The Guru Order Offers a Helping Hand...

[quote name='chris8967' date='18 July 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1279482031' post='2377642']
Nice come back....what are you 5 years old? Although I do like your AVI a lot, wow.
[/quote]

Yes. I'm definitely the one calling people names because they have a different opinion apart from Guru Order Rocks!

Oh wait..... That would be you.

Also my avatar is definitely hot, though needs to be changed [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='18 July 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1279482254' post='2377648']
Yes. I'm definitely the one calling people names because they have a different opinion apart from Guru Order Rocks!

Oh wait..... That would be you.

Also my avatar is definitely hot, though needs to be changed [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Seriously that's all you've got? Wow, that's sad did you go back to first grade for that one? Wait I got on for you...No U. If that's the best you've got, shut up, you waste of a perfectly good sperm cell.

[quote name='chris8967' date='18 July 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1279482814' post='2377661']
Seriously that's all you've got? Wow, that's sad did you go back to first grade for that one? Wait I got on for you...No U. If that's the best you've got, shut up, you waste of a perfectly good sperm cell.
[/quote]

This is really just the perfect example of political discourse.

[quote name='chris8967' date='18 July 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1279482814' post='2377661']
[/quote]

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img].

Took me just two posts before I got you calling names. Man such quality posters like you is the very reason (OOC: The OWF is a !@#$ hole) that I still read these threads. It brightens up my day.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[quote name='chris8967' date='18 July 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1279482814' post='2377661']
[/quote]

"Stop acting so immature, you big poopoo head!"

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' date='18 July 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1279483168' post='2377672']
[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img].

Took me just two posts before I got you calling names. Man such quality posters like you is the very reason (OOC: The OWF is a !@#$ hole) that I still read these threads. It brightens up my day.
[/quote]

Are you able to comprehend what you read? I didn't call you a name, I said "that your a waste of a perfectly good sperm cell". No name calling there.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='18 July 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1279483480' post='2377683']
"Stop acting so immature, you big poopoo head!"
[/quote]

Your calling me immature and your using words like poopoo head. lmao

Edited by chris8967

[quote name='chris8967' date='18 July 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1279484023' post='2377707']
[/quote]
no.. he's right... you are a poopoo head.

Laughter is a wonderful gift.

TY UPN and GO

I lol'd but people seem to miss the most important part.

That is a VERY sexy banner you have there, GO.

[quote name='Keve69' date='18 July 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1279473072' post='2377344']
*Sigh* I don't even know how to react to this :S
[/quote]

I MUST KNOW YOUR FACES REACTION TO THIS

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='18 July 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1279486005' post='2377753']
I lol'd but people seem to miss the most important part.

That is a VERY sexy banner you have there, GO.
[/quote]

thank you. you know that your friends over at GO never stop drinking :wub:

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='18 July 2010 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1279488630' post='2377794']
Hey look UPN is in a terrible situation. Instead of acting like an upstanding alliance I think I'm going to kick them in the balls and go mock them. This is pathetic GO. I know you guys have more class than this.
[/quote]

What's pathetic is asking an alliance of G.O.'s size and status to merge. But what I must say I respect is this http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89269 hats off to Kevanovia for this post.

[quote name='chris8967' date='18 July 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1279489935' post='2377818']
What's pathetic is asking an alliance of G.O.'s size and status to merge. But what I must say I respect is this http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89269 hats off to Kevanovia for this post.
[/quote]

It may be, but you guys would have never done this if it wasn't someone you know for a fact would have been mocked by the CN community. You would have quietly told them they were crazy and moved on.

[quote name='chris8967' date='18 July 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1279484023' post='2377707']

[/quote]

You missed the humor. Good master Jaym was mocking the fact that you made fun of/criticized someone for using insults, and then immediately tossed by an insult/ad hominem attack yourself, which is needless to say, hypocritical.

[center][img]http://www.yogadork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/nbc_the_more_you_know1-300x197.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='18 July 2010 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1279490777' post='2377829']
You missed the humor. Good master Jaym was mocking the fact that you made fun of/criticized someone for using insults, and then immediately tossed by an insult/ad hominem attack yourself, which is needless to say, hypocritical.

[center][img]http://www.yogadork.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/nbc_the_more_you_know1-300x197.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

You need to reread what I wrote I didn't criticize anyone for insulting my friends. I defended my friends in GO by calling nutkase pathetic and then I criticized the lame attempts of others that tried to insult GO and myself. I could careless what someone says or thinks but for the love of God at least come up with something intelligent. I mean come on "poopoohead" (lol, that was funny)what are we 4 years old? How about we just start saying "I'm rubber your glue". Come on already if your going to try and put someone down at least move beyond pre-school.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='18 July 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1279472197' post='2377330']
Yes, convenient little realpolitik you've got going on there at UPN.
How's that working out for you? Honestly, I'm amazed you still have allies after your recent track record with honoring your treaties, as far as [i]losing wars[/i] go.
[b]United Purple Nations - Honoring Our Treaties, But Only When We're Going To Win[/b][/quote]
Yeah, Karma was a GREAT example of that right? Going up against TOP, RnR and Co.?
You do know that in the last war, UPN was in a pickle.... Sure, bad decisions were made, they have learnt their lesson and moved on(they even have a new leader.), perhaps you should too.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='18 July 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1279472197' post='2377330']
Just like you came to help them in recent wars, eh? Not to mention you actually had treaties with them.
[/quote]
Again the same old rhetoric. UPN has a new leader now, and yes, bad decisions were made. Get over it.
To be honest, it might be too little too late for your alliance. Anyone with sense is never going to treaty your alliance again.
[/quote]
Thats not for you to decide, is it?

[quote name='Arrnea' date='18 July 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1279472197' post=[.'2377330']I certainly haven't gone to another (let alone more successful and active) alliance to ask that they merge into us. If anything, I'd be asking to merge into them, if my alliance was in such bad shape. That said, I recommend you look a little closer for potential merge-into candidates. Perhaps USN?[/quote]
You do know that this wasnt sponsored by the leadership, and was just the act of an individual in order to help his alliance get better.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='18 July 2010 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1279472197' post='2377330']Not only do your government members lie, they seem to be somewhat delusional about their future. That's going to end well for you, I'm sure.
[/quote]
He did post an apology as to what he did and why he did it.