A Final sMASHing Announcement

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mayzie' date='28 June 2010 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1277731326' post='2352648']
I'm assuming The Legion are going to be protecting nations flying the aa M*A*S*H, how long is that protection in place for? [/quote]
Thanks for asking, protection will be in place a minimum of two weeks. Could be longer.

[quote name='James IV' date='28 June 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1277752081' post='2352999']
More settlers for the NPO purple colony. =P[/quote]
I prefer the New purple Order myself.

[quote name='Scorponok' date='27 June 2010 - 12:12 PM' timestamp='1277662332' post='2352048']
You liked Offspring Flonker? I thought you hated it :S.
[/quote]

It had its ups & downs. An Offspring alliance I recall had this talent for jumping in guns blazing before thinking things over, which pretty much killed the bloc.

[quote name='NationRuler' date='27 June 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1277667500' post='2352116']
Where are you headed then, Flonk?
[/quote]

Legion for the moment.

[quote name='Petrovich4' date='28 June 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1277752955' post='2353019']
A few of you know who I am MASHers.

Good luck brothers and sisters from the deepest part of my CN heart :)

Be smart.
[/quote]

Yo, Mikie!!!!!!!!! o7!!!!!

We never could get you to defect back away from Vanguard. :(

Say hi to Tweak for me, willya?

First off i wanted to say thank you to everyone that made MASH special the 2 years I was there. With that being said to all those that CountBaron posted thanks to I apologise for 2 reasons.

1) I left M*A*S*H temporarily before all the stuff hit the fan about 6 months ago (The generals disappearing, the offsite going down, and the subsequent inactivity on the boards) I should have never left... It was my duty at the time to help with someone of what was needed to make the alliance grow and I failed.

2) I never came back in full steed to help Supreme run the alliance correctly or move into the right direction.

The truth of the matter is M*A*S*H has a healthy set of active members just noone that wanted/had the time to take over leadership. The Legion is at boon for this as M*A*S*H had some opportunity to grow but one man could not keep us afloat.

I would like to thank the following people in no particular order:

Flonker- thanks for introducing me to this old man
Col Fitz- For believing in me and giving me opportunity in the alliance
Energizer- Funny and always kept IRC entertaining
Boomerisgod- taught me so much of the planning and execution of an update blitz. The loss of you a year ago was the loss of the heart of MASH
Dran- You did a great job helping to keep MASH afloat. United under Scorn has a great man and a great friend
Supreme142- Thank you for filling the void and trying to right the ship.

[quote name='Petrovich4' date='28 June 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1277752955' post='2353019']
A few of you know who I am MASHers.

Good luck brothers and sisters from the deepest part of my CN heart :)

Be smart.
[/quote]

Don't worry, I remember you, though odds are you don't remember me.