BAPS response to UPN

[quote]Becuase when you are done, you wont be getting any senate votes anymore at your reduced size[/quote]

I'll do 30 days, 6v1 and be back in the Senate next election. Ain't no thing. If you think otherwise, I'm open to ANY wager.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, it's hilarious at the "big man" reply or whatever from the folks rabidly applauding BAPS', well, "big man" attitude.

Offer is made. I don't care much about the OWF garbage, so I'm not usually on. Just good luck that I stumbled on this. If you're interested, PM in-game. July 1st is go date.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1276287476' post='2333585']
I'll do 30 days, 6v1 and be back in the Senate next election. Ain't no thing. If you think otherwise, I'm open to ANY wager.
[/quote]
I like this. Shed the UPN light off of yourself.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1276287476' post='2333585']
[/quote]

Interesting...someone make the wager. Then 6v1 him to a smoldering ruin, while moving about 3 dozen large nations to purple for 1 senate cycle. Guaranteed win.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1276280561' post='2333454']
Don't much care what's going alliance-wide, but to any BAPS member:

If you agree to meet me close to halfway in NS, it's on. Your "best" podunk nations are at 64K or so? Get up to 85K by any means necessary and I'll drop 37K down to 110 and it's on. I'll have to sell off a lot of infra to do it, but whatever. That especially goes for Alterego.

And lol at RnR talking crap.
[/quote]
I would have thought UPNs pretend callouts had finished by now. You want me come get me. My NS range ends at 85k, now do something about it though guy. Im waiting and havent got a nuke to my name at the moment. How does 3 cycles sound(weapons free)? The person who inflicts most damage wins $1.

Edited by Alterego

I knew Alterego wouldn't even pretend to accept the challenge.

I tell you what -- BAPS can enlist any set of up to SIX nations to do the first round of war to get me down into BAPS range. They BAPS has THREE rounds of 6v1 war.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1276288963' post='2333634']
I knew Alterego wouldn't even pretend to accept the challenge.

I tell you what -- BAPS can enlist any set of up to SIX nations to do the first round of war to get me down into BAPS range. They BAPS has THREE rounds of 6v1 war.
[/quote]
When you grow a pair come find me.

[quote]Then 6v1 him to a smoldering ruin, while moving about 3 dozen large nations to purple for 1 senate cycle. Guaranteed win.[/quote]

Meh. Assuming they were all 70K or greater, that still makes the Senate cut-off in purple 70K. That's child's play. I hit that easy on rebought infra alone.

[quote]When you grow a pair come find me. [/quote]

I love the way Alterego works. Heh. Turn down a 30 day 6v1 and then spout that. Hilarious.

Well, my offer still stands. Can't offer much more than that. I assume at least SOMEONE in BAPS (or any BAPS ally) will step up.

[quote]I don't consider 70K that big.[/quote]

Neither do I. It's podunk. But, nonetheless, the 64th largest NS in purple, as I type, is roughly 70K. Like I said, ain't no thing to do 30 day, 6v1 and keep my Senate seat. Hardly even a challenge. That's why no one will take me up on that wager. Of course, I need someone to take me up on the 30 day 6v1 to even get there.

Well, I'm hopeful -- still have 19 days until July 1st. I think BAPS (and/or friends) will pull together a nice lineup for me. I have faith in that.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1276289574' post='2333654']
I love the way Alterego works. Heh. Turn down a 30 day 6v1 and then spout that. Hilarious.

Well, my offer still stands. Can't offer much more than that. I assume at least SOMEONE in BAPS (or any BAPS ally) will step up.
[/quote]
Being in a position so far out of reach and calling us out is pathetic. Its like calling down from a skyscraper telling us down at ground level you would bash us in a heartbeat if only you had access to us. Your stats dont lie 400k casualties in 3 years and 147k NS. You are the embodiment of everything that is wrong in UPN. Fearless off the battlefield and fleeting on it.

I opened up, of course, by saying I'd go down to 110K. Added option of BAPS enlisting up to 6 other nations (BAPS friends/UPN haters) to get me down further (M6, e.g, I'm sure would jump at the chance if he's in range). Then BAPS gets me for 3 cycles.

Despite Alterego's cowardice, I'm pretty optimistic I'll pick up 4 or 5 or 6 takes in range at 110 and then I'll be BAPS-tiny in no time. So, I fully expect to dance. Full-on nuclear. 6v1. 30 days. And THAT will be fun.

Edited by TECUMSEH

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1276289760' post='2333664']
Neither do I. It's podunk. But, nonetheless, the 64th largest NS in purple, as I type, is roughly 70K. Like I said, ain't no thing to do 30 day, 6v1 and keep my Senate seat. Hardly even a challenge. That's why no one will take me up on that wager. Of course, I need someone to take me up on the 30 day 6v1 to even get there.

Well, I'm hopeful -- still have 19 days until July 1st. I think BAPS (and/or friends) will pull together a nice lineup for me. I have faith in that.
[/quote]

BAPS has no interest in one irrelevant nation in UPN, that said, we can always accommodate you as part of the proposal in the OP. If you feel so strongly about this I suggest you talk to your alliance at large, as their cowardice is the main roadblock to your wishes in this regard.

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1276290673' post='2333710']
then I'll be BAPS-tiny in no time.
[/quote]
If I hid in an alliance like UPN id have UPN-tiny casualties just like you. Unfortunately Im not a coward so I have 2,979,682 Casualties and spent 20k infra for the privilege.

Edited by Alterego

6V1 for 30 days? and how do you plan on keeping 6 wars going after the first cycle? Are you immune to nuke anarchy or did I miss something?

[quote]If you feel so strongly about this I suggest you talk to your alliance at large, as their cowardice is the main roadblock to your wishes in this regard. [/quote]

I'm not sure what UPN's "cowardice" has to do with me being 80K NS above any BAPS nation. As I see it, that's the "main roadbloack."

My solution to this "roadblock" are a combination of shedding 40K NS and fighting a preliminary round of wars against as many larger nations as BAPS can round up -- surely there are gads of BAPS allies/UPN-haters itching for the chance.

Like I said, I'm confident that BAPS will come through with a solid line-up. I'd almost bet on it. Should be fun.

[quote]6V1 for 30 days? and how do you plan on keeping 6 wars going after the first cycle? Are you immune to nuke anarchy or did I miss something? [/quote]

Bah. Alright, first cycle is 6v1. I'll up BAPS cycles from 3 cycles to five cycles.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1276289293' post='2333647']
Meh. Assuming they were all 70K or greater, that still makes the Senate cut-off in purple 70K. That's child's play. I hit that easy on rebought infra alone.
[/quote]

So in a 6v1 you will most likely lose approx 600-1000 infra a day about half that much in tech assuming the people against you are halfway good at war and have WRC's(which at this higher end NS is pretty much a given) so you will be ZId in 2 rounds or so give or take and prolly lose 3-4k tech by that time(even assuming you will goto 3v1 after round 1).....then you will have to resort to buying infra upto 1k to fire off weapons plus buying navy and AF several times a day draining your funds.....by the end of 30 days you will have lost at least 2/3 your tech and spent close to 1-2 billion at the MIN(probably more like 2+ if you actually keep rebuying and fighting like the big boy you are potraying yourself as), oh and your land will be gone to by then.

See guy, ive DONE this a few times. I know exactly what it takes and what happens in the above scenario. You have ZERO experience with it and war.

So keep flapping your gums killer :D

Edited by chefjoe

[quote]by the end of 30 days you will have lost at least 2/3 your tech and spent close to 1-2 billion at the MIN(probably more like 2+ if you actually keep rebuying and fighting like the big boy you are potraying yourself as), oh and your land will be gone to by then.[/quote]

Right. I had it estimated at closer to $2.5B for a month of full-on war. Ain't no thing. I'd take ANY wager you want to make.

Edit - Grammar

Edited by TECUMSEH

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1276291157' post='2333738']
I'm not sure what UPN's "cowardice" has to do with me being 80K NS above any BAPS nation. As I see it, that's the "main roadbloack."

My solution to this "roadblock" are a combination of shedding 40K NS and fighting a preliminary round of wars against as many larger nations as BAPS can round up -- surely there are gads of BAPS allies/UPN-haters itching for the chance.

Like I said, I'm confident that BAPS will come through with a solid line-up. I'd almost bet on it. Should be fun.
[/quote]

As I said BAPS has no interest in one irrelevant UPN nation like yours, but keep talking the smack, it's raising some good laughs.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1276291404' post='2333754']
Right. I had it estimated at closer to $2.5B for a month of full-on war. Ain't no thing. I'd take ANY wager you want to make.

Edit - Grammar
[/quote]
If you are prepared to fight us to ZI and spend billions why will you only come down to 110k NS? Is it because you would still be out of reach? According to you the NS will go anyway in the month long fight.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1276291404' post='2333754']

Edit - Grammar
[/quote]

Ah so what your saying is im not taking into account all the billions of dollars you have saved up from dodging wars and will dump on infra after this is all over?

Possible.