Octava Orden Q/A

Ezequiel

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='21 June 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1277177138' post='2346127']
Last time I checked OO isn't... Just because I don't hate certain people doesn't mean I won't potshot them.
[/quote]
Your definition of hate must be extremely inflexible. I mean you clearly have a strong dislike for Athens, yet you won't admit that they're on your enemy list.

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='22 June 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1277177387' post='2346132']
Your definition of hate must be extremely inflexible. I mean you clearly have a strong dislike for Athens, yet you won't admit that they're on your enemy list.
[/quote]

It's because they aren't on my "enemy list" nor is TIO or anyone else for that matter. I dislike them, doesn't mean I want them to die by my or anyone else's sword.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='21 June 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1277148639' post='2345532']
My favorite animal is a Panther, so it symbolizes a feisty and awesome cat.

Because you're too incompetent to do so. :awesome:

[/quote]

This made me laugh. Ezequiel calling someone else incompetent.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='21 June 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1277177741' post='2346139']
It's because they aren't on my "enemy list" nor is TIO or anyone else for that matter. I dislike them, doesn't mean I want them to die by my or anyone else's sword.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]
Basically we're back to you being passive-aggressive. Gotcha.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='22 June 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1277183830' post='2346269']
Just because Ezeq doesn't like someone, doesn't mean OO has to be involved. He is a government member just like me, not the alliance itself. Hell, if CN was ran like that, you would see NPO fighting someone every other day.
[/quote]
Government members represent the alliance, so yes, OO is involved. As to your second point, NPO [b]did[/b] go to war at a pretty quick rate. They're just now getting out of terms and don't want to screw up, now.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='22 June 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1277184395' post='2346280']
Government members represent the alliance, so yes, OO is involved. As to your second point, NPO [b]did[/b] go to war at a pretty quick rate. They're just now getting out of terms and don't want to screw up, now.
[/quote]
So my say doesn't count? Yes it does. If he doesn't like Athens and I do, that cancels out OO, their is no majority. Yes, NPO did go to war. They still have beef with alliances, you don't see them attacking them, do you?

Just because some of us don't like someone doesn't mean you go to war with them...

If we met IRL, and I didn't like you.... I wouldn't go up to you and punch you in the face without a legit reason.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='21 June 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1277177138' post='2346127']
I don't like certain people, you just happen to be one of them.
[/quote]

But I didn't do anything. Something about being one of the 150ish Athens members doesn't seem like a reason to dislike me :unsure:

I know! U wana chat sumtime?

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='22 June 2010 - 02:06 AM' timestamp='1277190400' post='2346359']
So my say doesn't count? Yes it does. If he doesn't like Athens and I do, that cancels out OO, their is no majority.[/quote]
Who is the face of the alliance and is most well known for OO? Ezequiel. He is the highest government member and therefore his opinion is most known. And by the way, I'd bet if you did a rollcall most of the gov't would dislike Athens, if you really [b]have[/b] to play that game.

[quote]Yes, NPO did go to war. They still have beef with alliances, you don't see them attacking them, do you?[/quote]
Because they aren't in a position to anymore, perhaps?

[quote]Just because some of us don't like someone doesn't mean you go to war with them...[/quote]
That's the way CN works. If you don't like an alliance, you would obviously prefer to go to war with them over anyone else. Unless OO is a hippy alliance, which the military treaties would indicate otherwise.

[quote]If we met IRL, and I didn't like you.... I wouldn't go up to you and punch you in the face without a legit reason.
[/quote]
That's completely different.

[quote name='wickedj' date='22 June 2010 - 07:37 AM' timestamp='1277152650' post='2345587']
Do you use PZI/EZI?
[/quote]
Hell no.
[quote]
What are your thoughts on whats commonly called OOC surrender terms (beer review for Fark or the amusing stories for RIA or even drawing a picture of a stickman for the Stickmen bloc)
[/quote]
They're actually quite original and I like them.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='22 June 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1277158967' post='2345724']
When will OO stop trying to be a passive-aggressive alliance when it's pretty clear you don't like certain people? Zeke says he doesn't hate anyone and then tries to get a potshot off in the same breath.
[/quote]
Dislike =/= hate. I dislike a couple of people but I sure as hell dont hate anyone.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='22 June 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1277197786' post='2346403']
Who is the face of the alliance and is most well known for OO? Ezequiel. He is the highest government member and therefore his opinion is most known. And by the way, I'd bet if you did a rollcall most of the gov't would dislike Athens, if you really [b]have[/b] to play that game.
[/quote]
I actually dont have anything against Athens, besides the lack of propaganda in the =LOST=/Athens Cold War. Plus Ive been in both MK and =LOST= and if OO ever goes belly up Im going straight back to =LOST=. Hell, if I didnt wind up in =LOST=, Athens would have been my next pick.
[quote]
That's the way CN works. If you don't like an alliance, you would obviously prefer to go to war with them over anyone else. Unless OO is a hippy alliance, which the military treaties would indicate otherwise.
[/quote]
I didnt just buy 800 infra to see it go up in "smoke" just after I got it, I want some time to enjoy it first. Besides we have other priorities, we have no need for war. The fact we may dislike people doesnt mean we're going to go nuts and declare war on them for the hell of it. If the enitrety of CN was like that, Im fairly sure Athens and TIO would have had declared war on us by now.

(sorry if none of this makes sense, Im extremely doped up at the moment)

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='22 June 2010 - 05:05 AM' timestamp='1277197512' post='2346400']
Did you enjoy tonight? :P
[/quote]

[quote name='Penkala' date='22 June 2010 - 05:15 AM' timestamp='1277198084' post='2346406']
I know I did.
[/quote]

It was definitely a nice night for a walk.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='22 June 2010 - 05:10 AM' timestamp='1277197786' post='2346403']

Because they aren't in a position to anymore, perhaps?

That's completely different.
[/quote]
Well, from asking some people in Government...

Riser has no opinion. I don't mind Athens myself. Stef likes you guys. liltrekkie say's he isn't very happy about the stunt you guys pulled last night. Ezeq hates them. Is that the roll call you were looking for?

I wasn't talking about NPO attacking, the NPO haters...

Athens has not given us a reason to attack, nor do we want to. They can pull all their little stunts they want. When they directly do something about it, then we will decide if anything needs to be done. Not surprised though, they usually do pick on smaller alliances. ;)

To you it may be different, but it is the same.

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='20 June 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1277093421' post='2344651']
Except for that Hilowe, that thing is icky :gag: [/quote]

Dude, shhhh.

I've been to the doctor, and had it taken care of. There is no need to talk about it anymore....

;)

[quote]I didnt just buy 800 infra to see it go up in "smoke" just after I got it, I want some time to enjoy it first. Besides we have other priorities, we have no need for war. The fact we may dislike people doesnt mean we're going to go nuts and declare war on them for the hell of it. If the enitrety of CN was like that, Im fairly sure Athens and TIO would have had declared war on us by now.[/quote]
hurr duur do something about it...do people EVER grow weary of using this as an arguement?

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='22 June 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1277233308' post='2346811']
Well, from asking some people in Government...

Riser has no opinion. I don't mind Athens myself. Stef likes you guys. liltrekkie say's he isn't very happy about the stunt you guys pulled last night. Ezeq hates them. Is that the roll call you were looking for?[/quote]
So basically yeah, it's in favor of disliking Athens.

[quote]I wasn't talking about NPO attacking, the NPO haters...[/quote]
Since Karma, NPO has done nothing wrong. One side-purpose of Karma, which soon became objective #1 to some, was to punish NPO for all they've done in the past.

[quote]Athens has not given us a reason to attack, nor do we want to. They can pull all their little stunts they want. When they directly do something about it, then we will decide if anything needs to be done. Not surprised though, they usually do pick on smaller alliances. ;)[/quote]
"Do something about it" and "HAHAHA LONDO'S A BULLY" both in the same quote. For that laugh, I thank you.

[quote]To you it may be different, but it is the same.
[/quote]
So if someone has an opinion that differs from you, it's objectively wrong?

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='22 June 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1277190400' post='2346359']
So my say doesn't count? Yes it does. If he doesn't like Athens and I do, that cancels out OO, their is no majority. Yes, NPO did go to war. They still have beef with alliances, you don't see them attacking them, do you?

Just because some of us don't like someone doesn't mean you go to war with them...

If we met IRL, and I didn't like you.... I wouldn't go up to you and punch you in the face without a legit reason.
[/quote]
Except that Ezequiel is the leader, and you're nobody.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='23 June 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1277254830' post='2347098']
So basically yeah, it's in favor of disliking Athens.
[/quote]
How the heck did you come to that conclusion? Its split 50/50 almost, 40/20/40 if you want to get technical. I like Athens, The Rec has already stated in this thread he does. Riser has never had anything to do with the, so he doesnt care either way. Only Liltrekkie and Ezequiel do. Thats not a majority of the government and so it is not in favor of disliking Athens <_<

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' date='23 June 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1277290496' post='2347580']
How the heck did you come to that conclusion? Its split 50/50 almost, 40/20/40 if you want to get technical. I like Athens, The Rec has already stated in this thread he does. Riser has never had anything to do with the, so he doesnt care either way. Only Liltrekkie and Ezequiel do. Thats not a majority of the government and so it is not in favor of disliking Athens <_<
[/quote]
TheRec said he doesn't [b]mind[/b] Athens, which means it's 20/40/40. 2 neutrals, 2 hates, 1 like.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Neo Uruk' date='23 June 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1277325866' post='2347995']
TheRec said he doesn't [b]mind[/b] Athens, which means it's 20/40/40. 2 neutrals, 2 hates, 1 like.
[/quote]

I talked with Athens last night, we are fine now.
[quote name='wickedj' date='23 June 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1277325950' post='2347997']
Nobody has brought this one out yet so ill do it, Whats your thoughts on TOP/IRON/etc's attack on C&G
[/quote]
We don't know much about TOP, but we are close with their allies, we have friends in TORN and IRON. Honestly, I don't have any thoughts on it because I never really got into the whole war. But from what I got out of it, it was that TOP felt CnG was going to attack them, so they attacked first. But we don't really like to get involved with those kinda things, only if our allies ask for help.

I had some OOC family problems during that time.