An Announcement from the Empire, the League and the Organization

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1280294579' post='2392202']
As it should be.

I do realize that a friend of my friend should be my friend (Or at least....less of an enemy)....but it comes with difficulty you understand, considering the alliance in question.
[/quote]

So, if I'm understanding this...Despite your respect for our brothers in GATO, you feel obligated to come in here and piss in our punch bowl because we were one part of a bloc that fought a war against you years ago, without a single government official in common with the present, while GATO was a part of that same bloc? Is that what's going on? I haven't been here long, somebody tell me what I'm missing.

[quote name='renrohns' timestamp='1280300116' post='2392291']
So, if I'm understanding this...Despite your respect for our brothers in GATO, you feel obligated to come in here and piss in our punch bowl because we were one part of a bloc that fought a war against you years ago, without a single government official in common with the present, while GATO was a part of that same bloc? Is that what's going on? I haven't been here long, somebody tell me what I'm missing.
[/quote]

Obvious new member is obvious.

Anyway Wabooz is right: This is the time for celebration for our friends in GATO!

[quote name='renrohns' timestamp='1280300116' post='2392291']
So, if I'm understanding this...Despite your respect for our brothers in GATO, you feel obligated to come in here and piss in our punch bowl [b]because we were one part of a bloc that fought a war against you years ago[/b], without a single government official in common with the present, while GATO was a part of that same bloc? Is that what's going on? I haven't been here long, somebody tell me what I'm missing.
[/quote]

Lol this is funny considering Krunk was pretty much always in LoSS :P

Also congrats guys. Be careful though GATO, I hear IAA like to steal women.

[quote name='Desert Ratz' timestamp='1280301642' post='2392306']
He is a new member who doesnt know the grudge/bitterness Krunk holds against LoSS. No one cares, move along. Way to gang up on a newer member fellas.

Randy <_<
[/quote]

Be a good girl and re-read what I said. I never ganged up on him, all I did was laugh at what he said :)

Plus me and Krunk aren't best of friends anymore :ph34r:

Edited by rtellez06

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1280288325' post='2392039']
I still think we should've invited CSN and called it Ferocitas. <_<
[/quote]

I still think you should stop stealing my ideas and repackaging them as your own. <_<

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1280288803' post='2392063']
Don't be hatin' on the Sith's friends now. They're rising up in this world. I don't see your alliance innovating or changing the treaty web at all.
[/quote]

It's a bloc that contains only treaties that are currently in place between the individual alliances anyway, it's hardly changing the treaty web. That said congratulations on affirming your friendships ^_^

[ooc]This is what I get by being a refugee...<_<

After [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhaaujusZuw]this[/url]

It's hard to get online at all times, especially when staying with relatives...[/ooc]

Anyways,

o/ Synergy
o/ RSC
o/ MILF and Cookies
o/ IAA
o/ GATO
o/ LOSS

Edited by Sam Winters

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1280287908' post='2392017']We are more than allies. We are friends and, dare I say it, brothers.
[/quote]

Aww screw being brothers. We're a Texas style cult polygamy. IAA calls the pants.

In any case, we're :awesome:.

o/ IAA
o/ LoSS
o/ GATO
o/ The New Initiative (you knew I would call it that :P)
o/ Synergy

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1280301374' post='2392301']
Lol this is funny considering Krunk was pretty much always in LoSS :P

Also congrats guys. Be careful though GATO, I hear IAA like to steal women.
[/quote]
Mark my words, I will nuke on the spot any person who conspires to steal our women. Let it be IAA or LoSS, there are no bounds.

[quote name='BarbulaM1' timestamp='1280333955' post='2392533']
Mark my words, I will nuke on the spot any person who conspires to steal our women. Let it be IAA or LoSS, there are no bounds.
[/quote]

Relax, We're working together to keep our women Barb.

[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8391/synergy.jpg[/img]

Edited by Omniscient1

Three alliances that are all old (Hell, one even fell in a hole at one point and disappeared) and smell funny uniting. It was obvious that this was coming. We were all to old for it not to happen. All three of us have baggage and closet skeletons. Everyone gets those as they grow up.

And think of it like this. I have seen in the past, since our signing with GATO, that the 3 of us were said to be in a de facto bloc or what not. We were "that group with XXX in it that is not a bloc, but is treatied like a bloc" or the "LOSS,IAA,GATO group". Think of how many words were being killed when talking about our treaties. Now we just gave a name to "that group" that you can use to reference us instead of having to take your time and describe the "GATO,LOSS,IAA group". See, we are here for your betterment.