. Lots of glory and imperialism. Think it over.

:awesome:

Edited by Kzoppistan