A Final sMASHing Announcement

Oh i'll never forget.

[00:41] <+Luxornv[MASH]> 2 nations from umbrella declared on me
[00:42] <+Imperator_Hord> Are you guys postng your DoW or do I have to do it for you?
[00:42] <+Joraway> Thats because they are countering you Lux
[00:42] <+Luxornv[MASH]> ah

:ehm:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vespassianus' date='26 June 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1277538654' post='2350816']
MASH was cool, except that you were not mighty or armed and you and honor rarely met.
[/quote]

Back in Karma i was engaged in combat with several MASH nations (amongst others) and they were actually the only ones who knew what they were doing.

Dealing with MASH afterward has always been a pleasure especially when talking to Flonker, Col.Fitz and/or Supreme.

Good luck in your new home

1) This is a surprise to see, M*A*S*H has survived many rough times and kept on rollin. It's sad to see an alliance that has gone through so much, disband. Good luck to you all.
2) What were you thinking with Legion? They have some good ministers, but overall the leadership is...used to being lapdogs rather than being their own sovereign alliance. They were so used to grabbing onto NPO's pantleg after Purplegate, that once NPO got rolled they didn't know how to act or what to do. Oh the IRONy. But as I said earlier, their are some real quality members in Legion. (Yes Lincongrad, youse da best) So hopefully your members will add to the quality members in Legion and help it become more of a quality alliance.
3) And since when the hell has Ardus been back? (Howdy)

[quote name='SynthetiK' date='26 June 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1277578785' post='2351126']
why LEGION?? what of your brothers @ CIA. I hope you live forever
[/quote]

It'd be slightly awkward a larger alliance merging into a smaller one XD

[quote name='acrux' date='26 June 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1277564610' post='2350978']
Oh i'll never forget.

[00:41] <+Luxornv[MASH]> 2 nations from umbrella declared on me
[00:42] <+Imperator_Hord> Are you guys postng your DoW or do I have to do it for you?
[00:42] <+Joraway> Thats because they are countering you Lux
[00:42] <+Luxornv[MASH]> ah

:ehm:
[/quote]

Haha, I remember that. Amazing night.

[quote name='SynthetiK' date='26 June 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1277578785' post='2351126']
why LEGION?? what of your brothers @ CIA. I hope you live forever
[/quote]

Legion has historically been close to MASH (multiple times they nearly merged) and so I don't think it's any reflection on your alliance, just that MASH has known Legion for a long while and that they felt more comfortable there.

[quote name='wickedj' date='25 June 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1277522713' post='2350595']
I say jeebs, its time to board the failboat. good day

Also, whens the last time Legion was sanctioned?
[/quote]
awwww someone sounds jealous

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='26 June 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1277590797' post='2351286']
awwww someone sounds jealous
[/quote]
What exactly is there to be jealous of? Deadweight? Being mocked at every available chance? being on a sphere thats a joke?

[quote name='Kevanovia' date='26 June 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1277573501' post='2351058']
1) This is a surprise to see, M*A*S*H has survived many rough times and kept on rollin. It's sad to see an alliance that has gone through so much, disband. Good luck to you all.
2) What were you thinking with Legion? They have some good ministers, but overall the leadership is...used to being lapdogs rather than being their own sovereign alliance. They were so used to grabbing onto NPO's pantleg after Purplegate, that once NPO got rolled they didn't know how to act or what to do. Oh the IRONy. But as I said earlier, their are some real quality members in Legion. (Yes Lincongrad, youse da best) So hopefully your members will add to the quality members in Legion and help it become more of a quality alliance.
3) And since when the hell has Ardus been back? (Howdy)
[/quote]

You messed up your sig. Hope you didn't pay for it because you only got 80% of his head.

Welcome to the family MASHers. I can say that the entirety of The Legion is grieved at the fact that it has come down to this moment yet excited to see that you have chosen us as your new home. Here's to a bright and promising future together!

:cheers:

Konkrage,
Legion Inspector General

[quote name='wickedj' date='26 June 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1277592804' post='2351306']
What exactly is there to be jealous of? Deadweight? Being mocked at every available chance? being on a sphere thats a joke?
[/quote]

If you were more secure in your manhood you would be able to admit purple is a pretty color like I do :P

Edit- Cant fault the rest of the statement though lol

Edited by chefjoe